/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - GAMBIT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>DoD video: caring for the pupper warriors 10/20/17
youtu.be/tewZVVhw7FE

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
archive.fo/xAfw9
archive.fo/VDv0d
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
>The existence of the troll factory, which has a history of spamming Russian and English blogs and comment forums, has been reported on by many outlets

archive.fo/xAfw9

>Faith in the outfit’s journalistic expertise and experience is one of the chords that Fusion GPS strikes in its relations with journalists, whether they’re trying to block a story or shop one. “If they have a story they think you’d be interested in,” says one Washington, D.C. journalist familiar with Fusion GPS’s operations, “they call you down to their office on Dupont Circle and show you a dossier. There’s no confidentiality agreement, but it’s understood that if they show you something and you talk about it, you’re cut off, or worse.”

What did they mean by this?

>In order to report honestly on the Trump scandals, a weakened press would have to report honestly on Fusion GPS—which would mean lifting the lid on the incompetence and malfeasance of their own institutions and colleagues, which would reveal a scandal as threatening to democracy as anything Trump has said or done. “Imagine if they subpoena Fusion GPS’s emails,” said a veteran Washington reporter, “there are going to be lots of journalists in there who’ve taken stories from them. Big names, senior figures in the field. It will look like an apocalypse.”

So, /ptg/ - would you describe yourself as patriots or nationalists?

neofag discord
ZXWgFNv

I love Kellyanne.

archive.fo/VDv0d

>Fusion GPS was founded in 2009—before the social media wave destroyed most of the remaining structures of 20th-century American journalism—by two Wall Street Journal reporters, Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch. They picked up former colleagues from the Journal, Tom Catan, and Neil King, Jr., who were also well-respected by their peers. When the social media wave hit two years later, print media’s last hopes for profitability vanished, and Facebook became the actual publisher of most of the news that Americans consumed. Opposition research and comms shops like Fusion GPS became the news-rooms—with investigative teams and foreign bureaus—that newspapers could no longer afford.
>As top reporters themselves, the principals of Fusion GPS knew exactly what their former colleagues needed in order to package and sell stories to their editors and bosses. “Simpson was one of the top terror-finance investigative reporters in the field,” says one Washington-based journalist, who knows Simpson professionally and personally, and who asked for anonymity in discussing a former reporter. “He got disillusioned when Rupert Murdoch took over the Journal because there was less room for the kind of long-form investigative journalism he thrived on.”
>And now, says the journalist, “they’re guns for hire. They were hired to dig up dirt on donors to Mitt Romney’s campaign, they were hired by Planned Parenthood after a video exposing some of the organization’s controversial practices.”
>Besides Russia, Fusion GPS has also worked with other foreign countries, organizing campaigns and creating news that furthers the aims of the people who pay for their services—using the fractured playing field of “news” to extend old-fashioned lobbying efforts in a way that news consumers have been slow to understand.

Daily reminder that /ptg/ /s i p s/

I know togo .Who the hell are the other?

Colgates, bls stop bullying my dad in your country. He's a liberal and should love you.

Betsy is Trump's MVP, she is tearing down the Department of Education and people are too distracted by the sound of empty barrels to notice the amazing job she's doing

TRUMP! :DDD

So, nobody's going to jail over Tarmac meeting?
And what the hell happened with that Paki scandal?

I am whatever is necessary.

Take note
This is where the politically active commies from NeoGAF are fleeing to

discord /ZXWgFNv

>Fusion GPS, according to the company’s website, offers “a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.” What does that mean, exactly? “They were hired by a sheikh in the UAE after he was toppled in a coup and waged an information war against his brother,” one well-respected reporter who has had dealings with the company told me. “I believe they seeded the New Yorker story about the Trump Hotel in Azerbaijan with alleged connections to the IRGC. They may have been hired to look into Carlos Slim. It’s amazing how much copy they generate. They’re really effective.”
>Yet it is rare to read stories about comms shops like Fusion GPS because traditional news organizations are reluctant to bite the hands that feed them. But they are the news behind the news—well known to every D.C. beat reporter as the sources who set the table and provide the sources for their big “scoops.” The ongoing transformation of foundering, profitless news organizations into dueling proxies for partisan comms operatives is bad news for American readers, and for our democracy. But it is having a particularly outsized effect on reporting in the area of foreign policy, where expert opinion is prized—and easily bought—and most reporters and readers are only shallowly informed.

why not both though

I'm anti-kike

archive.is/Uw7QF

>But Fusion’s secret weapon in its latest operation is the Democratic Party, whose most powerful members have made protecting Fusion’s secrets their highest priority. Senate Democrats invoked a parliamentary maneuver in July to block temporarily Mr. Browder’s public testimony. Rep. Adam Schiff, the Democratic ranking member on the Intelligence Committee, has been engineering flaps to undercut and obstruct Mr. Nunes’s investigation. Democrats on the House Ethics Committee have deep-sixed what was meant to be a brief inquiry to clear Mr. Nunes so as to keep him sidelined.

