Do you know where you are?

Archived link, OP?

Never!

>and why that's a bad thing

Link to archived sauce?

>stop making your girl cum
w-w-will do

archive.is/YsctB

I don't speak illegal english what is this saying?

>fucking a negress

She's lying to give you a confidence boost.

>that pic
Damn, that feel hit hard.
Have a feels/pepe Hitler painting.

How many times did you come? 2-3. Why so few?

Thanks ameribro :)

Here's what the writer of this piece looks like in case anyone was wondering

>Hannah Smothers

yeah i fuckin bet she does

any spicanese translators?

for me, it's about control. i love making her cum; she's reacting to what i'm doing to her.

>Anything that pleases men in anyway, even if mutually pleasing for a woman, is automatically evil and sexist.
They really don't want us to enjoy anything do they?

>illegal english

canakek

No one has given her an orgasm so no one else can have one.

what's wrong with its face?

> what was your favorite part?
> when you were on top of me
> (faggot-smileys) did you like it that much?
> yes
> how many times did you cum?
> 2 or 3
> why so few

Why is that entrenching tool wearing shades

>Those teeth
>Those elbows

Is it even human?

It's ugly.

>Not in English

Into the fucking trash it goes

>having sex with a 3d girl
>having sex
are you retarded , user?

n-no...

WHAT IS THAT

>What was your favorite part.
When you were above me
>how many times did you came?
Around 2 or 3
>that's too little

She usually came around 4 to 5 times, but we were using condoms she gets sore with them
>did you like it that much?
Yes

>The researchers draw a fairly frightening conclusion from the research findings. When women's orgasms begin to serve as a masculinity achievement for male partners, the orgasms cease to be about women's liberation or sexual pleasure. They just become another opportunity for men to flex, or "shore up their sense of masculinity."

>When women's orgasms begin to serve as a masculinity achievement for male partners, the orgasms cease to be about women's liberation or sexual pleasure

>the orgasms cease to be about women's liberation

>orgasms...women's liberation

what is the top pickup line of high IQ intellectuals?

This bitch would unironically call any of us privileged.

>mexican dialogue

to be fair

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

But... there are also women that get turned on by giving men orgasms. Are people no longer allowed to do something nice for one another if it makes them feel good about themselves?

you have to have a very high IQ

>archive.is/YsctB
Here is the Twatter of the retarded bitch who wrote this ridiculous shit. Tell her what you think.

twitter.com/hannahsmothers_

Forced orgasm bdsm is my favorite genre.

thats called be liberated, you sexist mong

Is it any surprise? These women are always unfuckable. Women who are on a healthy ration of dick and male praise have no such mental health issues.

Everyone belongs to everyone else, my friend

>those elbows

Holy shit, didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

Her line of thought is quintessencially leftist. You cannot be proud of being good at something. You cannot take pride in your sexual prowess. You can only be proud of either bad things (like being disabled) or things you have no control over (like being black).

She has two accounts, hmmmm
twitter.com/hannahsmothers_

Trips always truth

So you're not supposed to feel good when you make a chick cum.
Ok, let's ignore the fact that chicks usually laugh or smile when guys cum for them.
let's assume a double standard, that's equality.
So, should i get mad or sad when my old lady cums? Maybe call her a whore and say female pleasure is haram?
Or do they want us to be totally neutral blank faced cock slinging machines? I guess that's fair.

That's a trap, right?

this
after every breakup they tell me they were faking the whole time

bitches should be on tv with those skills

Ah, the old fishmouth syndrome.

> But... there are also women that get turned on by giving men orgasms.
You mean every women?

Are you sure that is an actual photograph?

It seems to have the body of a 25yr old but has the head of a 43yr old engineer which may have been sculpted out of a large potato and placed on top of the body.

In all fairness

>things you have no control over (like being black).

How is that any different from people yelling about how white they are?

Nope. None of us. Neither women nor men. That's why (((they))) post all the divide and conquer MGTOW and women-hating threads. They want the young men who read here to start hating women, never get a gf, never marry, never have white children. It's easy to figure out. It's brainwashing which benefits (((them))) and all those who want us to die out and vanish from the earth forever. If even Sup Forums readers don't understand what a psy-op is by fucking now, what hope is there?

