Danganronpa 3

Post rare Hajime's

Is this character going to have a purpose by the end or what

Don't worry, Kirigiri will have Junko's most noticeable trait soon.
Being dead.

>Punished Junko
>A Kirigiri denied her Naegi

Stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

If Naegi died would Kirigiri turn to despair?

Why did they hire his VA just to deliver those shitty lines? Isn't she supposed to be expensive?

Despairs ranked in order of potential to spread despair across the world.

>Junko
>Izuru
>Mahiru
>Imposter
>Sonia
>Fuyuhiko
>Soda
>Gundham
>Saionji
>Ibuki
>Teruteru
>Nagito
>Mukuro
>Nidai
>Peko
>Akane
>Mikan

wouldnt have to turn to despair she's already their with how much they seem to focus on her left eye/side of the face

Peko was part of Fuyuhiko's gang
why the fuck would you put Mahiru above Sonia and Fuyuhiko?

You can tell Juzo is going on the classic Kodaka path to redemption. He's probably going to save everyone and possibly sacrifice himself for the greater good.

The fact that YEaH YEaH YEAH only plays during a portion of the UDG episode triggers me

danganronpa's VAs are all super renowned bruh

her voice for him left an impact

He's the oldest character in the cast next to Super Retirement Home Level Kung Fu, right? That and his NG Code being straight up unfair makes me think that he'll show up again further down the line

Real thread

Who's taking the picture if Mahiru's in there with her camera?

photos on the internet spread a lot faster than politics

They have internet in space?

>He's probably going to save everyone
He's already saving everyone with his rockin bod.
>and possibly sacrifice himself
Lolno, the rest can die, Juzo can stay.

>Soda not in the top 3
It was him who made the whole despairpocalypse/monoworld thing possible

they should've put all the remixes of it on loop for the entire episode

Their new friend Junko

>saionji above anyone.

She's in almost every way useless.

How could Chisa push this fine specimen away

listing them all doesnt mean giving them credit.
that post is basically
>characters with a killing related talent are an obvious part of ultimate despair
>characters with a non killing related talent...they can't do much, i don't see a reason why they are in ultimate despair

UN REMOLINO MEZCLA,
LOS BESOS Y LA AUSENCIA
IMAGENES PAGANAS
SE DESNUDARON EN SUEÑOS

Xth for worst girl

Seriously, who likes this tsundere mommy character?

It was almost surprising how very different she was in DR3 so far

Mahiru seems useless, but she's the one who's taking the perfect despair-inducing photos of all the despair the members of Ultimate Despair are spreading all over the world and distributing them to every pocket of resistance and oppressed citizen who's considering venturing out into the post-apocalyptic world.

Sure she's not going around actively committing acts of genocide, but her propaganda would ultimately reach more people across the world than any mass killing committed by the others, breaking their spirits before the more violent/physical despairs even show up and quashing would-be rebellions with just a few well-distributed photos

Imagine if there were no photographs of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia. Our perspectives and the perspectives of people at the time would have been radically altered.

I was thinking that Fuyuhiko's criminal organisation and Sonia's sovereign rule over Novoselic would ultimately have a larger sphere of influence than Souda's mechas and robots, but I guess he could probably be higher. Seeing a giant robot Monokuma would be extremely despair-inducing.

Saionji is an international celebrity with millions of fans around the world. She could easily manipulate or persuade many of them to spin off into despair if she played her cards right -- we all know how good she is at pushing buttons, after all.

Did you not get enough people shittign on you in the last thread, Mikanfag/Betafag?

Why drag it over to this one?

Part of me wants to see people defend this bitch and laugh at it
And a smaller part of that is I genuinely am baffled why people like her and want a genuine explanation for it

But mostly the former

I think the greatest part of it is that you're an autistic betafag who's literally upset that he got called out on his entry tier 'I'm terrified of and intimidated by women' waifu.

