Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/h77r2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
sci-hub.cc/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck happens in worst korea

Good point Hun. The cutlets around the globe will defend male genital mutulation and their scabby dried up bellends.

How many cutlets do the Americans make a day?

what about canada and australia?

Americans happened, and introduced it to them

I'm getting my foreskin grown back after Foregen figures out how to do it.

shit sticks together

They are Americanized

>color coded map
>no legend, no source
Shouldn't you be giving a refugee a tongue bath right now?

I just don't get why you would do this to your own child. I mean, i had phimosis and they only cut off the part which was necessary. I still can pull my foreskin down and up on my dick just like normal. Why is it necessary to cut so much that the entire glans is free? That is just cruel.

>Americans, niggers, Muslims and Jews are natural allies

And the only ones with aesthetic dicks.

do it right now with the night time canister restoration method. muh nerves? how about sheen and fooling urologists? can anybody tell me how this gif of an uncut dick is not the best thing in the world? you cant. foregen uses cadavers and is expensive and enables the may may "pay jews to get back what they stole". restoration doesnt do that. m.imgur.com/a/h77r2

steroid creams

Hey Canabro

hey bello. that gif was something else eh?

Why can't I be hung like that

Daily reminder that circumcision started as a punishment for masturbation and has removes the 5 most sensitive parts of the penis (as intended).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

i remember when you posted once that you have a ceiling pointer. maybe try a bath mate. restoration makes you bigger but you werent kiked. so at least you have the snap back already. firmness means something too :)

I like my penis but most bottoms seem to be total size queens and that pisses me off :^)

thats womany and i dont like that. they shouldnt do that

I love you please be my bf

They make money off the foreskin using it in beauty products.

Doctors sold a lie to millions of men and now they can't recant their lies and they're sticking to it.

More and more reasons to not trust anything in the States.

i wish too. i like you too. an ocean separates us but if we both found eachother on a faceless box maybe we can each do that IRL too. drop any throwaway skypes you might have if you want

I don't but I'll make one. Just for you. I'll post it next time i bump into you

You do know that I'm not religious tho right? Is that a problem?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
Full version: sci-hub.cc/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x

no no. i like to travel. we'll chat. i prefer people who are Christian but i wont judge you or act on it. we have our whole lives to live and to experience or affecf people

Man I wish my dick was natty

I even have this scar on it and it twists a bit. I think they fucked it up. Thanks, guys! No need to ask me or anything

This is very unsettling. That's why i support universal health care. You can't trust doctors with unregulated capitalism. They only think of the profit and not the people.

>tfw south korea
based

if you do the restoration method i said you will excite your dick and you'll be more harder and girthier. and longer from the pulling. than you ever have been. then you have a nice possibly slightly smelly skin dick we can all enjoy

yeah their vehicles are missing hub caps. how based

I actually feel the same way about religious people, or people with different political ideologies. If you can't put those aside and connect with someone you otherwise like, you're basically a worthless human being

based
this is also based

This is new for me,
It is true that amerimutts cut their skin's penises at birth? wow

Does anybody else's not go back when hard without something forcing it back?

Nigger, they still circumcise in countries with universal healthcare like Aus or leafland. If the government actually did its job and prosecuted doctors for carrying out medically unnecessary cosmetic surgeries on nonconsenting newborn children, we wouldn't have this issue. But in light of that colossal failure, you also want the government to screw up healthcare provision as well. Genius move.

lots. a few of my buddies'. mine used to be like that before i jewed myself for may mays and for no reason. the imgur i keep mentioning has that too. theyre the best kind

bumping wondering if anybody is uncut but you can never tell even if youre soft. i also have experience with these. let's go. it harms jews what happened to this board