Why is White-Nationalist Richard Spencer in a childless marriage with some non-white tranny if he values traditionalism...

Why is White-Nationalist Richard Spencer in a childless marriage with some non-white tranny if he values traditionalism so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc?t=12s
you.23andme.com/published/reports/6999ce120ded4584/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks white to me

Not White himself. He still would be a cuck, was he White, for his wife is Georgian

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Hnnnng

He's separated with his wife with whom he has two children

I swear she looks like one of those trannies in taksim, istanbul

youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc?t=12s

For fuck sakes those things look bigger in every picture

he has at least one child

HER TITS ARE HUGE

"her"

does someone have that screenshot of him liking all of brittany venti's pictures at once?

Richard Spencer is the biggest threat to the kike menace and that's why threads like this one are started. Make sure to always pic related in shill threads

he wont allow her to get pregnant because he knows her gaint tits will drop to her knees after breastfeeding

Or maybe he doesn't want his children in the public.... ever thought of that?

I mean he does have at least one kid which he talked about on a podcast, if you were a high profile target like him would you want people to know what your kid looked like?

You guys are so retarded it's hilarious.

went to school with this guy. AMA

She's not white, she's of mostly Tatar descent.

is he a faggot?

the same reason you are, hypocrite

No. Just a pretentious douche. Also he had zero problem dating asians if that means anything.

Were you the treasurer of the SGA

lol what is about Asian girls that make them crave the BWC? No wonder Elliott did what he did.

different school

Traditionalism? I thought he was trying to support the rights of white people, which is what he is. Why do so many of you people not understand that white people are fighting for their rights as opposed to fighting so that they can only fuck white women and have white children like some kind of a assembly line robot? The whole idea of autonomy and real freedom is the freedom to choose how you live, not be forced into some confined box of acceptance that other people force on you. Part of the power that's accessible white race is that it has the intelligence and moxie and wherewithal to make its own decisions and march to the beat of its own drummer as opposed to being told what to do by others, including anyone else in their own race. If a white guy calls himself a proud white and points his finger of contemot at another white guy telling him he's an asshole for having a relationship with someone who's not white, then he's not a white guy. He's a nigger. Some of you guys are very, very young and you will only learn these things later on. Just remember what I've said and give it some time. Maturity takes a while.

She fixed her nose?

She’s of some shitskin kurd/nigger/armenian-admixed ethnic group resident in Georgia

Is he a cia nigger?

>which is what he is
By not marrying a White, not being White, supporting the EU, and advocating mixing with mulattoes, hapas, jews and mestizos?

anyone have daily shoah episode 210?

because that's the best looking woman he could find who thinks he's attractive and agrees with his dumb views

dayummm look at those milkers!!!

here:

>tranny
You better back that up.

kek bringing the fucking bants like a G

She's a Russian woman. They were never married. He has a child with her.

Also, OP is a faggot

Tatars are about 80-90% white now.
> tfw not have a busty tatar qts who kidnaps you to go live in her yurt during another tatar raid.

Are you retard? 23 an me explicitly say's that under 1% it's noise values

That's not Richard Spencer
Just some cunt who looks like him

He's not that well connected. He's a psuedo-intellectual who didn't have the chops to make it in actual public policy so he's had to settle for being a big fish in a small pond of retrograde race theorists.

>t.mongrel

How come people get 100% European on 23andMe then if everything below 1% non European is statistical noise? Pic related.

Why didn't he just write for a semi-respectable conservative mag? Why would someone as well-educated as Spencer want to hang around imbeciles like Eli Mosley, Mike Enoch, and that dwarf who goes by fashyhaircut on twitter? I just don't understand the motivation here. He's got a good chance of being shot at one of these rallies, and yet he doesn't seem to be interested in seriously discussing political philosophy.

M-MOMMY

>giving your DNA to (((23 and Me))) in the first place

top kek

who is she, waht's the name of this qt?

you.23andme.com/published/reports/6999ce120ded4584/

He has children, he hides them from the Judenpresse.

>Russian
Just because a moneky has a Russian citizenship doesn’t make her Russian duh

what ethnicity? Slovenian or upper Croatian?

gross cow

how the fuck is that white, Ahmud

baby want milky milk

>girls

you don't get out much, Heinrich, do ya

What does 94%balkan look like?

Where are you from?

Because the only people who criticize guys like Spencer are D&C shills, and degenerate Nazi/KKK types, which are an extreme but vocal minority around here.

Beyonce

I’ve only ever seen ashkenazi who were as pure as this nigga

I wonder who the real father is

He just couldn't keep his views to himself I guess. Fucked himself over by being an ass at AC and pretty much blacklisted after editing Taki's. Now he's making that provocateur-money.

full sized pic

Judging by that jawline I would say "she" is. Dickie boy is the mom. They took the embryo out of him and implanted it in her.

>score 0, z
>mongrel
rotfl you are really dumb
Yes it called genetic noise, under 1% background from usually pre history, that's why you can find millions of ethnic germans,swedes, spanish, danes that score those tiny zero points. and in deep analyzes you and everybody scores small amounts of everything else.

Sounds like a nihilist.

100% Northwestern European and I’m from Southern Germany

>tfw I got 4% Mali and 3% Algeria

wogs of all kinds are not Australian. Big news

This. Never give your DNA to Jewish Communists. Also, Spencer is a fat faggot. Sage.

what do you have some sort of fetish?

They have a kid and another on the way

You need to get out more new friend.

>b-tier
She's a hot Georgian and they have a kid, fuck slide threads

Post proof you nigger or get out

>Or maybe he doesn't want his children in the public.... ever thought of that?
This
>I mean he does have at least one
He only has one

He works for Soros. Do some research.

He has a kid you stupid kike. Donating $20 even though I don't terribly like the guy. JIDF shits on someone I support them.

Isn't she like 35. Kinda late to have kids...

Better late than never.

Do you think he watches while based doggo does his wife?

>deep analysis

Sorry nigger but the folks at 23andMe use a specific formula to get their ratings for race and ethnicity. If I get 100% European and you get 99.8% European that means YOU have recent non white ancestry NIGGER. Everybody supposedly came from Africa and was dark skinned but we are talking about ancestry in the last couple thousand of years and

I'm pure.

I think he watches while based Tyrone does his wife.

tits or gtfo

post feet and vocaroo of you fapping

He kicked a loose cobblestone and ate shit in classics quad second year.
People don't forget, Richard!

sent bobs and vagene

I'm bearded and not a faggot user.

The leaf can´t even understand gene matching. No it doesnt mean that, it means that your snp's are common among some populations.
And also 23 and me clearly said that anything under 1% it's noise values, just ask them.
About the deep it is true, when you check deep ancestry you will score from west asian,to african, to red sea and so on. Show me a group in europe that doesn´t?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

OOPPPSSS
sorry

he has a kid and his wife is pregnant retard

They split, didn't they?

I like Richard Spencer now.
Wut do now shills?

>Not knowing he's a Jew

Who cares?

Remove cloth

0,1? isn't that residual? Everybody has that. I haven't seen one test without numbers like that.

lasagna biotch

BOB AND VAGENE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Nice picture

Good point.

>the fsb will never send you a succulent babushka to milk
Why even live?