Why is EU bad again? Pic related seems like a good deal for me

Why is EU bad again? Pic related seems like a good deal for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_from_the_European_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not bad at all it's fantastic

Gibs more germoney for new roads

The EU doesn't stop wars, doesn't bring "economic prosperity," doesn't uniquely ensure human rights, and the rest aren't actually positives.

>The EU doesn't stop wars
yes it do, we havent a war for over 70 years

>doesn't bring "economic prosperity,"
then explain why former east block countries developed so well since they are in the EU

>doesn't uniquely ensure human rights
People dont get jailed or killed here for other political opinions

#1 has more to do with the fact that you're occupied country and so are taking over Europe via a different route.
#2 isn't possible for everyone because #5.
#3 is only good depending on what those rights are, and national governments are capable of enforcing rights without the EU.
#4 is just outright terrible.
#5 see #3.
#6 so EU states refuse to help non-members?
#7 this one cuts both ways. I'd sacrifice this right to have fewer Poles here.

Thanks for the offer but I won't be taking it.

>(((human rights)))

>People dont get jailed or killed here for other political opinions
yes they do

i think you mistake EU with Russia or North Korea

>Thanks for the offer but I won't be taking it.

It's not open to you anymore, bongo. When are you guys going to fuck off again?

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Go post "Hitler did nothing wrong" on fb then

Very soon I hope.

Holy fuck what a retard

WE HAVENT HAD A WAR BECAUSE ALL RELEVANT SIDES ARE EQUIPED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

G*rmans are really autistic

We are shit, and we could do better without you, As for czech republic "gibs" are just 1% of our GDP in exchange that g*rmans controll our goverment. Yeah fuck off retard

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The EU indirectly propagated the Yugoslav wars and directly caused the war in Ukraine.

>implying
>freedom of speech is the only human right
>laughingwhores.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_from_the_European_Union

The United Kingdom which first joined the then European Communities on 1 January 1973 is the only full member state which voted in a referendum to leave the European Union, but remains a full member while the withdrawal process is negotiated. On 29 March 2017, the UK government gave formal notice (in accordance with Article 50) of its intent to withdraw, beginning the minimum two-year negotiation period.

Go post Putin is a Dictator or Im Gay on Vkontakte.ru then

Unless you are pro-Russian Ukrainian.

>you get border control
lol
thread

Do Germans die if they have a free thought?

I haven't claimed that I can't be put in jail for having the wrong political opinion. You have.

>No border control

This doesn't sound like a nice club

>yes it do, we havent a war for over 70 years
what is NATO for 200? The "EU" was just a few countries agreeing to trade rules until the 90s. I know, that little 55 year gap from the EU formation as it is now and the end of WWII is a bit inconvenient. ;^)

>then explain why former east block countries developed so well since they are in the EU
Excuse you? Most of 'em had their industries wiped out by the EU and now subsist as cheap labor. The EU is the slowest growing trading bloc in the world.

They do, but even if you play devil's advocate, you can get the same thing without the EU.

you get jailed for just doing a salute of an 80 yo political party.

free political opinion my ass.

The EU neither guarantees those things, nor does it own the copyright, those things would be possible without the EU...
...except for the single currency, which in itself is hiding the bullshit in your costs.
sage

There was no war in europe in the last 70 years solely because of NATO. EU is not a military alliance.

lmfao

Sage this shill thread

kosovo?

This, so answer the question , you disingenuous german cunt.

how does not controlling the border cost money

>no border control
Fuck this shit
>support for your region if there is trouble
Outright LIE
>no war
Means Invaders are not BTFO
>ensured human rights
No right to armed self-defense, no right for universal free speech
>Economic prosperity
Not thanks to club
>no exchange of currency
No control over your economy
>Live and work in every country of the club
Demographic mess that leads to conflict

You fuckers have been in and out of other countries killing people just like us. No wars means no wars, not a gentlemans agreement to stop killing each other and rape and plunder the rest of the world. Got kicked out of turkey though didn't you. Cunts.

