Why die?

It just hit me:

The fact that we die PROVES that a Creator made our existence.

It was a deliberate move to prevent population control, why else would we have such volatile organs?

Furthermore, death gives us the urgency to co-exist with others, bolstered by the fact that we get depressed from a lack of that interaction.

It fits too much like a puzzle. Hit me with your response.

Admittedly, this theory doesn't explain birth defects, etc

BUMP

Bump 2

You're retarded

>never asked to be here
>was still born
Now what? Wtf am I supposed to do here?
>eat
>fuck
>sleep

I did all that. Life is fucking boring. I wanna hero. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I'm lost.

says the burger

You say this because stopping to smell the roses & think out loud makes you feel uncomfortable, likely because neither you nor your family & friends have ever done so.

kebabs töten?

Isn't there another board for philosophy?
Not politics related

By doesn’t the creator have to die? Fuck him for making me in the first place.

Why is almost every US user here is a creationist degenerate? Why do you have such feeling of self importance? Also, define the creator.

Shit that dies out-competes shit that doesn't die because it can evolve, life is meaningless sos

Exactly

I've been fascinated by- consumed by even- by thoughts ranging from:

the afterlife

my purpose on this earth

my own existence

is "reality" a simulation

have I died already in my last life and is my current life heaven

is everything and everything I perceive as real a giant simulation

are we all connected and feel each others pain and love

does everything happen for a reason

has my perfect life thus far been by design by an omnipresent space programmer

There's only one way to find out unfortunately, and I'm not THAT curious to discover the truth, though I wonder how many have committed suicide for the sole purpose to break on through to the other side.

And yeah, there's nothing in our known science text books that explains our existence before we were born - it being impossible to answer almost de-legitimatizes our entire existence.

Do you really think there is a creator? It all makes no sense. I'm so tired I just want it all to be over. I just want to sleep...

do lsd, make tea while paying attention to the cooker and think about stuff like that

it starts to make sense

So Elon Musk is a creationist degenerate?

I'm not disproving evolution kiddo. This theory applies to all forms of life.

Go have a child. It gives you purpose.

sage

stop bumping this shit

We die so that our children can take our place. Imagine for example one large generation lives forever due to medical advancements. They will take all of the powerful positions in society, vote all of the wealth into their own pockets, and all of their children and childrens children will be stuck in low positions of servitude.

That doesnt prove anything. We die because our physical components break down from use. Its simply physics. If you drive a car for years things will rust, wear down, break and eventually you wont be able to drive it anymore. Its the same with humans, millions of operations are happening to make the body function, eventually it can't continue making these operations because every time it does something it wears down a little more.

Death is a concept not a fact.
We're all made of atoms, atoms are made from subatomic particles and so forth. Even if creation was just random nothing is "unique" because eventually those same atoms are gonna be swept and build a human body and mind akin to the one you have now eventually. Your functionality as a bipedal being ceases but your life? Never.

We die because death is the primary mechanism of evolution. If we didn't die, our species wouldn't evolve. It would stagnate, and then be out-competed by species that do die and evolve.

This. The genes live on and at the end of the day that’s about as much compassion you’d expect from a bunch of self-replicating strings of protein.

We have to be a simulation of something.
According to the fact that the sun will be burned out in less than 50 million years and everything on this planet earth will eventually freeze and come to an end. Makes this fucking world really useless. everything we do is meaningless. 50 years after our death no one will remember us anymore. Life is meaningless...

I was so eager once. I was chasing the pussy. I thought it's the best thing in the world. How foolish I was. Now that I've got a side chick +3 new bangs this year it all became normal. It's not exciting any more. I might go hero fuck it...

>Doesn't feel important
>Is from Ukraine

Well I can't argue with that.

Violates the instinctual right to self preservation

Completely goes against what you just said.

We die because if not our DNA would become too damaged from mutations for us to function

Yeah, Steve Jobs once said that death is a necessity that gives way to new life, new cultures, new ideas.

I understand that the creation of earth occurred from random space junk colliding with each other over a long process, and how primitive life was during that long period....

But when you think about how all forms of life in our ecosystem compliment each other, it seems like it was made by a Creator.

