APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

usatodayhss.com/2017/west-virginia-hs-apologizes-for-student-banner-citing-trump-against-inner-city-pittsburgh-foe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Who is Perry?

City people are mostly niggers and faggots.

(((Stein))) is at it again

The opposing team.

They're ultra high IQ.

Interesting, I don't see any racism anywhere. Just blacks being victims again.

This is actually so true

Trump as in triumph over perry the opposition?

Its classic bantz. Normies are starting to see through this thought crime manipulative bs.

white people are waking up to the fact they're subsumed in parasite invaders who want to replace us. this is very bad for the parasite invaders and they're getting scared.

Trump is a billionaire in the worlds most powerful cities. New York aka modern babylon.

usatodayhss.com/2017/west-virginia-hs-apologizes-for-student-banner-citing-trump-against-inner-city-pittsburgh-foe

According to who beside they themselves? Being pretentious and acting morally outraged when confronted with reality outside of their bubble doesn't mean they're smart.

Ridiculous. There's no need to apologize for that.

Why the fuck do these weak fucks always apologize? Have they learned nothing from Trump?

where's the racism?

Oy vey! Help me Talcum X!!!

is Talcum X unironically the voice of black oppression now?

that's almost as bad as having Rober Mugabe as a WHO ambassador

I don't get it, but her last name not only triggers me, it also (((triggers))) me.

Jewesses hate white people.

Why?

No.

how the fuck is this racist? Americans have such big hang ups over racism, I remember they lost their shit over an Australian KFC cricket ad because it had players from the west Indies in it or some shit, nobody here even thought it was racist until Americans started crying on social media

>“The use of the current President’s name is an intentional signal to opponents that they are in ‘Trump’ territory — and that has real meaning, especially for our Black children in this moment,”

Welcome to Trump territory you fucking nigger supremacists

liberals you mean

city people AKA bay area tards. so retarded they cant grow their own crops, yet they make fun of MORE THAN HALF of america that do farm. It makes no sense to me. But hey, atleast california gets to enjoy 5 dollar avocado spread from Meh-see-co~

Getting a degree has nothing to do with IQ try again kike.

Suffolk county went red red

All that trash on burger media where characters refer to "the black dude", "that white guy" etc. Its literally kaballah mind control.

>Why the fuck do these weak fucks always apologize?
Because liberals control their education budget.

checke3d

Yes it does. You need a certain IQ to get a degree.

It's funny that the area north of LA which houses some of the richest neighborhoods such as Calabasas and Thousand Oaks has a lower density than the main chunks of LA Proper. You ain't gotta be smart to be rich. Just suck a Weinstein dick or learn how to fake having emotions and you're set for life. Fuck California...........

FPBP

Perry was the name of the nigger school they were playing

Must be lovely to wander around the world with this naive and idiotic state of mind.

Good, I hope they lost.

You're the best robot since r2d2

>need a high IQ to get a degree in feminist dance theory

Based, rub it in to those free loaders

>inner city "school"
Don't you mean state subsidized day care and athletic program?

Leaf flag posting behind Gasden flag. Never seen that one before.

No, you do not. Yes, it is likely that someone with a masters in engineering is highly intelligent and probably possesses a high IQ, but just having a bachelors degree does not mean someone is extremely intelligent. Businesses tend to hire people with a degree because it shows dedication, but there is a trend where they will take someone with a degree that is completely unrelated such as communications over someone with experience and no degree.

>APOLOGIZE
I'm not seeing the "racism" part.
Is it possible you're simply imagining it?

Literally all the educated people live in the cities. You simply cannot deny this fact.

as a millenial, i am willing to do ANYTHING to ensure Gen Zyklon succeeds and prospers and saves Western Civilization.

Other millenials should join me, while we try to better ourselves, we support the generation directly preceding us in anyway we can. something we never had, thanks for nothing Gen X

APOLOGIZE RACIST

can confirm. i'm from the city, and i'm a nigger faggot.

>Is it possible you're simply imagining it?
Yup.

o shit it's talcum x waddup

They're doing a roman salute. Might have been respectful one day, but it will always remain offensive henceforth due to the association with the nazi party of Germany and the genocide that goes with it.