Did you seriously just ask "who likes this tsundere character"? It's almost like that's a popular character archtype or something, you don't have to like the character in question yourself to recognise that

>haha I'm just doing this for fun, I dun even care i trol u xD

Christ

So what if I like my 2D girls acting like 2D girls and not 3D?
Come at me brah

Because she's assertive but still a softy and has qt freckles.

Scout might be older depending on how close he is in age to Kirigiri's dad. Bandai 's class was only 12 years ahead of Class 78, placing him around 31 to 33, I guess? That's still pretty young honestly.

>hurr 3DPD

nah, mahiru just has an actual character and some people are attracted to female characters with certain personalities in the same way that you're obsessively attracted to a transparent moeblob you can rub on your dick.

There's being assertive, and then there's being stupid.
You don't make threat to someone that's given the title Ultimate Yakuza

In fact, I'm almost certain that Mahiru in DR2 and Mahiru in DR3 are completely different people since she pisses herself when his sister is around, but talks shit to her brother.

yes he's jin's age

>make a threat

she didn't make a threat, she just told him that it was wrong to kill for the sake of revenge and he chimped out

What is with all the hate for Chiaki? Is it my fellow Chiakibros causing all this? I don't like this at all. Everybody should be free to enjoy any character or waifu they like without discrimination! It is the current year, you know? Are we trying to make Dang it, Ron Paul! the new Index? No need to call anybody names or insult them otherwise!

Name your least-favorite character, and then say something you DO like about them, no matter how small it may be!

For me, I would have to say Celestia. I really enjoy her gothic lolita style.

Go away corpse fucker

I guess Mikan is a decent human being, even if it's only to appeal to absolute, unsalvageable weeb virgins

The yakuza backing him didn't exist in DR2. And his little sister was more overtly threatening.

>hurr my waifu is better than your waifu

Pot, meet kettle

it's less a "my waifu is better than your waifu" situation and more of a "literally any waifu is better than your waifu, so stop talking shit" situation

>hurr your waifu is shit and my waifu and all others are superior

Keep talking. I'm sure you'll come off a smart in one of these posts

So it's safe to assume that we get V3 info at TGS?

I already made my argument though, this is just you doing your best to score some points despite the fact that your only argument has been "Mahiru sucks, too 3DPD, sorry betacucks, I like real 2D women, lol, I troll you"

>completely different people
They really fucked up with her because there are literally no similarities between those two versions of her.

In DR2 she is outspoken, bold, and comes off as pushy. DR3 transfers those qualities to Sato and then makes Mahiru the quiet "please don't fight" character. And none of this matters because the death of Sato and Natsumi have literally nothing to do with the rest of the Despair arc so Mahiru and Fuyuhiko are back to normal next episode.

Least favourite guy: Leon. I don't know, he barely got any screentime for me to care. At least his girlfriend was cute.

desu most of Class 77 are kind of off in DR3 and the fact that they've been sidelined for the most part hasn't helped

Yeah, definitely. Probably at the Sony conference like last year or the UDG announcement

>"My best friend is dead! Oh well."
>"My sister is dead! Oh well."
>""LOOK, SENSEI IS BACK!""
>some years later
>""She was important to me, you bastard/bitch!""

Damn, that's glaring

He's looking for juzo you retard.

The time constraints of DR3 are being felt especially hard in how they're rushing out all the Pre-Tragedy stuff in Zetsubou.

Ye, not only that but it was supposed to be the first taste of "Man maybe this school is actually kind of fucked up?" but it didn't feel like that stuck around long enough to make any impact.

At least we got that Juzo pic as a result I guess.

>"Man maybe this school is actually kind of fucked up?"

Young man, I do not care for your tone
Do you want me to end up like that Ultimate Luck chap I kicked to the curb?

Anyone have some Mikan/Peko's sword?

this is the best hajime

>some years later
Are you forgetting that they were mindwiped in DR2?

Oh you must have heard me wrong. What I actually said was "Is there anyone who can even remotely stop our boy Juzo?"