I think I'd rather fuck a Turk

The Jews went too far on this one. No one will fall for it.

>It's not enough that men are already having more orgasms than women
wut? Women can have multiple orgasms. Men can't.

It's a bitter bitch with no boyfriend. A libshit bitch from Austin, evidently.

(TEXAS, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT AUSTIN? hmmmmm???)

She literally wrote an article for Cosmo about how to fake a boyfriend on Instagram. She did a lot of work figuring out how to do it perfectly. Is that fucking pathetic or what?

No women ever ended up a feminist because they were too attractive

It's not. Being proud of being X race or having been born in X country is like being proud of being born in January or being proud of the hospital you were born. It's just nonsense.

she is talking about chad painting her guts with his jizz and leaving before giving her a beta orgasm

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ORGY PORGY

>not just taking pride in how effortlessly unattractive you are

does she even self esteem

YES. I mean, NO. Whatever is the least fun option, that's it. NO FUCKING FUN FOR YOU.

>Men like it when women feel good, because it makes them feel good....AND THATS BAD

You kidding? Japan is being pressured into taking in refugees and they refuse.

> - and why that's a bad thing
> - and it's beautiful
> - and that's a good thing

Is there any name for this blatant kike propaganda tactic? I think I'll start using it in my general vocabulary.

>Jews are going to be crammed into the fucking oven - and it's beautiful.
>All niggers must hang - and that's a good thing.
>Coloured "people" are marching for human rights - and why that's a bad thing.

Orgy porgy Ford and fun

That's it in a nutshell. Perfect.

Can men shame women for not being smart enough into get into their pants?

Beta cares about partners orgasm

>female pleasure is haram
ahhhhhhhh now there's a connection
leftie feminists nowadays loooove Islam

what about those shirts that were popular for a bit among feminazis? "MAKE A WOMAN CUM FOR ONCE"

can they get their narrative straight or what
i get embarrassed on their behalf sometimes
this kind of shit is just pathetic.

do normies actually read this stuff?

This is like stage 2 of “faces of meth”

Did you know that women are actually extremely bad at faking orgasms? I had an ex girlfriend fake it once. It completely killed the mood and I called her out on it instantly. She never did it again. Women think if they just moan louder and arch their back, that's enough. There's certain things (face turning red, uncontrollable shaking, bubbly/happy mood for hours afterward) they can't fake.

>woman doesn't understand empathy]
What a shocker.

All of those headlines sound straight off the Daily Stormer. I'm starting to see why they construct them so.

I bet this thot hasn't even had a mutual orgasm before

why do these articles read like they're written by sexless spinsters?

people, such as the author of that article, the general public, and many in this thread, are scum

You should see what happens if you're a white dude who dates outside of his race. I've dated a lot of latinas and you really see this when you subsequently date a jealous white girl who sees pictures of you with the spicy latina. That's when you see the white woman racism come out.

Most pos liberal I've known just moved to Austin. He's constantly tweeting pro feminist shit but everyone who knows him irl says he's a legit rapist. I think that's often the case

if a girl orgasms then it means shes been raped, because she didnt allow for permission for her body to release its juices , only for you to have sex with her, shitlord.

>why getting an orgasm is a bad thing
>its because i cant even get a man to fuck me in the first place so you shouldn't enjoy your fillings

Even modern feminists look down on Cosmo, kek

Honestly who gives a fuck about women and whether they orgasm or not fuck them i fucked the bitch and felt pleasure good enough for me.

nice digits
and actual laugh out loud

ewwwwwwwwwww threw up in my fucking MOUTH DIE BITCH!

To be fair, it's a response to the right loving Jews.

>more from sex and relationships
>best pickup line
>picture of Rick & his fucking daughter

What did they mean by this?

The beta orgasm giver.
The 5 second Chad.

She was passed out after screaming for around 15 seconds, I was scared shirtless but the point is that I thing that she can't fake that sort of thing

Robert z'dar had a daughter?

What am I missing?

I make my girl cum on average of 5 times a week. I think she'd be a little put out if I stopped.

Are there really sexually active women who don't enjoy making their man come? Is that what I am supposed to understand from this?

No, only self-important women who need a good dicking. Hardly your average normie.

Most women want to be dominated, these women want the same thing but at an unconscious level.