Be honest pol: If slavery was legal would you own slaves?

If the answer is yes, then you are acist alt-right trash.

import japanese maid

I couldn't afford one so no

I'd buy a cute light skinned cutie and subject her to being my wife whom i'd love
Like instead of marriage it's just me owning her so in the end if it aint right i'll just give her away without getting fucked financially

I love cute light skinned girls

No. Importing subhumans is why America is contstantly fucked over in the first place, swimming in niggers and illegals.

I'm racist, not stupid. If I want a reliable servant, I'll buy a robot.

I'd buy one that is mistreated and free her in a desperate attempt to make her fall in love with me but it won't work obv

As a racist and NatSoc, I have no interest in slavery and I don't think the Alt-Right does either. We would like to divorce ourselves from blacks and slavery would be counter intuitive towards that end.

This.

I forgot to mention that I'd buy an Irish slave

I'd probably not be rich enough to own one.
By the way Indentured Servant =/= Slave

I'd buy one and beat the shit out of her everyday as well as rape her. Any kids I'll drown while she watches.

Just wait till immigration hits 51% and the west goes sharia. I'll get so many sex slaves you wont be able to count them. The Über-left...

I mean, for what?
What fucking chores do I have to do around the house that I can't do myself? Turn on the shower? Mow the fucking lawn? I live in a two bedroom house on half an acre you dim wit.

But why though.
I understand before, a time where manpower was a real thing and cost effective. But now?
>slaves aren't cheap
>don't haver acres to exploit (& machines would be better)
>not gonna buy one to mow my lawn once a week or do the dishes
>technically i'd be better paying off someone to do these jobs rather than feeding and giving a roof to one 24/24/7 (you want them to stay alive after all)

Economically stupid nowadays by definition.

Only if sterilization is enforced on all imports and new sales.

Also only if black people are slaves, whites were slaves too in the south. People forget that.

Who wouldn't? Honestly, slavery was a win win situation. One side got labor, and the other got free housing and food.

Slavery is economically unproductive and creates a demographic problem that can last for centuries.

It's fucking horrible.

oh and uhm I guess it's not very nice to niggers either or something.

Probably. I'd like to have someone tend to my chores that seem to pile up when work hits the busy season. And I hardly see how slavery is racist, because I'm pretty sure none of us want a black slave. We already learned that lesson.

>You are acist trash (racist* dumbass)
If you build a robot to do your work, that makes you racist trash? Is wage labor considered a type of slavery? OP, you are so fucking retarded you didn't even define what you mean by slavery. Also, what do you mean by racist? A person who advocates for genocide of anybody outside his or her haplogroup, somebody who recognizes humans as having different sub-species, or perhaps an individual who just feels like an outsider if surrounded by people from different ethnicity, maybe it could be something else, be more specific. Also SAGE for being a slide thread, the answer is just for any nu-fagg that might be having moral dilemmas.

No, black slavery was a mistake. We should have imported poor Britons, Irishmen, or PoW's instead

First I was like no but then I saw your views then i thought if my friends had them then why not free labour

Fuck no. Slavery was a mistake the first time, and it's still a mistake.

No. Because that's the reason we're in this nigger-related mess now.

So, fuck you.

grandpa has tons of hops fields
hires lots of poles during harvest time, because they basically work for free
has them living in a small house he built himself
has people watching over them, because they're poles

i mean is it really that far off from slavery?

Morality aside, in a market economy, slaves just become expensive if they're worthwhile. Add onto that the trouble of providing for them and keeping them healthy, it's much more efficient to just employ them but have very strict employment conditions.

Fuck yeah, the way I own stray cats long enough to sterilize and release them.

Slavery was a huge mistake. We got cheap farm labor for a few decades, but now we apparently have to support the sullen, murderous low-IQ nigger-prole masses and their welfare queen babymamas and their roach-broods of niglet children for perpetuity.

Huge mistake.

yeah why not its kinda expensive a slave from Lybia is 400 euro almost the romanian salary tho
but i guess i would get my money back

What if we started a campaign saying that slavery was #theworstmistake that America made?

yes, fuck doing dishes and cleaning my 2 bedroom apartment when I can get a nigger to do it

She's British.

the left loves slavery, involved with human trafficking just to get votes coz their own ppl hates them

But what if they were all white Italians?

Why do you assume slavery has anything to do with race?

yeah so you cant own one?

A negro has a better life as a slave to a kind and superior white man. Look what freedom has done to the American Negro.

It's not racist if you're a spic enslaving other spics

>Why do you assume slavery has anything to do with race?
this

you are implying slaves only come in one race.

i'd have female asian sex slaves. so yeah i'd be a racist.

this
go full roman all defeated become slaves

Of course I'd buy a slave; are you kidding? I want an army of black bitches like gaddafi senpai.

>We should have imported poor Britons, Irishmen, or PoW's instead
Fucking this. Slavery would have died out on its own, there would have been no civil war, and free of the costs of gibs and "diversity", we would have colonized Mars by the 1980s.

No. They have to go back. They all have to go back.

only if it's that slave
plural slaves, only if they're females with similar assets

Post more cute ass black girls in slave garb.

that literally what destroyed rome

Yes

If I could afford one. Sure. My slaves would be white tho. That way they actually work.

I'd fuck her too.

It is legal in most Islamic countries.

well nobody says you cant learn from their mistakes

This. Fucking this.

Those greedy fucks running the plantations could've hired low wage whites to work the fields. Those bastards are long dead, and we're still dealing with the nigger fallout.

but what a way to go.

