It's a sad reflection on our society that something as basic as drinking water is now a bottled...

It's a sad reflection on our society that something as basic as drinking water is now a bottled, branded consumer product.

Buy a water filter faggot.

cats are for faggots

Yeah for real. Water is a human right, just like healthcare

If you can market it, you can sell it.

If I could think of a niche market where canned air would be a viable commodity, you bet your sweet ass I'd be cornering that shit.

hahahah fucking city slickers
enjoy chugging that nigger piss and birth control estrogen residue. enjoy the gyno you get and that lingering flavor of nigger cum at the back of your urban faggot mouth
im sitting on an incredible well

my water tastes pure. i can't really describe it outside of the absence of the aforementioned. it is just crisp and nice.

YOU ARE WRONG JUST LET TONS OF PEOPLE DIE

I remember something about canned air being sold in one of the polluted Chinese cities.

It's a wonderful indicator of the overwhelming success and prosperity of our country that you can not only buy water bottled and canned, but you can walk to any public tap and have perfectly safe, clean water. As much as you want. For free.

Even the homeless have access to clean water. I think it's wonderful.

(•) Disagree

You sound really passionate about water.

guilty as charged my man

That's why its important to make sure the tapwater stays polluted and poisoned with heavy leads and hormones and other similar plastic fibres.

Enjoy blood poisoning and miscarriage due to tapwater.

why

I'm sure if it's been done anywhere it's been done there. That said I'd prefer a market that doesn't require me to learn Mandarin and acquire a taste for dog meat

yeah it would be way better if companies didn't conveniently bottle and refrigerate water so I can buy it at my convenience from places like gas stations

it's so convenient and it ENRAGES ME! I WANT TO HAVE TO GO TO MY HOUSE OR A RESTAURANT TO GET WATER! ARGH!

Bottled water has utility but differentiating it based on the marketing on the package is stupid, like every other product

>Basic
>Drinking water

>drinking water
You know that only animals drank water? Right?

Probably tastes like nigger dick

You are not paying for the water. The water is free. You are paying for the convenience of a refrigerated bottle.

also bitch tits
if you drink enough city water you actually become a low-t faggot
look at the current state of urban whites
urban blacks are immunized because their natural test levels are higher and they're stupid as hell
show me a city white right now who drinks that shit and isn't a soyboy or a bugman. ill wait

why would it? how could it? it's a well my man. again i can't really explain it. it is crisp.
im not drinking niggerized urinal byproducts here

Go drink out of a river than faggot

They sell canned air from the top of mt fuji.

>checked
Nobody is forcing you to buy it, that's capitalism baby.

nobody talking about these DIGITS!

did you just shitpost one of the questions from political compass

And on a side note, you should be glad that private companies have the ability to produce (ie. filter/clean/etc) and sell water.

Would you really trust giving the government a total monopoly on something as vital as drinking water?

It seems almost a miracle that water is almost a "guaranteed right" from the government, but at the same time it's not something strictly controlled and forbidden for private business/citizens to produce.

im doing this to find answer to question i dont know what to answer

I sell ice cubes to Eskimos, so what is the big deal?
Well people have been indoctrinated into believing any water but the Dasnis water is pure. But actually if the cities were not purposely poisoning people, there would not be a market for cleaning up your water. I have a well, so l drink it.

Why? You don't like tapwater? You don't want a child with birthdefects? What are you? One of those conspirator terrorist nazis or something? :3

Why???

Do you honestly believe that the Earth is just covered in free-flowing water that is not filled with lethal bacteria... toxic metals and heavy minerals???

Do you understand that the people who take THEIR TIME to...
>invent the processes and technologies to purify various toxins out of the natural water...
deserve to be compensated for doing such??

Do you just believe that someone should have dedicated a decade or two of THEIR FUCKING LIFE to figuring out how to do that... just so you can sip safe water for FREE?!?!?!

I fucking hate commies man... you guys are the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to humanity.

Side note, the city of Sacramento, CA was putting unknown substances into the water supply last week

its capitalism nigger nobody is making you buy it

Lmfao it's that test's statement.

this