Waifus are no different from god...

Waifus are no different from god. Liking to think that your waifu exists somewhere is literally the same thing as religious people believing god exists somewhere out there, he is just such a mainstream husbando that he is generally accepted and other waifus are seen as laughable when in reality the concept is the exact same, they're characters from a fictional story and both can do fuckall to prove their waifu/husbando's existence because no such proof can exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People recently did that a lot for their fictional friend and their virgins in the afterlife too, while bombing other people in the process.

I don't think people would be willing to commit genocide for their waifu user.

So how do we start a waifu religion?

They would if their waifu became as popular as god.

It is a religion

They are fundamentally different. You don't pray to your waifu for prosperity for yourself, but worry about her instead. People acknowledge that their waifu isn't real and exists only in her story and their minds while religious people believe god is real and can affect the world.

Yes, Waifus are literal idols (not the love live ones) to which many anons gave offerings in adoration for them.

>You don't pray to your waifu
Speak for yourself...

Why would they? Religions tell people how to live their lives and some have really extreme shit in it. Their is no Bible or Quran for waifus. People don't try to act a certain way to ensure that they go to the afterlife peacefully or whatever the religion says.

Ah Rin-chan-sama may your smile shine on us

With the way all these different waifus combine into one mythology, is waifuism literally Shinto?

If your waifu was a worldwide phenomenon and one would say she talked to him and ordered him go gather a suicide squad to bomb something it would totally happen because it's not like Allah said anywhere in the quran that killing is good in any shape or form

No one's actually going around trying to convince people to waifu the same character they like.

Please cuck me with my waifu

Well waifu is fictional and people know it. People love it regardless because there's nothing wrong with loving an artificial concept.

But religious people can't accept their belief being fictional. If they can they are not religious anymore.

This is more of a Sup Forums topic but, Muhammad had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad. There are other things I could I could point to as well, but Islam and waifuism are two very different things.

>people forgot about Haruhism already

pls stay away from Sup Forums, you will only become more retarded

I don't browse Sup Forums. I was just saying that this conversation isn't really meant for here.

So Muhammad said Allah told him to do things and in the Quran Allah says that killing is bad but Muhammad does it anyway? That's not a very consistent story.
>People blow themselves up over this shit
top lel

Infidels aren't real people.

The Quran never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times. So basically, only care for those who believe.

why would my waifu love those that don't love her?
and why wouldnt my waifu think urs is a shit?

I don't think you're waifu would be unreasonably cruel to non lovers or want you to kill others for not waifuing her.

You're deliberately ignoring the political climate of the time, Muhammad was at war with pagans not really kind with muslims.

Plus the Quran explicitely states that people of the book (Jew christians muslims) must be respected because they worship the same god.

>not wanting painful retribution for those with shit taste
top kek

>explicitely states that people of the book (Jew christians muslims) must be respected because they worship the same god
Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim. The Quran has also insulted Jews specifically on many occasions.

This is complete bull, religious people believe their god(s) to be actually existing outside of their mind/their culture while nobody actually expects their waifu to be an omnipresent beings that actually hear them.

There are as many realities as there are people. Reality is merely our interpretation of the external world. Our minds are what give objects meaning. A tree is not a tree unless our minds perceive it as a tree, and bestow onto that object all of the ideas, feelings, and meanings associated with trees. In the real world, independent from human thought, there is no such thing as a tree, because there is no one to distinguish it as such.

Because humans create their own reality, and each person's reality is just as valid as another's, everyone's waifu must exist, as long as they truly believe in her. In the end, truth is indistinguishable from genuine belief, and therefore my waifu truly exists in reality, because the only reality I can experience is my own.

>>people forgot about Haruhism already
This. Venerating a god sarcastically is still venerating a god.

I fpeople accept their waifu is fictional, they don't have a waifu anymore.

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
Please vote for μ's waifu fans!

>all these Death Grips votes

A little different but liking 3D is usually mocked here.

Religious people do offer evidence for their religion (How seriously you take it depends on what you want to believe in), but you won't see people looking at the universe or pointing at genomes to suggest their waifu exists.