Degeneracy

How would you define this word?

Celebration of vulgarity

Godlessness.

Right wing SJW's version of the "patriarchy".

An organism coming to prefer what is harmful to it

Lack of a healthy righteous life.

everything i don’t like

>For wicked mirth never true pleasure brings, but honest minds are pleased with honest things.

Moral relativism

Acts that bring about an "unmaking" of oneself

dipping my bottom in a tub of chocolate pudding

Finnish

Anything right wingers do not approve of.

Physical and/or mental decline of some sort

Antonym of generative.

sweden

Anything that harms society but is masked off as beneficial for it.
also
>1 post by this id

That which harms or suppresses the health, creativity, and strength in a man.

/mlp/

one where cucking is now the norm

Except that you label a single group, whereas degeneracy can effect anybody who becomes irresponsible and runs from virtue. There is a difference between bizarre postmodern constructs and timeless values handed down to us for EVERYBODY'S edification.

This is why the left is inundated with virtue signalling and sanctimony. Their beliefs rest on no foundation.

Anarchism

Sup Forums

Why? A majority of us are pretty redpilled.

Abandoning your values, not because they're wrong, but because you're too lazy to follow them.

Degeneracy is an imbalance of the humours, associated with the choleric and sanguine, which leads to a disposition commonly associated with the inability to fend of the indulgences of the flesh

Don't listen to him, your autism is a valuable asset to us. Rock on buddy. Friendship is magic.

Race mixing

>anybody who becomes irresponsible and runs from virtue

dude you are actually high on your own farts how can anyone even utter a sentence like this seriously

this

Don't take it wrong, you guys are ok, but you should be making white babies instead of watching shows made for little girls (you could watch with your daugthers)

some thing or action that increases in frequency or acceptance until it threatens the family unit. Gayness for example, used to be punishable by death, then by prison, then accepted, then celebrated despite some obvious flaws, then made equal to straight marriages threatening their status in society.

degenerate is the base word as its something that starts tiny and grows until it breaks the system. ie detracts from the family unit. Personally I don't agree. I think family values are overrated and gayness isnt a moral issue, but thats how people use the word and that was the question.

Anything that doesn't contribute to the continuing supremacy of straight white men.

The western woman

>vulgarity
How would you define this word?

eunuchs sure talk a lot when they feel threatened

Finland doesn't exist idiot

this

To go against the creation of something meaningful or valuable
or a way of destruction (of society, the mind, values, whatever)

degeneracy is a curse placed on man for straying from the path of God.

Sup Forumstards will try to make up moral high ground definitions but it all boils down to"things that sound icky to me".

This
Or being weaker or more hedonistic then your previous generations.

Thank you for understanding

Movement away from transcendence, rationality and a higher purpose and towards base animalistic tendencies.

Excess

But isn't something like an academic field of gender studies a lot more cerebral, complicated and completely disassociated from animalistic tendencies and actually 100% opposed to an animalistic understanding of sex and gender?

the effect of mass peak delusion reinforced through ignorance and a general lack of identity. the opposite of evolution.

I mean animalistic in the sense of a focus on the appetitive desires, on temporal issues and on materialism. Perhaps animalistic was a poor choice of words. An animal has no understanding of gender roles, they just do what they are meant to do. A wolf can't help to be anything other than a wolf. It can't be a degenerate, but it can't transcend either. We don't have that luxury and in that sense animals are both potentially above and bellow us.

Affirming natural law is not degenerate. Like a grumpy child they are revolting against nature and see themselves above it even though they are hurting themselves and society in their fight against a perennial force stronger than they can imagine.

mmm I like this one.

Something that is bad for you or your community.

Anything that promotes the unrestrained indulgence of the basest instincts of man.

degeneracy is red-pilled