Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
bleach.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Why_is_the_story_called_"Bleach"
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
youtube.com/watch?v=8ho8JOPD6Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kubo

The Editor

By forcing Kubo to work in Sweat shop conditions and hellish work schedule, they gradually degraded the quality of story and art. In a sense it was also Kubo's fault for agreeing to such terms when he couldn't handle the demand.

The same thing is why comics books are so bad right now because you have editor constantly forcing their wishes on the creator, and ruining their creativity.

Too many characters introduced too fast.

Kubo

Nothing. Aside from the loose ends

Too many characters with back stories

>The Editor

No, it's entirely on Kubo.

Narutofags shitting up every thread on Sup Forums

This video sums it up

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

It wasn't a fashion series like Kubo has clearly wanted to make for years.

kubo: lets blame Sup Forums

It didn't end after they save Rukia.

Kubo couldn't cut it as a weekly mangaka for more than 6 years or so

It became not good.

this

I just want to know why it was named fucking Bleach

It didn't stop at the logical closing point.

>Kubo Did Nothing Wrong: The Post
How much of a delusional drone must you be to believe Kubo is completely blameless for years of pure shit

I watched this earlier today. It really nailed why I stuck with Bleach for the whole soul society and how soulless everything got after that. So much potential wasted.

Orihime was a mistake.

She's some half-baked idea Kubo slowly gave more power to, originally a balloon-tits sexdoll Kubo tried to pass off as a legitimate character.

Kubo's attatchment to balloon-tits girl projects his homosexuality far more because gays have shit taste and pick women they project not women (Rukia, Nel) who are normal.

Kubo went powermad witb butthurt enough to replace Rukia with Orihime since no one liked his obnoxious whore character.

>Orihime was a mistake.
>She's some half-baked idea Kubo slowly gave more power to, originally a balloon-tits sexdoll Kubo tried to pass off as a legitimate character.
>Kubo's attatchment to balloon-tits girl projects his homosexuality far more because gays have shit taste and pick women they project not women (Rukia, Nel) who are normal.
>Kubo went powermad witb butthurt enough to replace Rukia with Orihime since no one liked his obnoxious whore character.
STAY MAD BITCH

Did you need to specifically quote every single sentence in reply?

Kubo likes the Nirvana album "Bleach".

That's it.

yes

Bleach as in cleanse the souls and also the the song album from Nirvana

The title.

Kubo is a bitter closeted homosexual who took his anger out on Rukia's popularity and not his personal favorite, Shithime.

>closeted

I thought he was openly gay?

I kek'd

bleach.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Why_is_the_story_called_"Bleach"

Do you really think the editor would ask Kubo to make 26 fucking Quincies?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

>warned by Kubo that their relationship was platonic
>Hueco Mundo is entirely bait for Ichihime
>a few brief chapters before the end Renji thanks Ichigo for fixing his and Rukia's relationship

Ichirukifags will never learn.

The old editor was actually his bro. That's why he was kept on for so long despite his series' declining popularity. The new editor is the reason Bleach got cancelled.

Reminder WE(ichiruki) caused this ending due to coments like this

I read it was named after a Nirvana album years ago in Shonen Jump.

>be Kubo
>struggling to keep your series popular
>go on twitter/read fanmail to ease your troubled mind
>90% of it is just people calling you a faggot for not turning Bleach into a shoujo romance and for not centering the plot around just two characters (Ichigo and Rukia)

I'd be pissed too actually.

Reminder Ichiruki was never on the table and you people are insane.

Do Ichirukifags like Narusasu too? because Naruto and Sasuke had a similar relationship, heck, I would argue it was even more romantic and Sasuke actually stayed relevant till the end

What a shame there was no bad ending, or a proper fight between Juha and Aizen.

gee i dont know, its like they suddenly change theme and goal mid story into unrecognizable state

If Bleach was so shitty and the ending was such garbage, then why do I feel so sad about it ending?
Also, why do I feel nostalgic about it and the anime and remember it with such fond memories?

That's the first and only time we've seen what Aizen's fighting style is like.

You read it. That's what went wrong.

Bleach would never been allowed on old Sup Forums after the Soul Society Arc.
The only reason you fucktards avoided the persecution that the Narutards experienced is because you fucktards tricked idiots on Sup Forums that Kubo was a troll, instead of the hack he is.

You dipshits only realized this when your wish fulfillment shipping bullshit didn't happen. Kill yourselves, you Bleachfags are the cancer that helped to start the decay of Sup Forums.

You can't expect a weekly serialized shounen manga to be good after 15 years.

We grew up and taste began to change.

not a bad video. never was a hardcore fan myself, but I found myself caring less and less for the big three after Naruto.

Rukia being sidelined.

