ITT best girls who are in series that aren't over but will win in the end

ITT best girls who are in series that aren't over but will win in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You posted the wrong girl. Let me fix that for you.

>Silver
OP said best, not worst girl.

Wait, oreshura is ongoing?

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
Please vote for μ's best girl fans!

That is a pic of Yukino, a fucking whore.

That's not sensei.

Utaha won't win.

Pink won't win.

Megumi may win, but she isn't best girl.

Finally, a reason to post this.

but she will win, desu

pic better pictures for her

I thought she won already

Megumi and Eriri are such best girls that it's too close to call, really.

Orange is better.

A best

Yukino > Iroha > Yui

If Yukino doesn't win, there will be deployed nukes.

Rem

user that is a whore

Mou

>Iroha higher than anyone
Literal whore m8.

Someone wrote like a ten-page essay on why she's NOT winning and it actually makes sense

Ikkai

Win or loose.
Certified Worst girl.

Yui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piece of shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukino>>>>>>>>Iroha

Though I agree op genki never wins.

Kocchi muite

Wasn't the thing with Yukinon that her whole personality was fake or something? I never really understood that last episode.

>reddit t.girl
>best

sick meme friend

>frog gonna win

considering the staffed literally banned the original sentence
I would say it's pretty dank.

isn't yukinon more or less confirmed at this point?

actually no fuck this why won't the author just release volume 12

With much effort but full of hope and love.

He's building his fallout shelter

Yui is the one always trying to hang on Hachiman, put her boob on him, she doesn't respect personal space. what a slut. Yukino is pure and demure

She has a default cold shell from manipulation and bullying that she presents, but those close to her have seen her real self which has bad points and good points.

He's been working on two other anime and two other LN

Has Hestia gotten the lead over Vanillaicecream or whatever her name was?

The slut is Yukino. Yui never eye raped him and yukino is the one who keeps grabbing his sleeve without consent.

[x] Best Girl
[x] Will Win

[x] Best Girl
[ ] Will Win

[ ] Best Girl
[x] Will Win

[ ] Best Girl
[ ] Will Win

Also Yukino lures him with MAX COFFEE.Yui wouldn't do something that unfair.

Yukino took Hachiman's coat-hem-grab virginity

Both the Yukinoshita sisters know how to go right for Hachiman's Achilles heel.

A girl will do what a girl's gotta do to get her man.

>ITT best girls who are in series that aren't over but will win in the end.

Why are you saying "but"?

Best girl -> "but" she will win
Que??

Are you by any chance retarded ESL kun?

nice

how much of Chiba would burn if HachimanXTotsuka were the ending?

Natsume and Kon are the same person, so they both win

Why does people on Sup Forums care if a girl wins the MC?? The best girl should always be the girl you like and that stands out the most.

I think you're the one who might be a little lacking in knowledge, user. It's a well known fact that as a rule of thumb the best girl will lose.

It is underhanded and dirty to use his love of sweets to get on his good side.

Yui will take his actual virginity.

>Megumi
>best girl

As much as I'd love Yui to be my sweet waifu who'd pull me out of my emo moods with her quirkiness and genuine affection, I know girls like her always become bored with the brooding edgy type after realizing there really is not much more to such blokes than a frowny face and rude comments

She'd feel "neglected" inevitably

>this post
>not bait

What anime is this? Serious question, she's cute.

Did the author drop it? 2 years and waiting.

seriously??!! OreGairu, short for Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Yes she's cute but kind of an airhead who has little in common with MC, they don't really talk about anything meaningful. The girl MC has chemistry with is a very difficult cold girl with many issues who nonetheless has a warm side most don't get to see. Then there is also a cute sly and manipulate kohai of the MC (on the left in pic)

Not two years, the last light novel came out same time as last episode, June 2015

my bad, you were talking about the Black Bullet picture. Hell that's almost 2 and a half years since vol 7 of LN, damn!

>??!!
>spoonfeeding faggot
>sloppy punctuation
You're trying to win a prize or something? Kill yourself.

I think your "no punctuation" post beats any "sloppy" one. Please suck on the business end of a loaded 12 gauge shotgun and press the trigger with your toe

Hachiman won't accept Yui's feelings which are based on misplaced hero ideal, she'll become the "drunken town pump" in college since she always wants to be accepted.

Was this the series with the self insert losers loved that was kinda okay, but then nothing happened in the second season?

Yukinoifags say the worst shit about Yui for no fucking reason. She is pure in mind and body.

>She is pure in mind
user...
She said herself she considers it a shame to be a virgin in her age.

Read and weep.

When will the era of the Onee-san come? Haruno deservers better.

how can a man create such shit serie like Infinite stratos but at the same time, create something so close to perfection like Charlotte.

pure in mind means shes stupid as fuck, fuktard

no enough doujins translated.

Obligatory Erina-sama.

Nope, it means she is pure. Yukino is the unchaste one, I know what she does with that Pan-san doll.

Anyone still reading this? Apparently the Christmas cake loli follows Harutora from what I heard.

Haruno is the best girl that was buried in the snow for now. She will blossom and become the most beautiful flower in the final arc.

I won't believe that nips would risk it so much. That's why this must happen

I honestly think the end game to that series is just Kazuma baby sitting everyone. Maybe help from Eris.

>I honestly think the end game to that series is just Kazuma baby sitting everyone. Maybe help from Eris.
Only thing I would add is that Aqua will be babysitting Kazuma's dick to ease some of the pain of having to babysit everyone.

Feels good.

I actually feel bad for you, user.
The series is already locked into a Yukino end.

ANOTHER was supposed to appease you and make it sting a little less. Just pretend that's the real ending. It'll hurt less that way.

If Yui loses and she is hurt I will an hero. She is such a good girl, WW wouldn't dare. Good thing to know Yukino wouldn't step on Yui's heart.

t.redditfag

You have not read vol 12 so you don't know.

>literally been proven false sine ANOTHER ended
>calls it truth
Why? Your prediction was wrong.