Girls Und Panzer, GuP and /ak/ Stuff

The university Awaits your Challenge

What do you offer, you who have nothing, against us who have everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0HMGQrge5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bberzc7UBFc
vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
poal.me/o0z22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off circlejerk

Kay is the best girl from the best country

>Other double dubs

Noice

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Tell that to the other not-generals as well then.

poal.me/2eepjm

Back soon. Like 20-40mins.

This is correct.

>op got double dubs
Like Da-dang!

>mfw those shitty fanfics attracted anons delivering real OC

>marry Erwin
>try to have kids
>turns out her ovaries have terrible logistical support making her barren

>tfw Erwin is not real

also she's my wife too

youtube.com/watch?v=I0HMGQrge5Q

post in the name of the DUCE

>wanting shitty OC of shitty fanfics instead of translation of official shit
Kill yourself

[Breeding season Seal noises]

Da-dang! Girl is more interesting and a better character than Miho!

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: Maybe you can but I don't think so.

[Aroused seal noises]

youtube.com/watch?v=Bberzc7UBFc

I want a stuffy of salamander Darjeeling

so fucking cute

Challenge? Saori out-sluts all four of them combined. There is no challenge here.

Why is Arisu so lewd?

Is this what CYOA user is doing at the moment?

Challenge, but can her outslut Yuuki?

>implying OC/fanfic fags and /ak/ translators are the same anons
Those two groups do not overlap at all.

at least that's what I choose to believe. I'm starving for more RW.

Have some Kuromorimine.

Yep

>I'm starving for more RW.

Me too

>that prototype screenshot from the VN
Jesus shit man back the character images the fuck up. They shouldn't fill half the screen.

They're meant to be inside a car

I want to marry Duce and become part of the Mafia!

Traditionally this would be handled with a dedicated car sprite. Sadly this requires redoing for each vehicle and whether or not we're driving for the direction the background faces, which means more art.

Either way she shouldn't be that close up. An actual shot of her driving would be more proper. Again, it's up to whether the art anons want to put the work into that. For examples please see KS, regardless of your opinion of it it was still executed correctly from a presentation standpoint.

I wonder what sex with Saori would be like?

Somebody post the pasta.

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
Please vote for μ's GuP fans!

>check twitter for RW stuff
>Shizuka got another shitty cosplay instead of decent fanart
what is wrong with jap Ribbon Warrios fans

We can always come back to it at a later date, it's only a couple of scenes as well

>Death Grips is an option
CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

[Unable to find a male seal noises]

Heavy stuff, you're not ready for it.

>no Chouchou

For what purpose? I voted for Asian Kungfu Generation. They are based.

I bet Momo is sterile

Yuuki is but a mere apprentice to Seal's sluttiness.

Non-existent because she's never gonna find a man.

Where is the Nana option

> fripSide

Fuck μ, I'm going for Yoshino Nanjo

I bet she's good for one daughteru, who'll get her own monocle with me as the father husband

You go home to your wife Saori who's already finished cooking for you. After eating a big dinner, she tells you to get ready for dessert. She takes off her clothes and reveals her entire body. You lift her up and slowly make your way to the bed. Saori cheers me on each step you make. You lay her on the bed, before your muscles start to give out.

"Sorry, do I weigh too much?" You shake your head, claiming that you just need to work out more. She smiles at you, and then spreads her legs open. You decide to start on some foreplay and lick her pussy. As you keep digging in between her legs, licking and rubbing, Saori says "Come on, you're missing. You're not even near my pussy." You're so confused, you can't tell one part of flesh from another.

"Ugh, forget it. I'm wet enough. Lay down big boy, I'll make you feel good." She slips in your rock hard dick inside of her. The tight wet flesh wrapped around your member feels like heaven to you. Some pressure on your pelvis, but it's worth it just to feel like this. Saori starts to jump up and down on top of you. You're starting to feel your hips break with all of this weight on top of you. You try to tell Saori to slow down but she can't hear you. Saori is riding you so hard and so fast and your dick is feeling so good but your body can't take it.

You both finally cum, and Saori just lays on top of you and falls asleep. You try to push her off but your exhaustion and lack of oxygen left in your body isn't letting you. All 600 pounds of her is on top of you, and you can't do anything. You start to pass out, and the last thing you see is Saori's smile. "I really love seals." was your last thought before your consciousness fades.

Have some rare footage of Hime removing her limiter

She'd be a huge ball of nerves and end up being too tight to fit the round end of a lubed-up ballpoint. Doesn't mean she wouldn't suck you like an Oreck.

>Duce and her brother doujin
my dick is ready

She's so pathetic. Waste of a good seal.