>Then there is the intel committee’s meeting this week. Despite the spin, forcing Fusion to appear was Republicans’ only recourse after months of stonewalling. Fusion’s letter ludicrously claimed that Mr. Nunes’s subpoenas were invalid, which essentially forced the committee to show otherwise. It was a question of authority.

>Florida Rep. Tom Rooney put the Fusion attendees through a series of questions not out of spite but to clarify finally just what topics the firm is refusing to talk about. The Fifth Amendment doesn’t provide protection against answering all questions. It only protects against providing self-incriminating evidence. It is therefore revealing that Fusion took the Fifth on every topic—from its relationship with British spook Christopher Steele, to the history of its work, to its role in the dossier.

They're not mutually exclusive.

Sons of the Patriots

They can't even control it anymore it seems

threads going unlocked
more than a few accounts coming up with so much info only people who deeply hated NeoGAF for years in secret would know

What is this thing about NeoGaf?

this image is painfully white, it was a better time

>72
how many do you need other than ramps and lifts for wheelchairs, signs for deaf people and braille for blind people

kek, he fell for the "europe is liberal" meme. Politicians maybe but europeans are a lot more xenophobic, racists and wary of any outsider than Americans can ever dream of being.
There is a reason Spain, Portugal, France, England and Netherlands spent 600 years locked in unending wars with each other, some called "Hundred Year wars" and such names

I'm a furfag so I don't have to make a fake account, i'll fit right in

>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

>Private-sector lawyers also tend not to accuse congressmen of unethical behavior, as Mr. Levy did in his letter to Mr. Nunes. But Fusion’s legal eagle must feel safe. He’s former general counsel to the Senate’s minority leader, Chuck Schumer. He has also, I’m told by people familiar with the committee’s activities, more than once possessed information that he would have had no earthly means of knowing, since it was secret committee business. Consider that: Democratic members of Congress or their staff providing sensitive details of an investigation to a company to which the committee has given subpoenas.

>The Washington narrative is focused on special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. But the ferocious pushback and unseemly tactics from Democrats suggest they are growing worried. Maybe the real story is that Democrats worked with an opposition-research firm that has some alarming ties to Russia and potentially facilitated a disinformation campaign during a presidential election.

>The media has its own conflict of interest, since it would prefer nobody find out about its years of, ahem, colluding with Fusion. Don’t expect any investigative reporting. But also don’t believe the stories about GOP harassment. The ferocity of the Fusion-Democrat campaign is proof Republicans are looking in the right place.

PRESS
S
TO SHIT ON GRAVE

>tfw have an account on gaf that still hasn't been banned but forgot password

Someone motivate me to exploit the situation over there enough to do the forget password email reset.

NEOGAF IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE

I hope Trump deals with the Asian immigration problem if the RAISE act passes. I mostly want Europeans and nothing else.

The owner is got exposed for sexual harassment and now all of his mods are resigning.

The site just went down.

Her work so far has been astounding. Truly one of the best cabinet picks.

What the hell will happen to the travel ban now that it was cucked by the judge?

>wretched people
brutal

I'm amazed at how quickly they folded up. Instead of circling the wagons or going out to fight, they just gave up and started deserting.

archive.fo/6L9Rn
>Committee Chairman Devin Nunes issued a subpoena seeking bank records of Fusion GPS on Oct. 4 and the company fired back Friday, filing a complaint in federal court to block the bank from turning over the records.

>The committee subpoenaed Fusion’s banking records in an effort to determine who financed former British spy Christopher Steele’s work to write the dossier during the summer and fall of 2016, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Washington Times.

>The subpoena, a copy of which is included among the documents filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, requests documents dating back to August 2015 from the company’s bank — including records of current account balances and past transaction activity.

>Company officials invoked the Fifth Amendment this week rather than testify on Capitol Hill about Fusion’s role in commissioning and compiling the dossier. The company has also refused to hand over certain documents to the Senate Judiciary Committee citing its First Amendment rights.

>The general counsel for the House of Representatives filed a motion Saturday to intervene in the Fusion dispute, writing that “the key” to answering a number of outstanding questions about the dossier lies with information held by Fusion.

>The bank currently intends to comply with the subpoena by 9 a.m. Monday unless the court intervenes.

GOWN DOWN

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY

A DEGENERATE ROME BURNS TO THE GROUND FROM ITS ASHES RISES THE RENNAISANCE OF THE UNKEKED WHITE MAN

So are we winning or not? Drudge is concern trolling about Dems winning in 2018 and alabama.

You have to understand
A) That's what they've been conditioned to do
B) More than a few people have secretly hated what the site has become

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

“You know when I was a kid growing up, a lot of things were sacred in our country. Women were sacred, looked upon with great honor. That’s obviously not the case anymore, as we’ve seen from recent cases. Life — the dignity of life — is sacred. That’s gone. Religion, that seems to be gone as well. Gold Star families, I think that left in the convention over the summer.”

Is he really /ourguy/?

