Which age anime did you like the best, Akane Maniax, Kimi ga Nozo Ein, Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse, or Schwarzesmarken?

Which age anime did you like the best, Akane Maniax, Kimi ga Nozo Ein, Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse, or Schwarzesmarken?

strawpoll.me/11063777

What had the strongest cast, story, and presentation in your opinion?

What would you like to be the next big adaptation?

You do know that technically you didn't use a Schwarzesmarken picture, right?

They're Schwarzesmarken characters, correct?

Then it's Schwarzesmarken. Besides, those two are my favorites and it's a really nice picture.

>laughing_girls.png

>2 IP's.jpg

I want to protect their smiles.

SM. In fact, Liden's Muv-Luv show is arguably better than Satelight's Muv-Luv show, thanks to competent direction & not self-destructing. Liden gets a lot of crap, but even low-expectation stuff like Miss Monochrome and Schwarzesmarken turned out to be fine.

>IP count didn't go up

They both died with smiles on their beautiful faces, so I guess their smiles were protected in a way.

They were all crap but the ML VN was good.

マブラヴはよくわからんけどシュヴァケン主人公はくそむかつく

Theo did everything wrong.

The actual line is
>「……社会主義は、宗教を否定しているんじゃ無なかったのかよ」
>ベアトリクスは、叶えられなかった己の理想を、他の手段で叶えようとする者たちに譲ゆずったのかもしれない──呪のろいの言葉という形を取らせて。

Chinks have the same line in their LNs too:
>「……社会主义,不是否定宗教的吗」
>也许贝阿特里克斯是将自己实现不了的理想让给尝试其他方法去实现的人━━才说的诅咒话语。

Note that in both, Theo says "Communism is nothing for it denies religion/faith" and then continues to curse Beatrix after she dies. He really, really doesn't like her.

>tfw not even a commie

That's the beauty of it all.

So, what happened to Strike Frontier, has it launched yet?

Something is happening tomorrow.

Theo ain't that bad. He's a paranoid, selfish survivalist with a ruthless streak, but he has too if he's too survive.

He's a slave to morality.

t.Axmann.

>KGNE
Utterly rage inducing, with characters purposely being retarded to further the soap opera drama. If the protagonist constantly acts like he's going for a NICE BOAT end, it's not a good sign.

>Akane Maniax
Tomokazu Seki makes it watchable, but it never really rises out of mediocrity. Bonus points for being probably the only time we'll see the Muv-Luv cast animated.

>Tortilla Chips
Suffers from a pattern of 2 episodes of plot, followed by 3 episodes of wheel-spinning. OP1 was hot liquid ass in a tin can. QUALITY, QUALITY everywhere. The fights seemed more interesting in selling models than conveying something exciting.
The biggest problem was that the stakes never seemed all that high after the Kyoto arc. Yuuya and his supporting harem never seemed to be in all that much danger of dying, which was bound to happen, since the show was basically a big advertisement for the 2nd half of the VN.

>SM
Probably the best of the bunch, although it only occasionally rises to what I would call "great." TSF fights are well-choreographed, and the battles against the BETA were visceral and exciting. The show was paced well, and the budget was spread where it needed to be. The show actually bothers to develop most of the characters in the 666th, unlike Tortilla Chips. The plot was pretty decent, although Theo deserves a medal for being dumber than Takeru.

Also, OP is a faggot for forgetting pic related, the best age anime.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien's first two episodes have some of the best animation you will ever see from a TV anime.

>The show actually bothers to develop most of the characters in the 666th

Someone post the six fingers gif.

How so? Theo doesn't really think in terms of right or wrong, but in terms of what would benefit me and __________? Even the anime, which portrays him in a better light, still had him destroy Lise's cockpit after blinding and disarming her, and stage an ambush in a populated area.

You have to be going out of your way to get the bad end in the KGNE VN to get the events of the anime. In fact, the whole NTR shit is a bad end in the VN. The anime spliced it in to generate more melodrama because the director lacks subtlety.

>The anime spliced it in to generate more melodrama because the director lacks subtlety.
A decade later and the case hasn't changed.

>TSF fights are well-choreographed
The peak was episode 10 and 11. The fights were mostly logical if entirely too one sided though (except whenever Beatrix was around). Episode 12 had horrible choreography and pacing though.

Yuuko's hand looks off.

Maybe I just had low standards after Total Eclipse.

Not him but I think he's memeing about Nietzche.

TE's final arc wasn't even that bad, and its human villains were way better developed in than the stasi ever were. I could actually place myself in the RLF's shoes and see why they were doing what they did. I can't do that with any of the stasi.

I went with TE.

I'd pick SM, but the final episode was enough to make me drop it from okay-ish to crap.

>the whole NTR shit is a bad end in the VN
The fact that it even exist makes it trash.

True patricians go for the nurse end, so it's irrelevant.

It's more like Mitsuki breaks up with you and starts going out with your best friend because you were a complete idiot and douchebag to her.

They're all shit, but SM is the least shit so I'll go with that.

Watch the BDs instead.

Would you?

Only if she promises to switch back to her proper character design.

>How so? Theo doesn't really think in terms of right or wrong, but in terms of what would benefit me and __________?
Then why does the VN punish you for shooting Katia?

Because they didn't want to have to write a completely different scenario for a Katia free SM. Also, what does that say about Theo that that even is an option for him?

This was probably the last time they were happy together, right? The summary blurb said that they'd both be thrown into combat shortly after this, Iris against BETA, and Beatrix doing whatever a stasi LT would have to do.