Back off Momo is mine.

>Saori's never gonig to find a man

>ZUN

Holy Shit, imagine anons, imagine a ceremony with his music

You wish. Prove why she should be yours.

MORE SALAMANDER DARJEELING

Illegal Senshadou Onodera.

It's in moonrunes.

Shizuka is too tall in that picture

Anybody got the official height chart? We could guess how tall Hime is

>Will never get idol Alice, Katyusha and Mako spinoff

Would Saori date an white guy?

Saori would date anything with a dick

Forgot your picture desu

I want to confess to Momo, only for her to run off in a hysterical embarrassed mess, and have her approach me later on all nervous-like and give me her answer while blushing and fidgeting.

"No."

She would if she could. But white men don't usually fuck seals.

Are you kidding? She'd see it as an opportunity to make herself seem cooler to her kouhai.

>But white men don't usually fuck seals.

Look at America...

Shizuka is the best dressed gup of all time.

I want to jack off to this.. but I'm sitting on a 5 hour Amtrak ride..

Please, let's just go home to Klara...

Saori quit tonks to try out prostitution. She is much happier now. She calls her clients "boyfriends".

She would destroy your hips.

It'll be worth it

I'm back. Here we go:

You manage to pull yourself out of Kay, pushing her down to the floor again, you hold out long enough to position yourself in front of Kay's face, Kay opens her mouth wide with delight, understanding exactly what you're doing as you finally release into her mouth again. Kay's tongue lolls out of her mouth, as she takes it all in, eventually closing it up and swallowing down in one gulp, afterwards she just lays on the ground, totally spent after your session. “So, you're staying down here huh? Good...~” Kay pants, looking up at you as you start putting your clothes back on. You pull out the remainder of the job money you'd got and toss it down to Kay. Kay look up at you, confused, you shoot here a cheeky smirk and slick your hair once again, before leaving the room.

Nina's was waiting to greet you still in the cafeteria, and she runs up to you upon seeing you enter. “How did your talk go? Nina was lonely out here…” Nina says, happy to see you again. “Oh, it went just fine, now c'mon Nina, let's head back to Nagasaki.” you take Nina's hand, and walk out to the truck. “Heyo~” you're greeted by Mikko, who's leaning over the seats from the back of the truck. She places a neat stack of bills on the seat next to you, it's quite a large amount. “Hey, Mikko. How'd you get this? What the hell did you steal?” you ask her, amazed at her haul. “Oh, just a few radios and stuff, may or may not have been from tanks.” she says grinning cheekily. 'Well, it looks like Kay just gave me my money back.' you think to yourself, as you start the truck up. “Let's head back to Tochigi, back to Anzio.” you say to your passengers, they both nod in agreeance with a “Yup!”, you start to pull away from Saunders...Maybe I could go somewhere else first?

poal.me/o0z22s

Wewlad

So how goes work on the VN?

j...japan?

Not bad

Still making prototype layouts and initial assets while we wait for the CYOA to complete so we can being plotting routes and cutting up lines, reformatting and editing the story as we add new branches.

>Saori's first night out
>stands on the first corner she sees
>She sees a a pair of headlights coming down the road
>She gets excited and starts getting a bit nervous
>The white van pulls up in front of her
>Two men get out and pull out a net and a tranquilizer gun
>Saori looks at the van's side
>"Animal Control"

Saori will never get a man. Never.

Basically this, I can upload another beta tonight if people are interested although I haven't really changed much, just added a lot more story

I'm keen for another.

I shouldn't have laughed, but I did.

Alright I'll do it after the CYOA ends

I hope they released her back in nature.

She had to be put down after they found out she was trying to target men.

Too dangerous to be kept around.

You mean my house, right?

After all, she's my wife

Beautiful!!!

Shorter than Rin at least

I want to fuck the smug out of Shizuka!

compare their height to the panzer there

Rin pls

What's with the whole Erika x Miho meme?
She's a #MahoMissile only and Miho is about as intimidating and sexually forward as a teddy bear fitted with an onahole; doomed to be used and on the bottom.

Wikipedia gives the height of the tank at 5'10" (1.77m). Disregarding perspective and assuming she's only 6" shorter than the bottom of that hatch would make her 5'4"

>the womanlets are gay
what a suprise

Sex with the main 5 girls:
-Miho wouldn't know what to do and be timid the whole time
-Saori would be great at blowjobs but destroy your hips
-Mako would let you have sex any time, but she's a dead fish
-Hana is probably fantastic at bed, but probably be into kinky S&M, bondage, flowers in urethra stuff
-Yukari would be super enthusiastic but might be into war rape play

>but might be into war rape play
I am fine with this.

Also checked.