Why aren't you serving your country, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you serving your country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8x1YePAJvs
youtu.be/Ps5ttDzWBaY?t=2m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo&t=20s
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because I hate jews

>dying for ZOG
wew lad

I'll only fight for a European ethno-fascist country

Fuck my country.

My ethnicity is the only thing that matters to me.

I refuse to be Israel's mercenary.

Not sure my country is acting in my interest…

Because others will do it for me.
I'm not risking my life for anything nor have the desire to fight for a bunch of old rich fucks in suits in DC.

>serve your country
>drown

I see what u did there

>old rich fucks

Its israel user, stop falling for the classism jew

Too crazy.

Albeit I'd do well in certain ongoing MKULTRA programs.

t. old rich boomer

Because America does?

Because my shoulder is fucked up. I wanted to join the Chair Force.
I doubt I’ll qualify for Space Command either.

working low wage military job during peactime and not building a proper career and nice family?

sounds like something a burger would do

>dying for israel

As our country isn't war obsessed, People serve the country by being productive members of society.

I've never understood why people point to that part of seal training as particularly hellish.

I could do that all day, it's the walking and lack of sleep which would kill me.

Already did due to conscription, Now i might have to do it again because of invadors from the middleast.

laugh it up while you can, kike

brutal bantz

What does all this "dying for Israel" mean? Please redpill me.

pic related: youtube.com/watch?v=N8x1YePAJvs

>ifunny

Kys my man

Why should I fight for the interests of minorities and greater-Israel, and betray other white Americans in doing so?

No thanks, I love my people and I mean it.

I think its one of those things that you understand better when you actually do it.

Im on the same boat with you though, ive been swimming competitively since i was 5, so i feel like id excel at it. But im sure actually doing it mixed with not eating/sleeping and being physically drained to the point of desperation has to play a role in it.

Only reason america has a big army is because it doesn't know what to do with all the poor people. What to do with all these uneducated proles? Hide the unemployment by up-sizing the army.

you gotta go back

Because there is nothing in this country anymore that seems to suggest that selfless service to this nation is not only appropriate, but required.

youtu.be/Ps5ttDzWBaY?t=2m9s

General Kelly is very well-spoken.

we fight in muslim countries to protect israel. they are the only country threated by the muslim nations (they want to wipe them out and create greater israel)

however, they dont have the funds or war power, so they infiltrate american poltics and send billions back to israel, alongside false war propaganda to get americans to fight in the middle east, when terrorism is barely a threat

It's the sausage finger asthma crowd response to justify staying home with the folks.

Hit the nail on the fucking head.

Which ISIS execution video is this from

I did, 21 years in the army.

>serving the state means serving one's country
Not anymore, the State has become illegitimate. God save the State!

I already did, so fuck you loser

youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo&t=20s

Stop wit dem consp- consp-

cospi- con..

concentrate.
Stop trying to concentrate

because everyone voluntaring in a war far away from his origin country is an idiot

I'm in, 11b. It's gay as fuck. Kys larper

Don't bother me Faggot...!

I'm busy serving up Shit-Posts on POL...!

Both of these are accurate

>dying for Mutti
>dying for a country that hates you

kekd. Joining the forces would be cool but not under the circumstances we have today.

Because not everyone is an internet tough guy faggot like you, m80.

wew lad
being this retarded
>you cant be worth anything if you dont join the military

Because I already have a good job with benefits and make a ton of cash.

The Military is for those that don't have or can't obtain any of that because they are too stupid.

Bring back the draft. Best welfare system on the planet.

Teaching Ethno-Nationalism 101. I'm doing my bit.

This doesn't look safe at all

Do they know know you can stay afloat like that?

who here drownproofed in the nsw south pool?

And source for this?..

you die in brother wars, Sephardi.

Well I was in the Navy and did 2 deployments, counter narcotics in the pacific off the coast of panama and colombia, and counter piracy in the persian gulf, I maintained my radar and telecommunications equipment on my ship, I don't feel as though I served the ZOG what so ever.

Dumb army and marines do that.

I did, I got a lot of gibs, have a house and an education now with a nice investment portfolio. In the guards now.

My war stories suck, but I don't have the heart to embellish them.

I am, active army 11b. If anyone has questions about it let me know. Don't ask me about fucking POG stuff.

Women shouldn't be in the military unless it's as nurses during total war.

