ITT: most overrated presidents

ITT: most overrated presidents.

I'll start, this cuck accomplished absolutely nothing, (the CMC was a political problem, not a strategic one,) and then got his brains blown out. The opposite of noteworthy.

He actually achieved so little that I've seen liberals actually reduced to saying things like "Yeah, but he was a classy guy" or "he seemed like a fun president"

When your death cult can't even name any accomplishments in the span of eight fucking years you know it's pretty bad

he wasnt brilliant
and
ya
>SPLAT
prey for trump

/thread

This.
He was about to lose the election when he got his brains blown out and LBJ got the sympathy vote

>prey

The left's sacred cow

Say what you will, but this man is a disappointment. I wish he was the monster lefties claim he is.

Him and Wilson are the ones who really fucked America over.

See I wasn't thrilled with Obama but I didn't judge his presidency as a whole until after he served both terms because that's what non developmentally delayed people do when asked to judge something retrospectively

TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

Pretty much. He was a cultural icon, but in terms of politics, he simply rode the Golden Age he inherited from Eisenhower and then got his brains blown out.

>the CMC was a political problem, not a strategic one
If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

I literally remember nothing beside NSA shitlery from him.

kill antifa death to semites and africans and asians and russians minus nips and wrasslin mungholes

i dont think JFK was overrated. his skills were in his ability to persuade people thru his charisma, in which he was one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen.

however i dont understand why alt right fools here regard him highly, especially considering how his family colluded with and even bred with jews. some idiots here actually believe he was anti-jew and conspired against them

based cia poster

He was first elected to Congress from a heavily Jewish district, encompassing Brookline Massachusetts, one of the most Jewish communities outside of Israel. The same district his fuckstain great nephew currently represents.

Go on..

You conspicuously left shill off of the list

This