Are you delusional?
1. Europe has a brutal history of warring -- no silly, pretend "union" will prevent what is inevitable. The minute Germany, in particular, can't get what it wants through bribery or the EU, it will "take" it via war. Beware.
2. The prosperity of ordinary people in the EU is a sham -- the bureaucrats are doing well on the backs of the people, of course. Why subsidize such dull, greedy "takers?"
3. Human rights? Ask the Catalons.
4. No border control is not an advantage, but hugely dangerous to ordinary citizens. Only the big corps love borderless, poorly paid laborers. Don't ya just love the people crawling into your countries? Loving those terrorists and black-shrouded "women?"
5. I'd rather have my own currency than lose my freedom, country and autonomy. A small sacrifice.
6. Support your own countries. You don't need a multistate "union," particularly if you can't be assured they'll come to your aid.
7. You can live and work in other countries now, and before the EU was established. No big deal.

Fucking piece of shit liar. What about holohoax?

they were not in EU so obviously they got into a war. Only Croatia has learned from it.

Catalonia

no border control in schengen which is a big pro, we have border control on EU borders

Cos all the polish people coming to the UK

You get rapists in every swimming pool. Sounds like a wonderful deal.

You sure showed him by using your capslock

you get gunned down at every concert with a full auto from a psycho

>no border control in schengen which is a big pro
No it isn't. Gypisies and demented germans roam free all over the place.

dude shut the fuck up you already fucked up here

>Confronted with truth
>but muh russia
Are you stupid?

You get squashed by a truck or bombed by a refugee that the EU invited in.

Woohoo sure i love this club.

>No war in mainland USA since 1865
>Germany can't control itself and has to kill tens of millions of Europeans every few years
>BUT BUT MUH COUPLE DOZEN GUN DEATHS

The eternal kraut strikes again

>we haven't had a war for over 70 years

That might have something to do with the fact that we've parked half our military across your continent.

>people don't get jailed in the EU for political opinions
W E W
E
W

>no border control in schengen
Weird. Austrian army is looking for people controlling the Brenner region again. Also I spent 6 months guarding the border last year. A situation caused by the EU.
Very strange.

The EU is not bad. It's the greatest idea that was ever implemented

The problem is that that the USA RUS and CHI don't like it. The EU is the roman empire on a global level.

Unfortunately there are a lot of parasites that makes it the shit that it is today

>I spent 6 months guarding the border last year

Didn't do a very good fucking job did you Hans?

im not pro eu you goofy knob smoker

Fucking give up everyone. The guy's paid to be here, we've all got better things to do than prove his theory about Sup Forums right.

the idea itself isn't bad. What's bad is free movement of labour which creates conflict amongst people and excessive bills. Leftist indoctrination I leave out, because it can happen to any institution

FUCK YOU OP

EU IS A FUCKING FILTHY LIE

#1, #2, #3, #6 and #7 ARE FUCKING LIES

AND #4 SHOULD BE THE OPPOSITE

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

EAT THE RICH NOW

REGICIDE TODAY

>The USA doesn't like the EU

>? Pic related seems like a good deal for me.

THE

CAKE

IS

A

LIE

What USA dislikes is anyone in EU having spine or opinions of their own that prevent them from fully economically abusing them

Can't do much else but catch them and give them to the police.
If those fucks say to them "go to vienna and say you are a refugee" while giving them a pass for a free trainride it's kind of out of my hand unfortunately.
That's not negating my argument though. Border controls exist even within the Schengen area, Also in Luxemburg, Switzerland, Norway and Andorra.

You truly deserve what you fought for - to be replaced by Arabs by your Jewish masters.

At least then you can't sperg out again...

You also get:
>#1 Forced settlement of refugees, even if you have nowhere to put them, don't want them, and don't speak their language
>#2 Economic prosperity* (Help pay Greece's denbts)
>#3 Ensured human rights* (except freedom of speech, press, religion, right to bear arms, etc.)
>#4 No border control* (in that you have no control over your borders, stopping innocent refugees from squatting in your country is a hate crime, goy)

>no border control
>a good thing
I hope Europe collapses soon, the war can’t come soon enough. The west need a good purge.

>then explain why former east block countries developed so well since they are in the EU
fuck right off you kike. Literal communism was better than the (((EU)))
Kek they do

So this German faggot has been shilling for the EU pretty hard in the last year or so.

He is part of a student organization. They actively engage in shilling campaigns on social media and other platforms, spreading propaganda.

I think it's worth looking into these faggots.

