Tell me why the Death Penalty Shouldn't Be Abolished

>b-but muh murderers are bad
Doesn't matter, justice system isn't there for punishment. It's to protect society from criminals

>B-but really bad people dont belong in this world
Ok, but they don't have to be killed, you know supermax prisons exist right? They basically seal off prisoners from the world FOREVER

>B-but prison is to expensive
Death penalty costs more in bureaucracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM

>It's to protect society
What about prisoners and guards killed by Inmates, that would have been Executed?

Agree

>bureaucracy
And here's the problem, not the death penalty.

>Tell me why the Death Penalty Shouldn't Be Abolished
Eugenics.

Guards sign up knowing the risks

Well that's just one thing. The real purpose of the death penalty was to get rid of people that were deemed too bad for this world. Thanks to Supermax prisons they can be put away from the world forever without being killed.

This. Just take them out back after the trial.

Let the victims serve the punishment.

Prison is all dudes, you can't really reproduce in prison

I doubt that killing a person costs more than 30 years of jail in taxes

Death penalty costs more because libtards have purposefully clogged it up with endless appeals that are intended to make it cost more. No argument.

Their needs to be a new system that actually proves 100% you did something. If true execute.prisoner(brutal) end if

Faggot liberal judges have given weaker and weaker sentences to violent criminals in Canada until now you can expect 4 to 7 years for murder before released. They usually give a good sentence in the hearing but the hidden shit is that they let them out after only a few years because of mandatory parole and weird things like that. So there is no faith in the system anymore.

Some people are just born wrong and/or something in them makes them twisted and do monstrous things. its just better to kill them off

It does since these lawyers and judges get paid a lot of money, and court time requires everyone in the court room being paid

Or why not life in supermax?

Because the nations with the lowest murder rates in the world like Singapore and Japan and South Korea all have the death penalty. Really makes you think. They are obviously doing something right - why not copy them?

It can be used to make plea bargains with criminals
For example you tell Jamal that if he tells you the names of the other two who helped in the triple robbery homicide that you will not give him the death penalty and just life in prison instead

Andora has the lowest murder rate, no death penalty

>bureaucracy
The real solution is to change the death penalty to a firing squad. Bullets are cheaper than the overly expensive drug concoction that makes it nice and easy. They could just force them to od on sleeping pills if they still want it peaceful. Do you think their victims died peacefully? Lastly do the "blank" bullet tactic to save the executioners psyche.

It's called consensus. Maybe you've never heard of it?

I don't care, death to pedophiles death to murderers of the innocent and death to all those who cannot be rehabilitated.

Literally W H O

Because Drug lords, Mass murderes and Gang Heads shouldnt be allowed to live.

mass murderers gave up their right to life when they commited their crimes. Serial rapists should have the option of the Noose especially Child abusers. Gang/drug bosses can continue their work whilst banged up.

A noose is a cost effective way of taking Dangerous/unredeemable people out of society

A very silly comparison, the USA is a nation of 330million people and racially diverse. This is the same logic liberals use when comparing the USA to Denmark.

Apples & oranges

What does population have to do with it. It's done by ratio

If they shouldn't be allowed to live why should they be allowed to die?

>If they shouldn't be allowed to live why should they be allowed to die?

They are not being allowed to die, they are sentenced to death for their crimes. Through trial and judgement a death sentence should only be passed for certain crimes against certain guilty people.

A man who killed his wife because he caught her cheating isnt the same as a man who kills because he enjoys it. One lost himself in what used to be called "a crime of passion" where another is a sick and twisted person who offers nothing to anyone and seeks to kill for his own pleasure.

They are not the same, it makes no sense in keeping someone alive in a cell breathing air and feeling the sun on their face when they are deserving of their own life.

Life in itself is its own rewards, The death penalty treats life in a way that taking it away from someone is the ultimate sentence.

Some would prefer life imprisonment to a deathsentence that could be carried out within a month or two, to have death looming over you is a serious emotion to feel.

Not everyone is "hur dur, i dont fear death"

I'd rather you not try to troll/derail my threads, thanks.

They why don't you make a constructive contribution?

It's cheep.
It's efficient.
Nothing of value is lost.

>Doesn't matter, justice system isn't there for punishment.

Citation needed.

By my estimation it is precisely to provide punishment.

Well what about those who do prefer death, aren't you just rewarding those who do by executing them?

>Letting homicidal psychopaths live
Learn from the mistakes of others already.

Easy. Because society is better off with a great many people dead.

My point was that you're literally rewarding the worst of the worst by giving them the death penalty when the bad, but not the worst get life in prison

It's VERY VERY expensive. Costs millions and millions of dollars.

It's to keep criminals away from society.

>someone murders someone
>preceded to murder the murderer
>it's all good yo
>be America

>Well what about those who do prefer death, aren't you just rewarding those who do by executing them?
Stop being deliberately retarded /saged

>justice system isn't there for punishment.
>b-b-but these evil people aren't being punished!
I repeat my previous question: are you pretending to be retarded on purpose?

What better way to protect society from criminals than to get rid of them?

No it doesn't that's the trial. Executions cheep. If you have a problem with the trial cost. That's a different argument.

>justice system isn't there for punishment.

Yes it is desu

How, what mistakes? They are locked in a supermax never to be seen again they won't be able to kill again

You're being banned for posting that, i do not tolerant trolls

Supermax prison

True.

ohhhhh noooooo banned on Sup Forums. GYS

Death penalty is bad, but dumping their unconscious body out of an airplane over Africa would be fine; let the emergency chute take care of it (budget permitting)

Death penalty is a horrible waste of test subjects and high-risk working force.

Prison is only expensive because they're poorly designed and inefficient.

Privatize the prisons then

We already have more prisoner than any other country because of our niggers. Building massive prisons and keeping thousands of people both as prisoners and employees would be far more costly not just in terms of money but also over population as well problems for the counties and cities where they would put the prisons.
Murder is also a regular occurrence in prisons so don't act like it's a magic solution to stop the sub humans who commit those crimes.
Treat them like rats, getting rid of them is the simplest, and most effective solution, there is literally no down side to killing pedophiles, rapists and murderers. Also, simply killing them would prevent the jews from profiting off the prison systems

I wish death penalty was legal were i live. There was a time my city was so fucked with criminals that the governor and the mayor said enough was enough, so they formed a death squads and started to kill every single nigger that was caught robbing or mugging people, drug dealers and such. It was pretty common to find 5+ dead bodies in the street every single day. This went on for months until crime rates dropped to >3%.

The world needs to be cleansed, it's as simple as that, it's the fucking leftists cucks that have shit laws that defend criminals, they shouldn't even have the chance to go to prison, at least for murders, pedos and rapists.

Pay your own bill. If you run out of money, gassed.

>It's to protect society from criminals
so off them
>B-but prison is to expensive¨
true one 5.56 is about 21 cents whilst building a supermax prison and hiring guards costs millions if not billions

>Death penalty costs more in bureaucracy.
That's the only problem and is easily solvable.

Came here to say this.

Bullets are cheap, prisoner upkeep is not. Firing squads pls.