>Leftist hive
>Owner is a sexual harasser
It's not even surprising anymore.

Thanks for continuously reposting this, kiwianon. It is important that the info gets shared.

>tfw stealth best girl with the most important job in the administration

NeoGaf is down

Drudge is retarded. Dems have no chance.

2016 Non-Hispanic White Female Vote by County

You have to remember, Drudge is out for clicks. Making things look close gets more clicks.

2018 is /ouryear/ no games. Let's cruise into 2020 with a Reverse Hart Cellar Act of 1965 and import conservative Europeans and increase ICE and deportation of illegals.

recollect your thoughts, don't get caught up in the mix 'cause the media is full of dirty tricks

Injunction gets appealed, 9th does nothing, goes up to SCOTUS, gets upheld. Visa issuing continues to happen at the discretion of the executive meaning the only change is that, instead of a blanket ban, the admin need to consider it case by case

> request #1 from chad. Denied for no reason at all. Request #2 from chad. Denied for no reason at all. Request #3 from chad. Denied for no reason at all.

2016 Non-Hispanic White Vote by County

You will always see concern trolling. A winning strategy is to ALWAYS act like you're the underdog.

Notice how the Democrats sniff their own farts and are so sure of their victory they get blown the fuck out each time.

Neogaf is more akin to Sodom & Gomorrah than later Rome.

>There is a reason Spain, Portugal, France, England and Netherlands spent 600 years locked in unending wars with each other
not us two big guy, we are eternal bros

>Scheduled maintenance

2016 Non-Hispanic White Male Vote by County

Normally I don't like spamming, but in this case, you're doing God's work user, keep going

This image is the perfect ending for this shithole website

With posting this, I'll go to sleep

Tomorrow morning I hope the site is down for good

States in Red: White Women helped Trump's overall margin

States in Blue: White Women hurt Trump's overall margin

2016 if no White Males Voted:

It's working here.

Daily reminder Neofag was CTR HQ during the election and they probably have a substantial ShareBlue presence.

Very nice, I knew she was a good pick when her plan was exactly like Trump's. This is why they tried so hard to have her not get enough votes. Too bad for Dimms, most RINOs don't give a shit about our education system.

New England was a mistake

2016 if no White females voted

>Allegheny is finally red

Your request for a Monster Energy sponsorship has been denied.

Grassley is following up on Lynch but havn't seen leaks from him

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email

>In April, The New York Times reported that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, one of which was said to be authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.” Chairman Grassley then requested a copy of the document from the Justice Department, which has failed to respond. A month later, The Washington Post reported similar facts and provided further details about individuals involved in these communications. The Post reported that the email in question, sent by then-chair of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Leonard Benardo of the Open Society Foundations, indicated that Lynch had privately assured Clinton campaign staffer Amanda Renteria that the FBI’s investigation wouldn’t “go too far.”

>Comey was reportedly concerned that the communication would raise doubts about the investigation’s independence and began discussing plans to announce the end of the Clinton email investigation rather than simply referring it to the Department for a prosecutorial decision. Comey’s extraordinary action to announce the end of the investigation was a break from Justice Department protocol, and was later cited as justification for his removal from the FBI.

Awan will be back in court the weekend leading up to thanksgiving (dont have source on this - its on twitter somewhere)

>New York
brb, finding a gf.

Does anybody NOT /sip/? Seriously, how low can you go?

>RESIST banner

Its back up now.

Is Neogaf kill? No

At the same side of the trench, of course we were, against Spain and France

>gaffers literally killing themselves over this

The harassment being that he went on a trip with some woman and they shared a hotel room, which led him to thinking they'd be getting it on. When they didn't that seemed to be that and the guy didn't feel like dealing with her again.

That's all it took to take down GAF.

What's going on?

>2016 if no White females voted
kek, White female costed Trump MN, NH and ME proper and CD1. Gotta work on that, Mr. Trump

When's the VA election? I'm starved of happenings as of late.

Im not trying to spam but i think this is going to be "the storm" especially if nunes gets the bank records on monday because that will blow this wide open

Is NeoGAF kill? Damnit I'll miss the salt mining.

They figured out the discord got leaked kek

anyone got the source of those images? All if possible.

Without a doubt the dark horse choice that's getting shit done bigly.

uf this website goes down, i'm going back to video games nigga shit. someone order dominoes.

GAF admin Tyler Malka was outed as a sex offender and a bunch of his mods were pedos. The community is tearing itself apart over this shit and it's glorious.

Sup Forums EXPOSED

I don't know about the CD's (due to county splits, I cannot parse it out) just take this as a statewide margin

Uhhh Neogaf is trying to blame it on you guys..

It's back up and working for me

Coupled with the removal of the non disclosure agreement on that FBI informant and the release of the JFK files, things are getting very spicy.

AAAAAH I DIDN'T LISTEN

Has he gone to Sup Forums recently? Its mini pol. Majority support Trump.

>Sup Forums is bad

Just how far left are these retards?