Ever since we laughed i've been missing SZS threads. Where my Zetsubros at?

Ever since we laughed i've been missing SZS threads. Where my Zetsubros at?

We killed ourselves.

Most of them probably killed themselves.

In despair

/thread

Getting taller by the second.

They all got visited by Kafuka and whisked away into heaven, obviously.

So, did you guys become organ donors? It's technically immortality.

I miss the threads.
They were fun.

Which chapter of the manga does the anime leave off in, or should I just read it from the beginning?

Why does her skirt rotate like that?
WOOOOWWW

Read it from the beginning. They skip a couple of chapters and some of it is out of order in the anime.

Kafuka is such a fantastic woman!

Normal is best.

I miss the threads and all the faggots who shitpost with me every single day for almos two years; but I'm glad the threads ended, we needed closure and we had a weird, bittersweet one, a shitfest in the sticky and the great kakushigotou thread, pretty much like SZS.

I only got into it a month before we laughed, missed out on a lot but at least I was there for the most important thread

Everyone went off and got married.

So, did that countdown user commit sudoku?

Posting best girls

The sticky was a fun shitfest, but goddamn did it need this.

I honestly don't see the point of a thread, but you can say exactly the same thing about the other 90& of threads up right now.
Rumba was the worst OP.

But regular customers are worse.

Rumba Rap best OP, but regular Rumba is the worst in my opinion. I have no idea why either.

Is he a Kafuka?

Is countdown user the same guy who hosted the stream? If so then he promised to so another stream in another 7 years.

what happened to him? His character wasn't even explained at the end like all the rest.

He can see her, right? If so, then he is.

Reminder that Sensei is probably a Kafuka as well.

i thought that he just thought it was her since they'd always wear the hair-cross. And thats why he would always have different lines for several of the girls, including kafuka, because he didn't know if they were kafuka or not until he looked at them directly or they gave it away by their personality

Does order really matter with SZS?

If memory serves, the cover for the last volume has Kafuka with Sensei's ahoge, something we haven't seen before in the series, and I don't think seen after either. I'll go googling.

Shit, I forgot to laugh. I wish there had been a little more forewarning so I would have remembered.

Nozomu can see Kafuka because he is constantly "on the verge of death" (his suicide attempts), as is explained in the manga.

I didn't know about that. I've only seen the chapter covers up until about 15 or so

Found it. It was actually Volume 29's cover.

ah, right forgot about that

that is strange

>the penguin's head is sidewise to look like the yin yang symbol

Another really subtle hint

I'm reading the manga now. Vol 2

We now hang out in monthly Kakushigoto threads.

Shit, that reminds me, when are the threads typically? I seem to have missed the one/s since the sticky.

What's with all these chapters with huge pages?

Screwed scans, perhaps? SZS's scans aren't great overall.

if you got the scans from nyaa, i'm pretty sure those are 2 pages at once. And it's for quality sensei's rants while explaining stuff can have small print. Trust me it's way better then having smaller sizes.

There's only been one since then, plus it all depends on TL user and how speedy he and the rest of the people working on the releases are.

How much irony is there in
>image.jpg

Trust me, it wasn't lost on me when I posted it either, but I had no choice given my old computer went tits up and the only other thing I had with the image on it was the damn iPod.

Harumi is dead

Once you get to the ending and rewatch the first episode, it's not fun anymore, just sad.

Damn, those are some nice pictures. Madogatari exhibition I assume?

I know the twist but I haven't finished the anime/manga. How much do they build up to it beforehand and is it an actual satisfying twist or is it just "whoa, isn't that fucking crazy lol"?

the real build-up happens right before the last volume. But it's a satisfying twist because a ton of subtle hints were left throughout the series

Rumba Rap > Ringo > Rumba > Gouin > Bure

The super heavy hints come in the last two volumes, but the foreshadowing is literally throughout the entire manga, to the extent that it's a miracle people didn't outright guess the ending beforehand.

I wouldn't say it's sad.

this and the drawing she made of the car accident and someone hitting the jackpot. Presumedly her father since she said he had a lot of insurance on her

If she were still alive, she would become the greatest Prime Minister in history.... Who's to blame here?

I honestly can't tell Kafuka and Stalker-chan apart half the time. Anyone else have this problem?

Kafuka has a hairband

Matoi has a helmet

I know what you mean, if it wasn't for the hairclip or the kimono i'd think they were the same person.

I could see Kafuka and Nami, but those two have completely different hairstyles.

>tfw this based artist didnt finish that last SZS doujinshi he was working on
>tfw he doesnt do lewds anymore

I don't. But I had a hard time telling Ai and Housewife-chan apart. The only two differences between them are the ponytail's decoration and position.

Ai is drawn a bit more lanky and has that mole though.