Kubo has a bad habit of taking on more than he can actually pace, because he deals with writer's block by creating characters. I do this too, it always spirals out of control.

He also let's his characters' powers get out of control, worsening his pacing issues. See all the elite Quincys, and most notably Szayel. Not even kidding when he showed up in final arc I started screaming at my computer.

Narusasu would have been canon, but Togashi had one of his 7 personalities threatened everyone at Jump if they created a main protagonist faggot couple before him.

The problem is that Kubo is an immature fuck.

Don't put us all on the same level. I didn't even know Kubo had a fucking Twitter.
But well yeah some IRfags are pretty autistic. Just look at this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ho8JOPD6Iw

The only reason Bleach became allowed is because fags like me (mostly me and a bunch of anons) posted about it and discussed it. If you want to blame anyone, blame me.

kek'd

GonxKillua fucking when?

The whole fucking thing should have always stuck to the premise of the first arc.

Kubo stopped trying. Bleach really used to be good at some point, but Kubo gave up.

>The only reason Bleach became allowed is because fags like me (mostly me and a bunch of anons) posted about it and discussed it.

Did you even fucking read my post, you shitty tripnigger?
Sup Forums would have shitposted your thread with toddlercon gore and maybe even fucking cp until you faggots couldn't handle it anymore. The only reason you escaped this was because you dipshits, not you since it is obvious you are a newfag, claimed Kubo was an ebin troll. Sup Forums played along with this and allowed you fucks to post on here.

That and seeing your shitty shippers sperg out like Porky gave us some amusement.

3 more arcs.
So 50 years from now.

CP/gore-spammer was a 2010 phenomenon and stuck mostly to bakemonogatari threads. OP got wikispam. Bleach gained traction in 2008-2009 and was the norm by 2010. Get over yourself you fake oldfag.

But this was a great moment. How ironic that the Espada of insanity was Mayuri's voice of sanity. Even though it was completely unnecessary.

Togashi will be dead and probably so will I...

Is Yuyu Hakusho worth reading?

Bleach and One Piece were widely accepted for the first two years. Naruto was nearly always shit on since the Chuunin arc.

I refuse to believe anyone who has apparently been on Sup Forums for over a decade still types like an angry 14 year old kid.

I'm going to rewatch the early series, so I'll try to get back to you.

But in its own way there was really nothing quite like it. Even when the story failed, the character design, art, and world were there to hold it up.

Or maybe I'm just being a fool and this is exactly what people said about DBZ/Inuyasha.

>CP/gore-spammer was a 2010 phenomenon and stuck mostly to bakemonogatari threads

CP/gore spam was never in the fucking Monogatari threads, what the fuck are you talking about?
OP wikispam was only by Porky. Naruto got a double whammy of this and the cp/gore spam.
Bleach wasn't a norm by 2010, it was on here way before then.

Fuck off with your shitty revisionism, you worthless attention whore.

cus bleach used been decent and had interesting ideas that went to waste as time went by

Why are you even replying?

>People replying to a tripfag

For what fucking purpose? It's like talking to a retarded person and expecting him to listen.

The fundamental problem was probably conflict between Kubo and his editors at Jump about the overarching story of Bleach. I think Kubo planned to have a monster-of-the-week series and only have a few overarching elements like Grand Fisher and romance subplots, and I'd guess that the editors wanted what we eventually got instead, big story arcs in exotic locales. You can sorta feel the small scale Kubo had in mind from the early tone and small setting of early Bleach.

There's no necessary reason that Bleach couldn't have been an effective long-arc series, of course, but when it's not planned to be that way and then the planning for those arcs has to occur during the already stressful work week of the average WSJ mangaka, the planning will be either poor or nonexistent, especially if the person doing it doesn't particularly care to be doing it. Any planning that does get done will also clash with the plans made at the outset. A clear example of this in Bleach is the main character of Ichigo, who starts out with a thuggish charm and personality that he slowly loses as his character goes places it wasn't really intended to go. I personally felt this as soon as I saw the bankai that got picked for him.

When we look at the big three as a whole, I think the reason that One Piece has turned out to be the most successful is that it was the best planned and most consistently executed. OP has a definite plan for where it's going, it has a definite tone and progression that is slowly being accomplished, and Oda doesn't need to scramble in the few hours he can allot to scripting. Whether you like it or not, it's now survived the other two and remains as the Big One at this point.

Yes.

It did turn out that way, but fuck if I didn't immediately flip my shit about it.

>Naruto was nearly always shit on since the Chuunin arc.
While it kind of crapped out in the end, the first 2 parts of the exam were pretty boss. You know, when they still did vaguely ninja stuff. It didn't really go to shit until the second arc of Shippuden and from there it was just a constant slide.