Think of Earth being made as a 'Loading' stage in a video game.

Doesn't the fact that, that even being a solid reason PROVE that a creator made this?

After all, if we came from nothing, surely such evolutionary logical puzzle pieces of life wouldn't occur.

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

If I spill a cup of water on the pavement, nothing will come from it.

If I out water in soil with an attached seed, it would create life

WHY CAN'T WE APPLY THIS LOGIC TO A SPACE GOD

Instinct has nothing to do with it. It's in the best interest of your genes that you die, and so you do. You don't get to make that decision. You may die, but your genes live on (assuming they're good) and become stronger because of it.

In other words - we can't create something from nothing in life, therefore we have no reason to believe that life itself was created from nothing

Look I loved watching Christopher Hitchens videos on YouTube as a teenager as well, and he definitely improved my intellect, but just think about it

dat some sexy paizuri

billions of years of selection makes more sense.

Well wait a minute brother

I'm out chasing pussy as well - if we only have one life to live, why not maximize it by fully embracing other humans?

Whether it's through making a family or banging women, it seems like two animals connecting in such a way is a miracle that we should take advantage of

See:

this makes zero sense

You know what I think. I think that everyone of us is a God. The end goal , the final realization of men will be the one of a God. With advanced knowledge and technology we will become creators of different life / simulation. Once we achieve that we will know where we came from. We are gods. Just look how far weve come.

If you traveled 60 years back in time (with your smartphone and the internet) you would become God with that little device that everybody is using today.

>life itself was created from nothing
Literally nobody argues this. What do you even mean?

Because we aren't retarded faggots

I can't die though

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Or we die because our machinery A. Can be broken by outside factors ot B. Is not made out of everlasting magical material and wears itself out and fails.

I'm saying we have no reason to believe that.

I can't just snap my fingers and start the process to create New York City.

It takes a calculated effort that will take time, in our case by varying minds.

We have to assume that our existence was created the same way, and thinking it came from nothing goes against how we know life is created.

That's what I'm saying. Think about how life on Earth is created, and apply that to how our existence was created

Likely from God, or perhaps varying people starting the process, and it just goes more meta & meta with us creating Artificial Intelligence, etc

Thinking that space and reality was creates from nothing goes against our very understanding of how life is created in the first place.

/lit/

If there is a god then I hope he burns in hell.

And none of you defined the creator. Americucks at their best. Remind me when do you learn math? In fucking 6th grade?

Theres no deep meaning theres no creator theres literally nothing when you die your consciousness wont survive but you cant accept that because it hurts your ego so you create a god and deep meaning and now you live happy and you wanna share your happiness with others so you create a religion

>We have to assume that our existence was created the same way
No we don't. Life was created by processes that can be explained with zero intent necessary. Elements that are able to reproduce become more numerous, elements that cannot become (comparatively) less numerous. It follows logically that any element that by natural processes happens to become self-reproducing would proliferate and continue self-reproducing. It also follows logically that elements that are better at reproducing become even more numerous than other self-reproducing elements, which is what we call evolution by natural selection.

>Think about how life on Earth is created, and apply that to how our existence was created
By natural processes on an absurdly long time scale? That's pretty much how I already think about it.

As for the existence of the universe, that's purely speculation and completely pointless. All evidence points to a singularity event 13,8 billion years ago. What exactly happened and why is complete speculation, and jumping straight to "god did it" is ridiculous. It doesn't follow logically that it must be god. It might as well be that the universe has always existed, and that "before" is a nonsense concept. Could be that the universe just spontaneously started existing, in the same way we know that quantum particles can just spontaneously start existing. I don't know, but the point is that it doesn't have to be god.

There's no need for an agent or intent in any of this. The only reason you think so is that you're a human who can't think in other terms. I'm guessing you're not very good at abstract thinking.

if t34s were sentient they could make the same argument. IE you're just built like trash.

It’s self evident there is a creator, the proof is all around. Getting so tired of this stupidity or dishonesty about this issue. Atheism is just the same kind of leftist lunacy as people being able to change their gender.

>atheism = polygenderism

Correct.