If You Found George W. Bush’s Speech Offensive, You’re The Problem, Not Him

George W. Bush came out of quiet retirement this week to give a speech at the George W. Bush Institute that’s since made waves in the media and hurt the butt of many Trumpistas.

The media framed Bush’s speech as one that spoke out against “Trumpism.” But what is Trumpism? Donald Trump doesn’t have any ideological principles that guide him. He’s a raw opportunist who will do anything for praise. You could almost say he’s like a dog except dogs are loyal. Trump is the kind of dog that will seek to please his master and then bite him on the hand when giving him a treat.

Bush’s speech was nothing more than a celebration of the American spirit. The only people who should have taken offense to what Bush said are the kind of cretins the GOP doesn’t need hanging around ruining the party at the expense of a two-bit charlatan who would so much as stick a knife in the back of a supporter if it meant Trump would benefit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeJmmQ5y9eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=AGFj7ypDfXQ
haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off kike

Wtf I love Bush now

wtf? i love invading Third World shitholes on a false pretext and wasting billions of dollars and thousands of lives now

Stop copy and pasting Buzzfeed and Guardian articles you lazy cunt.

You sound like a Democrat circa 2005, you whiny little radical cunt.

this is what critically thinking intelligent people think of your poop pushed message you dumb spook:

He never spoke out when Obama was dividing the country.

>You sound like a Democrat circa 2005, you whiny little radical cunt.

The Bush family are all criminals as far back as you can see. That one there is as dumb as a stump.

8 years of Obama blaming him for everything bad that was happening, and he had no comment.

Less than a year of a pro-America president, and suddenly he has an opinion.

Fuck George W. Bush and fuck his Kennedy assassinating father George H.W. Bush. 90+ years old, father breaks his fucking neck, and he's just fucking fine. Right.

Oh look Liberals love George Bush now he has come out as Anti White American.

What is it with fucking retarded faggots and the word "cretin" ?

Trumps an oppertunist? WTF, I love Trump now!

Why do leftists/media unironically like Dubya now? He got shat on for like 12 years, disappeared (presumably painting and mountain biking), now they're sucking his dick? What?

DELET THIS

Wtf I hate 9/11 now

>Why do leftists/media unironically like Dubya now

It's literally
>Bush called Trump a dum-dum poopyhead, so I guess that means he's /ourguy/

Liberals are so reflexively anti-Trump now that a time-traveling Hitler could insult Trump, and liberals would defend Hitler

>Why do leftists/media unironically like Dubya now?

That's how bad Trump is - he makes even Dubya look good in comparison.
>no longer the dumbest most incompetent president in history

one of the worst presidents to ever be in office was trying to give me a life lesson?
>T O P K E K

You tell him, big bro!

Fuck off nigger

George W. Bush is a murderer. In his book "The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder," former prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi makes the case that Bush should be tried for murder related to the Iraq war, and that prosecutors should ask for the death penalty.

Found a copy in the bargain bin at Barnes & Noble for 99 cents, for when I run out of shit tickets.

Good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

>Trump is the kind of dog that will seek to please his master and then bite him on the hand when giving him a treat.

He's doing just that with his Jewish masters.

Hey asshole - this is for you - again:

The last five presidents have done more harm, than good for the American public. The media, intelligence agencies, and older politicians must pay for destabilizing America.

There has not been a great president since JFK (Reagan was good, but not JFK great)

I meant to add until now.

This isnt your retarded blog you stupid faggot, kys.

I love bailing out banks and war criminals now!

Do democrats really believe getting bushs approval would help their party?

>George W. Bush

Too perfect that you have the elephant GOP icon.

Go to bed, David Frum

This country was founded by white people, for white people. Know your history or look like j dubtard.

He used a condemnation of bigotry as a red herring to segue into "Accept Globalization" the very next sentence. Fuck that shoe dodging faggot

Bush was controlled opposition all along. They only pretended to hate him in the first place.

I was pretty disgusted when the liberal media started jerking off W for talking shit about Trump. Forgetting the hypocrisy for a minute since they also thought Bush was Hitler at the time, the notion that a man who started a war that killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and thousands of Americans while plunging the entire region into chaos for the benefit of Israel on false pretenses is somehow less bad than a man who said mean things is so absurd that it's hard to take the statement "we need the free press" seriously.

Bigotry, white supremacy, and opposing illegal aliens coming her are all apparently all much worse than war crimes and treason if our former president is to be believed.

If you find Richard Spencer's speech offensive, then you're the problem, not him.

Sounds like wee need to investigate the (((George Bush Institute))) for pizza and Russia connections.

>they also thought Bush was Hitler at the time

We didn't think Bush was Hitler.
We just thought Bush was the worst president ever.
That's where we were wrong.

>liberals hated Bush for nearly two decades
>now liberals shill Bush
>Bush has been compromised
This is called a syllogism, Sup Forums.

