Why do we act as if people who carry out our government's violent will for several months are on a higher-plane of...

Why do we act as if people who carry out our government's violent will for several months are on a higher-plane of being than everyone else?

Are you willing to give your life for me?

12 yr old virgin anime fapping faggot in mums basement detected.

Because we are a warrior race and worship the warriors who participate in combat.
It's never going to change.

Because at least they're still killing sandniggers even if it is for our greatest ally.

Because we are fuckbag. Someone's gotta stand up for pussies like you who are too much of a coward to join the military.

'cause they'll beat the wife & kids if not publicly mentally masturbated

We are the only ones who should be eligble for full citizenship. That's one reason.

they are not. the only 2 differences between you and them is the fact that they have an animalistic thirst for violence and they are willing to put their lives on the line because they would have a shitty future anyway so why not risk their worthless lives?

And fuck you too pussy. Tell your mother I said thanks.

because you are supposed to say 'thank you for your shervice and treat them as gods because they go around and destroy countries for Israel

What's that shit on the end of his rifle

And the handguard

If you actually think this way, you've got mush for brains. You're a soyboy.

You libfaggots really crack me up.
According to you, the government is corrupt and violent.
And according to you, only the government should have guns.

>What's that shit on the end of his rifle
Keeps stuff out of the barrel.

Sure thing buddy.
You're not from CO are you? I wonder if you're one of the 5 guys whose wife I've nailed while you're out on "duty"

black firing adapter, it's used for blanks style ammunition during simulated combat training

>ITT fatties and manlets get butthurt because "shitty genetics" won't let them earn a free education.

err blank* whatever fuck blacks too

IT'S ABOUT KNOWING IF YER A COWARD OR NOT
KEEP YER COWARDFAGGOTRY AWAY FROM MY PAPUAN PAPAYA AND PAPYRUS FORUM

Because they are you faggot. If it wasn't for them your faggot ass would be drafted

Pretty much every race and every culture since the beginning of civilization has held high regards to warriors.

We are a violent species that loves fighting. Why do you think we love to kill each other over stupid shit like land or religion? Why do you think we love violent movies and video games? Why do you think we love watching sports where physical confrontation occurs?

Winning formula for triggering government agents and their pets

Because we are, faggot.

BFA, and tape.

Because they aren't pussies like you.

Ask the Norse Gods!

Because if we still had to force you two cowards to fight, you'd bitch and moan about it to no end.

Because if they didn't exist men would invade your home and rape and kill you and your family, and if they didn't they would enslave you, and who would stop them? You?

Militards can never give a straight answer for who they're "protecting our freedoms" from. Until our country is literally being invaded, you guys are just useless, mindless pawns with a large dose of conceitedness.

No wonder you retards are in the military, you don't need a brain to be a pawn.

Indoctrination through, until recently, mainstream media and public education and higher education.

That is Northern Training Area, Okinawa. I am former active duty USMC.

Kill someone who is trying to kill you, then get back to me with your faggy question.

Because they can beat us up and they get more pussy than we could ever dream of for being in the military, and they have a successful career while the rest of us parasitically carve out an existence for ourselves through ignoble market capitalism. Buuuut if the gf or wife of a military man falls in love with I can't promise I wont tap dat sheisse with my useless fat NEET seed.

Me*

We don't.

Only the US does.

Why wouldn't you respect your tribes warriors?

>Someone's gotta stand up for pussies like you who are too much of a coward to join the military.

If you actually believe you fought for freedom or anything involving protecting the American people, then you are a deluded retard. You don't deserve praise because you fought in the desert for shlomo.

They're mystics who are fighting on the behalf of God's will. Though, demagouges are different.

Is it scary to you, it is to me that you're in Japan presumably to invade North Korea in case shit pops off. I'm a poolee in the DEP waiting to ship out in a month 03. what's your MOS

Won't matter all will be the same at the purge day. No one will be spared, not even the fat fuck Jones. I can smell Ted Nuggets shit filled pants won't be so though when bullets everywhere. Go fuck a swamp Ted Nugget.

If you aren't 0311 no one gives a fuck that you kept the store stocked "for freedom".

sorry lad.

I kinda hope there is a draft just so all these whiny faggots can see what it actually takes to be an infantryman.

Because the white masses are, in their own way, retarded cattle just as the "muh Merica!" soldiers are.

Because they are. I'm sure you think you are better because you gots moms on lock wit da hot pockets yo, but trust me and everyone else when we say, kys you are garbage. Man up and bullet sponge you dumb fucking juden

>implying the draft wouldn't just trigger a civil war
why go elsewhere to shoot people when i can shoot them right here if they try to draft me?

This

daily reminder the air force did nothing to stop two planes from hitting the world trade center towers

You aren't going to shoot shit boy.

Because when the happening/day of the rope/revolution comes, I want fuckers that can shoot well and know tactics on my side.

You're too retarded to be trusted with freedom or decision making. You belong hunched over in an aristocrat's field. "Murrcuh!"

>He thinks today's Americans would stand up to the government
KEK
Daily reminder you had a black president for 8 years and no one even tried to overthrow him. 1770's or 1860's Americans wouldn't have had let this happen.

Triggered

the nigger passed a law that made unlicensed open carry of handguns fully legal in national parks. literally nothing happened that romney wouldn't have done.

i hope i don't have to, either. i'm glad we agree.

>Because if they didn't exist men would invade your home and rape and kill you and your family, and if they didn't they would enslave you, and who would stop them? You?

who would invade you exactly? the fact that you retarded americans believe that there is an eminent threat is fucking hilarious. If anything the way your disgrace of an military is acting now and has been for a long time, is only increasing the chance of this threat to become a reality.

I'm triggered by the all the highly compensated military mercenary-bureaucrats thinking they're Jesus for having served a demonic globalist plutocrat elite class trying to make the world safe for their profit and for feminism, consumerism, hedonism, and subhuman anti-Tradition existence generally.

That notion is changing OP. People view it more like a job now instead of some exalted status.

Why? All the guys in there woke up and realized the bitches were lying to them to take their money and shit,