ITT: Characters who sound better in the english dub

Pic related

None.

>dubs
Checked. Kill yourself.

Ichigo.

He sounds so emo in japanese and has some heavy ass breathing

Dear mod, you can close the thread already, thank you.

Goku
Spike
Alucard

>dub
fuck off

Obvious mention, but while we're on the topic, most of the English cast sounds better, hell the only bad thing about the dub was the lack of the r rolling in rururules.

Not anymore.

Man Goku is a completely different character in the dub. English DBZ sure is a grear dub.

>it's an americans hate themselves episode

I don't know what you mean by this but no one can sound as awful as a old squeaky granny bitch trying to voice a teenage girl

Rise's original english dub voice actress got replaced by someone worse.

None, check'em.

Reminder unless you're Japanese or speak/understand it fully you can't accurately tell the quality of a jap VA.

He's atleast on par with the original
that PLUS ULTRA still gives me chills, man

You could probably add most of the original game main cast to this. The jap voices are pretty generic animu, but the english had a bit more life to it, even if the acting wasn't the best at times. Jap protag was better though, and maybe Yukiko.

So this is why burgerclaps can't watch movies in foreign languages.

The entirety of Golden Boy

This has literally nothing to do with what i said

It's not about the Japanese actors in any sense, it's purely that the Western ones they use are bad. I might watch more dubs if they had good Western actors, but dub companies don't spring for the good ones.

But I can accurately tell the quality of an English VA, can't I?

>using honorifics or words like "senpai" in a dub
She could be played by the greatest actress in the universe and she'll still sound awful.

I think that's why I like it. English dubs just make me cringe, but with Japanese dubs I can't distinguish the good from the bad.

All of them.

No user, I see where he's coming from. You're in the wrong here.

I like Nozawa(dukemon was great),but I really prefer schemmels goku.

americans are retarded

Spike Spencer's voice acting for Shinji was hands down the best

I disagree.
Sub Nagito is GOAT and sounds 100x better.
Though Mikan sounded better in the dub.

Only character ever

As someone who watches 99.99% of anime with japanese audio, I am 100% sure pic related has a far better english dub VA.

Watch the first two minutes of Kodomo no Omocha subbed then dubbed, and try to tell me the jap VA is better than Laura Bailey.

Kintaro Oe

Baccano had a pretty good dub all around. Other favorite role of J. Michael Tatum is probably Lawrence in Spice and Wolf.