>Or maybe I'm just being a fool and this is exactly what people said about DBZ/Inuyasha.
You're not. We regularly had Bleach dump threads just to appreciate the fashion/style. It actually crossed over quite a bit into early /fa/, when "lowkey anime style" was growing in popularity in reaction to Hot Topic's in-your-face weeaboo fashion.

Because I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and I think that post is factually wrong.

Such a missed oportunity, fuck you Kubo.

>Because I've been on Sup Forums since 2005
Why bother if you know he's a tryhard faggot trying to get a rise out of others? That's the only reason the tripfag is replying. They feed on eachother like the scum they are.

>Because I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and I think that post is factually wrong.

No one really started shitting on Naruto before Shippuden on Sup Forums. The Naruto-Sasuke fight
Your posts are just as wrong as the other idiot.
Why the fuck am I even replying to this bullshit? It's basically fake old fags circle jerking to each other.

Bleach threads got saged into oblivion in 2008. In 2009 Ichigo hollowfied and we got that stupid THE HEART forced meme bullshit along with the fake Kubo interviews. Though in a way THE HEART is the reason why Bleach became accepted, because we spent a lot of time discussing what it meant and the HM arc itself after the memes died down.
>CP spammer was never in monogatari threads
We didn't call them monogatari-threads, just bake-threads. And yes he was, ask any bakefag who watched it as it aired and followed the discussion in the months that followed. There is a reason why that gif of kanbaru and araragi tossing mosaiced books into the air captioned "gore thread" exists.

Eh, I just hate misinformation and people still trying to pretend Sup Forums was some scary place that would have ripped you up and spit you out, when it's been mainstream has hell for the past 7 years.

>because we spent a lot of time discussing what it meant
And what was your conclusion?

Didn't focus on Rukia as much as he should have. For whatever reason he kept on separating her from the main cast and it made everything suck. It would be like if Kishimoto removed Sasuke from the plot for 400 chapters of Naruto. Shit would have been cancelled just like Bleach.

>CP/gore spam was never in the fucking Monogatari threads

Oh man, never have I seen such clear evidence of newfaggotry. Nobody who browsed then could think this.

If you reply, note that you can only delude yourself, not me.

Basically what the pasta says about the Ulquiorra fight. Only we came to that conclusion long before it was compiled and hosted anywhere. Ichigo lost a part of himself in that fight, this is evident throughout the rest of the manga. Ichigo became "bland" and broody. He wasn't the same trash talking punk with a heart of gold. People used to tell him to shut up and fight, or stop thinking and just swing his sword. He did just that.

The truth hurts.

I don't know that far, he seemed to have the overall plan down for a while, with Ichigo being a hybrid and all that. He had his beginning and he had his end, he just didn't seem to have a middle.

This is something that manga, especially those in Jump, seem to have in common. The author knows where they want to start, how they want to start the ball rolling, and somewhat of how it will end. But they have little to no idea of where to go between the two and given the nature of their contracts they can't really pin it down either. This system often also ruins the endings.

On the bright side, at least Bleach got a better ending than Psyren.

Dragon Ball Z power levels and the entire concept of a war arc that consists of nothing but hundreds of side characters engaging in games of teleport-backstab with newly introduced enemy fodder characters uninterrupted for the entire remainder of its lifespan.
To think that Kubo was told to hurry it up.

>hundreds of side characters engaging in games of teleport-backstab with newly introduced enemy fodder characters

This. He could have fixed everything if he just would stop wanking over designing new character so hard.

A small detail people missed. Chad's heavyweight boxing match was sponsored by Y-Hans. The same Y-Hans in Yukio Hans Voralberna.

Whats with bleach's color centric powers anyway?
Black being the most powerful > red > blue > green etc.

Shitty bleach faggots wouldn't stop making shitty threads even when their shitty manga died, and not put keywords in their opening comment/pic so their shitty thread would bypass filters.

lel shitty whinny faggots still whining. gj never change Sup Forums

The threads will die down soon enough. This is their death rattle.

>a musical stage show
Jesus Christ...

It stopped being fun and entertaining and started being a shitty YYH knockoff.

>that was the ending of bleach
>small epiloge where Ichigo becomes a renown doctor that saves lives
>never marries but lives a life full of friends and their families
>dying in his bed surrounded by his best friends
>last panel is an old Ichigo seeing a hazy outline of Rukia performing a soul burial on him
>she comes into focus as her sword pulls away, smiles, and offers him her hand
>he reaches out and it's a young hand that grasps hers
>roll credits

>chapter title is The Strawberry and Death

>last panel is an old Ichigo seeing a hazy outline of Rukia performing a soul burial on him
>she comes into focus as her sword pulls away, smiles, and offers him her hand
>he reaches out and it's a young hand that grasps hers

I hate Ichiruki but that warmed my heart a little.

source?