>And none of this matters because the death of Sato and Natsumi have literally nothing to do with the rest of the Despair arc
aside from the deaths of those two reserve course students being completely ignored by everyone being a major factor in Hajime's behavior

For better or worse Zetsubou-hen isn't really the DR2 cast's story, hence them feeling sidelined. It's Chisa/Junko/Hajimezuru/Mitarai's story.

>kicked to the curb?
You mean the one you didn't want to expel because you have a hard on for his ability?

Murderer Hajime is best Hajime

>kicked to the curb
Jin you didn't do that all you lying piece of shit
Koichi literally just got drunk and lost track of the crazy fuck

>a major factor in Hajime's behavior
A valid point. I just thought we'd be seeing more development in the DR2 as they go down the path to evil, with the Sato/Natsumi death being the beginning and the first killing game/death of Chiaki (probably) being the ending, but at this point now it feels like that part is just going to start next episode.

Good lad! Tell me, do you want to be protected by your hero?
Well, that is exactly what you will get with the man himself leading security at the finest school in the world! Sign up for our lovely Reserve Course, and I guarantee you can meet him in person! He even personally showed one of the Reserve Course students his skills up close! How lucky was he, and you can be too! Sign up right now!

Nonsense, by "kick to the curb", I meant take a vacation to relax and hone his wonder talent. Honestly, with how pleasant and refreshing this 'vacation' is, some would dare call it a punishment. And you can have those kinds of vacations too, if you sign up today!

When Nagito blew up a building Jin did not want to expel him because it it was proof of his talent or something. Would he recruit an ISIS member as the SHSL terrorist?

He thought it would be useful to keep someone with such a powerful ability around. Instead of you know, follow the law and arrest him.

Mikan has the potential to probably create black death 2.0

I dont think you know what doctors do, user

...Mikan is a nurse, user.

She a evil nurse she not trying to save people she wants them to stay sick forever to torture them.
A nurse with vast medical knowledge

That doesn't make her a fucking biochemist, you numpty.

She's just using what other people have taught her works, not pioneering new medical breakthroughs

We may never know why she had such bad taste.

Cute. Cute! CUTE!

>used goods

i ccan't stop staring at that

She's not surgeon yet she can fix up Fuyuhiko. She can preform a apostasies with no mistakes.She clearly has more knowledge of things outside her field.
Either way she the one despair that can do more harm to an individual than most of them can.

Most nurses are able to do things like stitch up patients when push comes to shove purely by virtue of having seen doctors do it a hundred times.

I think you're overestimating both Mikan and nurses as a whole, though.

Mikan's just a fucked-up torture technician who can mess with people one on one as a Despair, but her ability to actually spread despair pales in comparison to almost every other member of Ultimate Despair since, at best, she's just a boogeyman for people to be scared of.

Neither can I. It's making me want to

>I think you're overestimating both Mikan and nurses as a whole, though.
If anything I was underestimating nurses in general.I mean Mikan just isn't your average nurse.Well none that I know of.Your right though I'm probably am.

Yet the dub actors are all shit

and that's coming from someone who prefers dubs

Yes, absolutely.

Genocider has an official SHSL title, you know.

If you think the recruitment of talent involves any sense of morality at all, you're way behind the curve. Kibougamine in general is absolutely rife with corruption.

I don't really pay attention to English actors; how many of DR's dub VAs are popular? both game and anime-wise.

Did not really look at the list until now

they all have a decent to great track record so now I have no idea what went wrong with the dub or its just the fact I played the games and did not watch the anime thus im not used to the characters having voices in the 1st place (other then a few voiced moments)

the actors probably don't remember anything about DR, and don't really care to look it up

I wish I could be a space neet. Monaca got the best ending

Same. Take me with you, Monaca-chan!

Until the Future Foundation sends all their spaceships to take her down in the name of Hope.

She decided to stop thinking though.
It wouldn't be very fun to NEET out with her in space.

That's what makes her the Ultimate NEET

Sure it would be! We play geimu and laugh at how much of a hack Kodaka is.

>Komaeda managed to turn Monaca away from despair.
Truly absolutely best boy