It is racist, you can't defend that. They've gone at length to passive aggressively denote racism using indirect reference toward a school that's predominately black.

I wouldn't call myself a nationalist but I'm certainly somewhat fascist, but this is wrong. they haven't done it from a political standpoint. It's genuinely an attempt at racism, which is indefensible.

But you just made that up.

They live in the city because it's where the money is. It's necessity. Generally academics and world leaders choose to live out their days and die in quieter rural areas.

None of them are saluting. They're holding their pointer fingers up. That's a gesture for, "One true God."

You'd know that if you weren't a heathen.

Reverse it and have a black school making racist references towards a white school and you'd be outraged. It's indirect but it's intention was to offend. I despise political correctness but this is wrong and I understand the concern.

God why cant liberals take a little banter
They suck the fun out of everything even sports.

Gen Z bringing the white power straight to the nigs faces. I like it.

Theyre not doing roman salutes retard

Try not being a faggot

We're legally obligated NOT to be outraged, user. Therefore white people are better people than black people.

(((STEIN)))

And people here say Gen Z won't save us.

So what exactly is the problem here?

and the "inner city youth" lost the game.

also pic is of their teachers blog

I accept it's not a roman salute. I apologise for the ignorance.

I'm traditionalist and I am pro conservation of European culture. This however is a clear attempt at racism. If a black school made made a BLM/ anti police political statement at a football game I'd feel the same way. It's a sports game and they've made a political reference to attack those at the other school. It's the only reason such a statement would be made.

Because the Democrats treat cities as vote farms.

Or they have an opinion about Trump?

No they aren't.

Fuck off Ahmed.

Ohh so they aren't referring to Donald trump, but the verb 'to trump', as in a trump card.

Trump Perry. Nice.

Fucking this

(((Stein)))

Less than half of the population voted this election.

A little over a quarter of the population wanted Trump.

>that horrifying blue streak right down the middle of Alabama
PURGE

HAHAHAHA. As if Sup Forums fag Trumpcucks don't find that photo as terrifying as a stand full of niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Get your tiki torches! Time to virtue signal!

Chart that BTFO's this claim

Brits really are this cucked huh. Better bin your retarded rhetoric before you break some thought laws over there

>It's genuinely an attempt at racism, which is indefensible.

best be trolling, or you need to go back to /r/TD you fucking cuck

if you aren't a full blown racist you just haven't met enough niggers

(You)

It's sports game. I can only assume it's American football. There is absolutely no reason to bring politics into sports unless it's done to offend the other team.

Ahhhahahah are you seriously equating intelligence with a degree?

To think I would live to see the day that the word "trump" would become a racial slur

Good, so we know where there are the worst levels of indoctrination.

Also fuck niggers

They say Conservatives can't take a joke.

Fact. The leaf is based as fuck about city scum.

I'm pretty close to being a full blown fascist. If the other team did the same and made references to a black lives matter movement/ antifa movement like the retard who resisted arrest and got shot then I'd be outraged.

They knew how the political statement would be received and knew it would be taken as a racial connotation. That's why it's racist

they are white and seem to not hate America.

The bar for being a racist in this country is so low you can easily trip over it.

Conservatives can. It that thin-skinned orange whiny faggot Trump that can't.

Racist how?

That's a choice, fascist.

Why don't you go and apologize?

Isn't it a bit racist to assume Trump supporters are racist because they're white hicks?

It's a Photoshop job, with pic from election night

Also, they could be paid crisis actors hired by corrupt liberals

That is why they came up with they term "systemic racism" which is defined in such as way as to make it impossible to be racist when it concerns white people.

Now when they speak of racism they act like their new term is for some reason the default terminology and always has been and that everyone everywhere has a agreed to use it.

Top Ten Anime victim cultures.

It technically cant be systematic against white people because shit skins don't have the capacity to organize anything.

>APOLOGIZE
I'm sorry niggers are retarded violent chimps.

>I despise political correctness
>is politically correct
Kill yourself nigger
Fucking ooga booga
Can't into nuance and depth because you're fucking retarded so eberyding is raycist oppressive institutionalized soupremacy

nigger, you dum af