>anyone getting a slave realizes how much it fucking costs to keep one

Unless you want malnourished, decaying unhousebroken slaves lying around your property, a human costs a fortune to maintain compared to machines.

Southern slavery started to die as an economic trade when industrialization began. It's gotten even less economical ever since.

fourthpbp

I guess if you sterilized all the slaves you might be okay

Bitch I can hardly pay the rent, what makes you think I could own slaves.

I couldn't afford a slave.
In current US dollars a slave would worth about 25 grand. Ain't no nigger worth 25 grand.

niggers are horrible workers, live like ashy cockroaches and the women are all disgusting so save your 1 in 1000000000 black woman model pics, they are gross and i question the wide spread fucking of slaves back in the day by any self respecting white owner.

Yea but I think there should have to be some morality to it. Personally I would like to give my slaves lemonade when they work the fields. Also no enslaving high IQ people.

Slavery and race have nothing to do with eachother.

arabs did that and look no problems

I guess I'll post cutey light-skinned "slave" girls myself.

Only Democrats owned slaves, so no.

Just cut their dick off.No problem at all.

I'm not jewish, so no

Yes. Why would they have to be black? I'd slave the shit out of any race. Kikes, crackers, micks, chinks, wops, gooks, niggers... I don't discriminate.

in Lybia they go for under 1000 euros
seen 400 so dont worry

I fucking hope so.
I would much rather be the man owning the slave than the man being the slave.

>wanting to be near niggers

I wouldn't be able to afford one.

arabs did this and no problem

No. "Why not?" you ask.

Grew up in the Mississippi Delta - 70% Negro.

Served 20 plus years in U.S. military - disproportional number of Negroes in ranks and promoted due to affirmative action policies.

Lived in Chicago for a few years - again, plenty of Negroes.

I would not own a lazy, piece of shit nigger if you gave them to me and offered to pay their up keep and maintenance.

Every nigger male I have known has been a shuffling, illiterate, lazy, trying to fuck everything that moved or steal anything not chained and cemented in place, dressed like clowns, literal self destructive moron.

Every nigger woman I have met has been a lazy, loud, obnoxious, cock hound, dirty, greasy haired, nasty, too dumb to breathe, waste of time and energy.

Just being around niggers makes me tired.

Owning a nigger would not be worth it, ever.

NO because the only person i'm dependent on is ME, me and me

True. Hell, I wouldn't pay a dollar for a porch monkey. They're barely worth the fifty cent hollowpoint to put one down.

I would buy them so that I could kill them. I would also make leather goods out of their skin to recover some of my costs, and invest the proceeds into buying more niggers to kill.

>You want them to stay alive after all

You're not trying hard enough to have an ethnically pure planet then.

Yeah and who freed them and gave them rights you fucking idiots

nigga what the fuck

I don't work in farming or construction so I wouldn't really have any use for them.
Maybe a qt Irish house slave.

The answer is yes if I could afford one. Preferebly I would either get a newborn black female slave or small enough slave to get indoctrinated. I think I could make a nigress happy with her life. I mean I'm a decent, intelligent and talented guy, a nigress if indoctrinated correctly could have a strong sense of duty as well as a strong reason to live and a sense of real accomplishment if she realizes the hard duties I give her. Being a slave is in human nature no matter the race but I think it's the strongest in niggers and I feel like they could benefit a lot from symbiosis with white men as their loyal slaves. I mean they enslaved nigresses could laugh at free niggers for being so devoided of duty, meaning of life and lazy

>jews
>white

Yes I would. But not on European or American soil. Slavery needs to be practiced in colonized mud countries, not white countries.

Who the fuck would have slaves in 2017 even if slavery wasn’t abolished? Such a system is entire absolete now

That's something cuckfederates would do, Slavery is the reason we have a nigger problem in the first place. We should've imported Poles and other Third World Europeans at the time instead.

We freed them because we were planning on deporting them back to Africa. Been then a cuckfederate had to kill Lincoln.

the nigger in your pic has white woman hair

HELL YES whats more supremacist than owning niggers

It's still around in various forms so there's clearly a need in some sectors

No.
Why?
Because I would have to take care of the nigger.

Edu-Fucking-Cate yourself about slaves.
Nowadays you are a wageslave and the owner does not have to take care of you. You can be fired any minute and be homeless in 2 minutes.

Maybe a sex slave ?

She's probably mixed somwhere down the line, which is good, it's easier to look at.

as if nigger lover you don't free them then deport then fucking moron. Lincoln mentions it once and you retards think it was set in stone.

No. If niggers were my property, I would just forcibly sterilize them and dump them in Africa. They're not useful for anything, not even menial labor (unless you're willing to beat them constantly to make them work).

We were already sending some back and would've been completed with it if you didn't kill Lincoln. You guys love niggers and spics more then we do.

No. I don't want degenrates near me.

>pay an exorbitant amount of money to hang around niggers all day
fucking pass

Welcome to CSIS!
Seriously though, not that I would want a slave but average whites could never afford them in the first place. Only elites and them.

>Negro
Lolno
>Asian
Now we're talking

I pay this girl on craigslist $100 an hour to watch me play Tech Deck fingerboards and to watch the popcorn pop in the microwave so I technically already do have a slave, except I pay her and she's kawaiiii as fuck and does kawaiiii things

If you honestly think Lincoln seriously meant what he said, then you're pretty fucking dumb. Deporting the shits would have been a costly enterprise that would have involved unpopular taxes and that would have jeopardized the Republican party's position. Lincoln was just pandering to white men who weren't total abolitionist cucks.