>ensured human rights
>can't own firearms
>go to prison if mean to muslims
>no border control like that's a good thing
>the eu can ensure that there'll never be a war
>the eu can ensure perpetual economic prosperity
>acting like it's hard to exchange currency

>Tap water is safe to drink all over the EU

>why is neo ussr is bad?
dunno

False equivalence. You are perfectly ok with giving up your freedom to a supra-nation state? You didn't deserve it in the first place. Where do rights come from? Surely it's your nature, and not a piece of paper, and the more local and responsive the gov. the better. Right?

>no war
>ensured human rights
>support for your region if there is trouble.

L O L

>4. No border control
IT WAS MEANT TO BE INTERNAL BORDERS NOT EXTERNAL YOU FUCKS

>yes it do, we havent a war for over 70 years
might have to do with the fact we had to rangle your asses down twice to keep you cunts in check and yet you are trying to do it again.

they wouldn't like a united european awakening. Europeans are scared of that, I can't imagine how are americans or the chinese feel about it.

yes but poltards are to dumb to realize that

Now imagine a club that forces you to become a member and penalizes you when you choose to leave.

The idea of the eu isnt bad, and everyone saying otherwise is a complete idiot
The problem with the eu is, that brüssel has too much power
Also the Kikes are a big problem in the eu
If we moderate the influence of brüssel and eliminate the kikes, the eu would be good

I don't think you realize what the Czech poster is saying. He is addressing the retarded EU for having no external border.

So this is the kraut leading the "WhyEurope" propaganda group.

His name is Benedikt E. Kau and is a gay german guy from Freiburg and most likely the OP of these threads. He's also a liberal, as you would expect.

If the EU got rid of things like mandatory migrant quotas and open borders no one would be complaining as much.

well you cant cancel a contract you signed without getting a fine, seems logical for me.

....That's exactly what your path is on though....

>gay
By Allah, may the crane have his neck.

>well you cant cancel a contract you signed without getting a fine, seems logical for me.
Now point out the fine clause in the contract that's been initially signed.

It would be extremely painful.

As an American, I don't fear a united Europe at all. We have too much in common to go to war I'd think and even if it came to war well at the very least I'd never fear a European invasion. We kinda like guns a lot more than Europeans. Especially if Canada is with us, even just for a buffer.

people do not realise that they have to read the small print.

I asked you to point it out, user. Come on, if it's there you can do it.

I like how having no control of your border is sold as a positive.

For Jews.

>No War
That's the US and NATO. If it weren't for our nukes aimed at moscow you cunts would've been overrun decades ago
>Economic Prosperity
Kek
>Ensured human rights
The right to be raped by an immigrant? Or the right to have your children taken away if you don't want them in the toxic school system? Of course none of the "rights" you guarantee would involve individuals being able to defend or liberate themselves from oppressive government (i.e. the EU) right?
>No border control
Yeah cause that's working out wonderfully so far, who the fuck needs border, fuck walls for that matter too, and property lines! Everyone should live in a single government designated space with no barriers of any kind (wearing clothes is a form of hate speech) and everyone should fuck everyone else (denying sex to fat and ugly people is a form of rape) except for the white men because privilege
>No exchange of currencies on your holidays
Yeah, who gives a shit about the mountain of other economic problems it causes, so long as I don't have to be occasionally inconvenienced
>Support for your region if there is trouble
How exactly does importing the population of Africa help your members, beyond creating more competition among their poorest citizens for jobs while simultaneously increasing the welfare burden on taxpayers? I've also noticed that your "support" mainly boils down to gibs for mediterranean shitskin members that then never pay you back
>Live and work in every country of the club
I should hope so, with all these low skilled immigrants your bringing in people are going to need options

read it yourself you lazy cunt im not your nigger

I would if you'd point out the clause you're referring to, user. It's almost as if what you're saying isn't true, which makes me question why you'd say it in the first place. Are you really such a disgustingly dishonest person, user?

>As an American, I don't fear a united Europe at all.
of course, you are a continent away.

#8: you are slave to the owner of the club

for all burgers in this thread

3 and 4 can fuck off

Not having death penalty is good because?

If there's no death penalty what do you do with murderers?

IT IS INHUMANE, of course a southern american country do not understand that.

>well you cant cancel a contract you signed without getting a fine, seems logical for me.

Can't enforce against sovereign country

EU doesn't have a spine anyway

jail them