Is it Saturday yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She will never marry you

They are so cute together.

This is my wife Mari!

I'm going to marry her!!

God those uniforms are so hot. Somehow it's hot that only the first years get them, like they have to do their time showing off their shoulders and armpits for the senpais

Any chance Dia will end up behaving the way she did in the flashback after the drama to any degree at all?

Why does Mari sound so retarded sometimes?

She's still a dork. Always has been, always will be.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Reminder that Kanan is an edgy bitch towards the one person willing to help her.

>Mari likes it rough
Well hot damn.

Kanan is nice to Dia though.

>Nozomi-senpai please guide these hands.jpg

It will just make it that much better when they reconcile and hug for the first time.

Maybe if Mari finally apologized before Dia and Kanan they could be friends again...

I was just listening to the 3rd years aquarium drama CD and Mari is pretty much the ultimate boke.
Her and Dia are sort of like a relentless and skilled troll leading a poor autistic user on.

>tfw have to put up with a dork and a retard EVERY SINGLE DAY

They really just need to fuck already.

Why Mari such a bitch?

What if the 3 of them are planing to raep our other idols?

They agreed to take 1 first year and 1 second year.

Who would they pick?

She's a ditzy Italian

Dia: Ruby, Riko
Kanan: Zura, Chika
Mari: Yoshiko, You

>our life as school idorus begins here and now, let's start over our love laivu no monogatari from zero!

I tried watching this series but it was garbage, how can people like lovelive? Not even a good cute girls show.

Hanamaru is fat.

I want to kill Kanan.

>w-wow.. schul aidoru is really asobijanai

I like where this is going

ZERO TO ONE
ZERO TO ONE
STEP IN MY HEART

heh...cringy

That is the fate of all idols

What the fuck does Mari have to apologize for? Dia and Kanan dragged her into being an idol, and it's obvious they feel guilty about making her join a group that failed, and that guilt is what drives their opposition to their kouhai trying to become idols.

Why did Mari run away though? She didn't want to talk things out then.

She literally inserts random broken English into her lines because she's the token foreigner who needs to show off her Engrish skills.

>yare yare daze

What sort of sex would Kanan be into?

>run away
She could of been in a situation where she was forced to leave. hating on Mari on baseless speculation that nobody knows yet is retarded.

Also I highly doubt Mari leaving is what made Kanan sulk and hold a grudge for 2 years. Something else happened that hasn't been shown yet.

She likes it really dry

>and it's obvious they feel guilty about making her join a group that failed,
Both Dia and Kanan literally ignored her and walked past Mari when she wanted to be touched
It's obvious what Mari did something to them,

Live sex on stage.

Holy shit I just made that connection. So the third years are going to join and they're going to sing Step Zero to One as they get their first real dedicated fan or vote in a contest?

No need to say it when this guy summed it up nicely.
Nope. That's guilt. Even if someone forgives you after you hurt them, if you still haven't forgiven yourself then you won't exactly be eager to pal it up with them.

There's no reason Mari would be forced to leave. She's a spoiled rich kid. She could probably live on her own if she asked.

>guilt
Somehow I don't think this is what Kanan's expression is trying to convey.

I love You so much ;_;

I WANT TO MARRY DIA

Guilt leads to self-hatred and that's honestly all I can see. I can't really imagine Mari having done something truly mean spirited to Dia and Kanan, but then again this is Sunrise and I'm afraid they're going to pull some horrible melodrama out of their ass in the last few episode so who knows.

I love You more than you do!

>American dindu nuffin
Heh.

Remember to vote for μ's!
Make them appear at the 2020 Olympics!

I'm sorry but absolutely, literally no one loves You more than I do.

Why is she so lovely?

>I can't really imagine Mari having done something truly mean spirited
That's not what I'm getting at, and I don't think the other anons are either. It was probably misunderstandings and then resentment bottled up for two years. I figure Mari might've been the first to quit at first since she was reluctant and things weren't at their best between them when she moved abroad.

Foursome with fat, male self-insert.

Please vote for μ's!

>voting for a dead artist

>Hanamaru is fat
Prove it.
She just hot like Nozomi.

Hanamaru is not even on Nozomi level of fatness. Nozomi was so huge it was not even debatable

Maru is beautiful and perfect, zura.

She's not melanin-enriched enough to be dindu.

Really? From the flashbacks it seemed to me like Kanan is the one who broke down hardest on stage, and was likely to run away. Plus even now she won't face anyone, even Chika who is supposed to be her friend and wasn't part of her initial idol adventure, so I get the feeling that she thinks she herself fucked up.

>Being this envy with Nozomi 10/10 body.

The artist makes the girls a bit too thin to be honest.

>Nozomi is fat
Where does this meme come from, angry girls or homosexuals?

it came from nozomi's breasts

>it seemed to me like Kanan is the one who broke down hardest on stage
That would only make Mari more likely to want to give up, considering Kanan was the one who pushed her into it in the first place. Between that and her leaving a lot of things could've happened and we're getting another flashback next episode.
>she won't face anyone, even Chika
She just didn't meddle in her business, unlike Dia who's more personally involved and Mari, who I think is trying to make up for something. She's been perfectly friendly with everyone but Mari.

Nozomi is obese.

Nozomifags are cancer.

Don't forget to vote for Walkure!!

Kanan's motive for treating Mari badly is probably really stupid, you can't really justify that kind of stuff

これするのやめて
ルビィは学生のスクールアイドルで赤ちゃんじゃないよ

Giraffe Blues and Ikenai Borderline are vastly better than anything Aqours have done.

Whatever happens don't forget she will always be the best raibu.

>fatfags really believe this

You're goddamn right

>NANI SORE? IMI WAKANAI

That's because Walkure are professionals while Aqours are for otakus

What did the nigger mean by this?

But that's where the fat is supposed to go.

>people legitimately think this is fat

>That would only make Mari more likely to want to give up,
I disagree. I think Kanan breaking down would make Kanan most likely to quit, and then also make her feel bad about it afterwards.

>She's been perfectly friendly with everyone but Mari.
Really? She always seems standoff-ish to me when she talks to anyone. I've never seen a positive interaction from her outside of maybe episode 1.

Shit taste desu

Stay mad

There's a reason why tumblr always draws Nozomi and Pana as obese

Nah, those are just homosexuals, angry ugly girls, and lolifags. They aren't people.

>nozomifags getting this assblasted over their landwhale getting called fat
So the nozotoddlers meme was true.

Shut up shitposter. Lovelive is awesome. If you're interested in a more fierce idol group check out Walkure. They are really popular at the moment.

Please delete this immediately.

Nozomi looks the same to me

Tumlr knows the truth.

Whoever the artist is needs to be put down

Kanan is obviously distancing herself from others, which only makes me think she felt hurt or betrayed in some way. Emphasis on felt, which is why I think she somehow misunderstood Mari leaving for Mari betraying her in some way. Mari is the only person to whom she's been downright cold to.
Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to play the blame game here, I'm pretty sure they all fucked up in some way and will all cry when they finally make up.

>Nozomi is the only one who looks like her anime self

I bet you can fit 5 mermaido into one nozomi

Nico nico *whale noises*

Anything µ's has done even.

>nozomi

wow...

Post abuse and bullying.