Whidbey Island and again at SERE

post CAC or get the fuck out

>I don't feel as though I served the ZOG what so ever.
>Well I was in the Navy and did 2 deployments, counter narcotics in the pacific off the coast of panama and Colombia
all those drugs you seized ended up in the hands of the CIA

it's one day at the very beginning of training. anyone even remotely comfortable in the water can do this easily

Nope, will post something else. Just name it

We also captured Guatemalans trying to come to mexico or the US. So I feel good about that.

Constant fatigue and lack of sleep are the best ways to induce stress without the threat of death.

I've done the Coronado O-course but no way I could do it after a week-long of shit and poor sleep.

I don't fight for the ZOG but I will against it

Dont wanna fight for ZOG

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Because I am mixed race and my whore mother threw away her genetics like a fucking retard.

tried multiple times was denied due to adhd

Like I give a fuck about where the drugs go, I don't do blow

>bump

If its not true, why do so many people come into threads like this and throw the while entire “MUH JEWS” bullshit around? Its an excuse. Jews are their excuse to not join the military, and im not implying you have to, but its a prime example of their excuse to not do anything.

>you should go to college
COLLEGES ARE RAN BY JEWS

>you should get a job, be financially stable
HMPF THATS WHAT A JEW WOULD WANT

>you should actually go out and do something with life
OKAY GOYIM

Have you idiots ever thought that sitting around and having the whole “everybody elses fault but mine” mentality and being a fucking neet all your life is exactly what jews want you to do?

how are they not drowning
is this jewish magic

Sorry but I'm not going to risk my life to defend a bunch of spics and niggers. Have them fight in your meaningless proxy wars.

holy shit i like that pool.
where is that pool?

nihilism. reality only matters because I exist in it. fuck dying for you worthless meatbags.

Even if I wasn't signing up to war for Israel, why in God's name would I lay down my life for people like this?

The real enemy is inside our borders, not outside of it.

just hide the obvious shit

Fight for the state that robs me every second it gets and thinks it has automatic claim to my organs?
No ta. ill watch britan sink before i get off my ass to help the state that couldnt help me when i needed it.

My country kinda sucks.

Idon't enjoy being a welfare queen

Fuck that. Not posting Cac regardless. I don't mind posting ocie shit or kit.

Because I only wield my sword in the name of Jesus Christ not Israel.

I didn’t want to be a ZOGbot

Because the world is going to end soon anyway.

post class A

so the same thing?

>11b
you ever deploy? CIB’s?

Got my pecker chopped off and they won't accept me anymore.

i have a job landscaping, live with my mom, work out, and im 18, kys
you know the CIA gets the money from selling it
and they use that money to control you and gain power?

Jesus is anti ZOG anti jew and the biggest enemy of the new world order.

I am

This is why you should never join the military. Only join militias.

>bragging about being a retarded ass infantry to strangers online

Wow ur so cool xD

t. Cuck Soldier

Hey Cuck! Enjoy Several Men fucking your Wife while you are deployed, risking your life at War battlefront.

haahahahha
you still have much to learn my friend
the holy wars made european men leave european women and children to go to a desert to die
jesus was not white. sorry.

Yeah dude, I was totally flexing on pol by claiming I could swim.

Ah right, that clears things up, it's just a strainer to filter out the people who would have a panic attack or some shit.

Really tried when I was young and stupid. Army. Navy.. even Airforce. Got a heart murmur so they wouldn't take me and were not in the mood for waver. Yes, I knew Vietnam was not a war for America even then.

Now I know that the last war Americans fought for America was the War of 1812. And we fucking lost and did what the Rothschild's wanted - re-chartered their corrupt bank.

Which is why players protest the anthem

Bring back the draft. Make everyone of these mother fuckers in here serve. Whether they like it or not.

They'd be running to Canada or Mexico just to get away because they are shitting and pissing on themselves.

I'd love to come out here and taste the tears as one after one gets their draft notice and cry to there mommies about how they have to go fight for ZOG.

Hear them scream and rage about how they can't make me.

But they can. And will.

THAT would be a true miracle.

I would sit here every night with popcorn and Beer in hand reveling in those rage posts.

Why don’t you guys go fight the taliban and boko haram and Isis?

You better lick that cheeto dust off your fat hands.

*tips fedora*

Cringiest shit I have ever read. Written like a smug 16 year old redditor.

>My ethnicity

What is your ethnicity?