One baptized by the horrors of war, the other by the horrors of Humanity.

Stupid bitches should have listened to Jurgen and not followed him to war. Now everything he built is burned to the ground and all they have is ashes.

>baptized by the horrors of humanity
To be fair, Beatrix could have had it worse. Much worse.

What would've changed in the great scheme of things if operation Palaiologos was a success?

The BETA would discover new and exciting ways to wipe humanity off the planet.

DDR wise, it would have staved off Alfred's disillusionment of USSR leadership and possibly preempted most of the events in SM.

Globally, the Soviets/China are so destabilized anyways from famine, nuclear winter, economic meltdown, and so forth that it would be hard for them to resist the US picking fights with them. Still, they'd want the treasures found within the hive and would be willing to fight for them. The US knows this, and it was planned that if Paliologos succeeded, that they'd stab the commies in the back and wipe every last one of them off the face of the Earth. Thus, WWIII.

This is assuming the BETA don't come back with even worse shit.

So in a way, it's kind of a good thing Paliologos was such a decisive defeat.

Beatrix was a lot less mentally stable than Lise. Unlike Lise, she didn't really grow up surrounded by love and a caring family.

One of the reasons why Lise got it so bad in fact was just because of how resilient she was. It's what made her so much fun for Axmann (who even expressed admiration at how she could bounce back from abuse that broke even the hardest of men despite being just a 15 year old girl, right before he had her gang raped), and it's why she got Beatrix's attention.

Which Beatrix would you want? SM or BiS?

Start off with BiS and be there for SM.

Could you be her Jurgen though?

I want to lick those calves and work my way up.

I want to make love to Iris

>no Beatrix on final BD
>instead, have another Katia cover

I really hate the anime

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien was a good romance by anime standards and gets a lot of unfair flack. It's really just butt devastated retards self-inserting as the MC, only to find he's a flawed character.

>Pham and Gretel appeared on the covers
Kept me happy.

Why not both?

Most of the people who bash it are VNfags. Everyone else liked it.

Ah, Manami. Held age's title for worst girl and anti-waifu up until Beatrix came along.

Every single girl who deserved a cover got a cover. Kirke was the only one who missed out, but then, that can be forgiven since she's a secondary character.

She has too much art in her fatigues, I need more art of her in the damn piloting suit.

Irisdina, Lise and Beatrix are worthless whores.

Irisdina did nothing wrong.

She was born a blonde. She's a protestant scum.
That's awfully wrong and she deserves to die for that.

Irisdina is pure.

If you aren't a natural blonde then you're less than human. Non-protestants aren't real people either.

Theo's an imbecile, isn't he?

Pure whorebag.
Blondes are less than human. They're human garbage who need to be slowly and painfully dismembered and have their bones used to make furniture. Especially protestant blondes, like Irisdina.

>Blondes are less than human.
Blondes are the only humans.

There is nothing human about blondes.
Whoreisdina deserves to be thrown into the woodchipper as she cries and begs for mercy.

Calm down, Achmed.

>implying I'm a filthy sandnigger
Though it's still better than having piss hair.
Or being a slavshit, another creature almost as disgusting and retarded as blondes.

Katia über Alles.

>you will never murder all blondes

Ah, the BRspammer is back. Guess the power in the favela came back after the Olympics ended.

Someone has to expose Whoreisdina, Iris and Beatrix for a slutbag subjuman trash they are.

I mean Lise and Beatrix
I hate Irisdina so much I actually mentioned her twice.

i think schwarzesmarken made me want to never see anything muv-luv-related ever again

That was an already shitty spinoff getting an even more shitty adaptation though.

I'm going to make Irisdina my housewife and give her lots and lots of babies to carry and raise.

Schwarzesmarken was better than Muv-Luv, idk about the others

Knowing how much of a whore she is (like all blondes), expect some of them to be black.

Get out.

>TE anime was bad
>SM anime was good

Is that you, Type-97 or whatever?

First, the show didn't want to end where they did, because of budgetary and other constraints. As for the stakes, the whole point was it's a research base and shit. Skullduggery and terrorism and flapadoodle was understandable considering where much of the series is set. It's a different look at the ML verse, which was refreshing, at least to me. And that's besides the fact most of the characters came very close to death, even before the terrorist arc. Plus it had lots of nice emotional parts which I liked a lot.

Irisdina is best girl. Beatrix is a whore for tormenting her and her friends.

They're both scumbag sociopathic whores who need to burn alive.

Could a Type-97 Fubuki beat an F-22 Raptor?

>Hating on TE and thinking it is better that SM
Fucking hell man, did you even watch the show? Do you even into ML universe? And what this user said .

TE has its faults but at the same time it has more good parts that SM.

Lise is liebe

>can
Technically. But probably won't in most cases.

>has more good parts that SM.
This is true. But it also helps that TE has literally twice as many parts to go around, for being a rather lengthy series of light novels with lots of side material required to fill in even more of the gaps and in some cases explain the characterization and motivations behind several key members of the cast SM was severely handicapped by being cut so short.

*hure
Like Irisdina

Would Lise fall in love with Takeru?

Who wouldn't? But seriously I'd prefer Takeru over Theodore as my older brother any day, Lise would no doubt love that guy to pieces if she grew up with him instead.

>Lise
>love
She's incapable of love, all she feels is a selfish desire to possess someone. Theo was right when he killed her and stayed with Katia.