If you don't believe that this is a real woman, then you are a bigot beyond all help

If you don't believe that this is a real woman, then you are a bigot beyond all help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TFW you're so busy forcing a clown to paint your face at poz point you don't have time to shave

You look very pretty, op. But you're a man.

they aren't asking you to believe they're real women they just want to be treated with a modicum of respect. it makes me mad that people would be so bigoted against someone trans who is otherwise a decent person while cis hetero male pedos have families and hide in the shadows.

If it's a woman then why is he manspreading?

If you believe it is, then you're a retard beyond all help.

Never mind the bad makeup job and 5 a clock shadow. It even sits like a dude. If you want to be a chick at least act like a lady.

Bigot. This is a REAL WOMYN. How DARE you claim to speak for the LGBTQXFZRT community you NAZI??

Nice Strawman faggot. Don't care for trannies, but all Pedos need the rope.

well if they wanted respect, then they should have joined the mob instead of cutting their dick off.
daily reminder that no tranny will EVER be looked at as a human being by a self respecting man

Why are you sure it's a woman? Are you assuming the gender?

did you just asume xer gender?

if a tranny doesn't even bother to trim the eyebrows, I don't have to play along with their delusional thinking

if gender is a social construct.

If someone can choose how they want to present their gender and that is valid because gender isnt real.

Then I can choose how I want to perceive gender and that should be valid as well.

And if you disagree you are the bigot.

I've noticed recently that they're trying to claim we're the mentally ill ones for pointing out their blatant mental illness. The world really has gone fucking mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

Well, I self identify as a bigot so that's not really a great insult.

lol, wtf is this video

Watch it, in its entirety, and find out.

Is there a difference between sex and gender, Sup Forums?

not a tranny.

that's a unic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh god...no...

a what?

>be disgusted by that yet get a boner at the same time
just gas me now

i watched this while eating oatmeal and i`m okay. i think i`ve adapted to the internet.

wtf was that yellow silly-string looking shit? fuckkk man.........

i need to start eating oatmeal, i'm getting fat. i dropped so much weight couple years back by eating my oats.

Please, take your smelly emotional feel-good dumps elsewhere.

Trannies post op have to do a thing they call dilation. A fancy term for shoving an object up their new 10,000$ axe wound so the wound stays open and they can continue pretending to be a woman.

Thank you for being truthful and for being kind about it.

Nope.

Here's for going in the other direction. Cutting off skin from a different spot never works out the way you want it to.

Because this happens

This is a drag queen.

Post-Op trannies are the most disgusting thing on Earth.

It's like leaping from anal to having someone take a bloody dump on your chest.

tfw tranny has bigger dick than you

And the finishing touch to make this halloween costume as realistic as possible.

this thing was originally for a man who got his dick blown off in a war though

Women aren't real.

>mfw I've had a similar sized patch of skin from my thigh grafted to my arms in an actual injury
>these freaks waste their precious amounts of skin on something that stupid

Could you define "real woman"? k, thanks

tell us your story user.

That 8s definitely a dude in a bad wig and makeup job. Mentally ill. Sad.

I don't respect liars. They are trying to convince me they are something they clearly are not.

Dis

It's since found new popularity amongst arkham's finest.

can you link that article?

Just google Dr. Paul R. McHugh you lazy twat. The article was from wall street journal.