>We didn't think Bush was Hitler.
Do you want me to make a collage of protest pictures from protests where Bush has been given a little Hitler mustache or can you do the googling yourself? Are you underage or do you just have a shit memory?

LAMPPOSTS

I could make a collage of chicks laughing at your little pecker,
but that doesn't make it true.

>We just thought Bush was the worst president ever.
>That's where we were wrong.
No. You were right. It's a tie between him and Obama.

>He’s a raw opportunist who will do anything for praise
How exactly are you able to hold two seemingly contradictionary views? You have to decide what you think: ''Trump wants to be praised'', but at the same time, Trump is the most hated man on Earth?

When someone is truly hated by the media and the brainwashed masses, he must be fighting for something greater than his own reputation.

wtf guess I’m a neocohen now

Actually that would make it true. Photographic evidence of something is pretty solid evidence that it actually did occur. You didn't think that one through. Are you just retarded my man?

neocons are like, the worst thing ever.

>Dubya, the great hero of the Left

>another establishment shill shitting on the American majority for not wanting their nation to turn into another shitskin third world hell hole

Yea, fuck him, and you too.

I would say Bush was worse, but these 2 presidents have harmed America more than anyone since FDR.

Was pre-emptive to the JFK documents being released. You could tell Bush did not write that speech. They tried to downplay "conspiracy theories"?? Like the fact Bush Sr. master minded JFK, 9/11 and much much more. About that "divisive" politics-it is not the right yelling Resist and funding groups to beat people up.

How is it the old saying goes?
With friends like these..

Name an accomplishment of JFK.

I'm listening to Ben shapiros take on the speech, and switching off. I can't be bothered with the obvious shilling desu.

You don't even have to ask.

>Democrats championing the man who dragged us into crushing debt by charging two wars on a credit card and started the Wall Street bailouts

What fucking happened to this planet?

Worst President ever

youtube.com/watch?v=AGFj7ypDfXQ

It's kinda funny guys, don't you think? The shills are throwing everything they can at the wall to buy some sympathy for 3 consecutive shitty Presidents, AT THE SAME TIME. It's like they don't realize they came to Sup Forums for over a year shilling against us, derailing threads, insulting us with the most pathetic attempts I've ever seen.

It's gonna be super /comfy/ watching Obama, Bush, and Bill get executed for treason.

>still believing that the super elites will get the rope one day

If they wouldn't there would be no reason to shill on this site. You guys make it obvious about how the elites are feeling behind the scenes based on the amount of retard shills on here pretending that nothing is wrong.

MODS ARE ASLEEP SHITPOST ACCORDINGLY

>if you're not with us, you're against us
same slogan, different year, eh georgey boy?

>radical cunt
This, disregard the followers or ur le ebil radical

>Bush’s speech was nothing more than...
ramblings from a retarded fuck. Bush is the reason I'am embarrassed to have had to switch voting registration to Republican just to vote for TRUMP in primaries. I hope he gets a McBrain tumor too just more painful

Shut up nigger

NOT OK: Reducing muslim immigration.

OK: Killing 230,000 muslims in an illegal war for oil.

Dubya logic

>retarded cocksucker is defending bush
No retard, YOU are the problem.

He named the Jew and thus murdered

Never thought I'd see the day where liberals are defending dubya. After all those years of countless parodies. It's amazing.

Sounds like the American way.

Literally nobody likes him cuckboi. Lefties hate him and the new right know he is a tool.

>Bush stays silent for 8 years while Democrat Obama is wrecking the place
>attacks Republican Trump in his first year in office

Time for that fucktard to slither back into quiet retirement.

You're the problem FAGGOT OP.
Fuck you.
saged & forgotten just like this shit former 'president'.

So does shareblue pay you money to make shill threads or was it a kid. I guess 12 an hour means something different these days.

>using a meme flag
How to identify a paid poster. Saged.

>Dubya logic
An oxymoron.

Trillions of dollars, friendo.

Sup Forums was democratic back then and for good reason. Bush is a corporate globalist cuck.

>Sup Forums was democratic back then and for good reason. Bush is a corporate globalist cuck.
Truth over all

I this the one where he says.
THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT, SHOULD I DROP IT ON DONALD TRUMPS HEAD. PROBABLY NOT BUT ITS ALL I GOT....

They're all peas from the same pod aren't they? Feels sad about this timeline man.

the funny thing is they still parade around that tranny

hahahaha
but seriously, OP is actually bush himself

>leftists suddenly love bush after blaming him for every single one of obongo's failures for 8 years

>"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservatives, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."
>"In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer), people who are mutual friends and cultivate one another and are convinced that political ideas are a major driving force of history."

>-Ari Shavit, Haaretz(April 5, 2003)

haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110

And all for Israel of course.

this exactly.... those faggots will sell out their Mother to push their agenda