What's the worst directed anime you've seen in the past 6 years?

What's the worst directed anime you've seen in the past 6 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/968594/a04c50bfe6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your favorite anime

Valvrave
Rezero
Aldnoah Zero
Captain Earth
Fate/Stay UBW
Gundam IBO

Rolling Girls or Coppelion.

steins;gate

Chaos Dragon

Berserk (2016) although quality somehow is risong i heard, the first few were hard to watch if only for the camerawork and every fight being the same

Mekakucity Actors. What a try-hard mess.

Rezero is well directed though. It may be shit, but you can't take that away from it.

The direction is nothing special, except when there's drama then it goes from "nothing special" to "especially bad".

Seed remaster, IBO (they had so many opportunities to make it interesting and failed at almost everything), original Dirty Pair series.

G-reco definitely takes first place so far. And unless Tomino directs another anime it'll stay like that. What a fucking mess that was.

People who don't mention G-reco are either autists or they haven't seen it.

Found the retard

k, you don't like it. Don't have to be so salty just because your favorite anime this season is not as popular. At least try to see things objectively.

Any other answer is flat out wrong.

>he can't handle the Tomino

eva

You seem upset.

Both were nonsensical except BvS got an ultimate edition that cleared things up.

Taboo Tattoo.

The scene transitions are the worst I've ever seen.

Nobody watched it, but trust me, it's bad.
Double nominee for best QUALITY award.

I came here to post this

It was pretty hilarious when it went full Stein's Gate though.

You are the one upset about your anime not being popular. I'm just pointing it out.

Plastic Memories

Ray Romano season 2. Everything was good except for the director.

Not counting stuff I dropped mid-season, Kumamiko

You realize that you're not pointing anything out and just making up things in your head, right?

Define the job of the director

>watchable subs never

Kuma Miko (girl meets bear) was a masterpiece
exhentai.org/g/968594/a04c50bfe6/

Mayoiga

It's pretty obvious though that I'm bating you and shitposting, I'm not event the guy who posted the shit about the direction

Taboo tattoo
/therad

>Okina
>Kuma Miko

I don't know if it was direction as much as series composition.

Kimi to Boku's director destroyed the source material and tried to be clever by adding shitty symbolism for absolutely no good reason. It wasn't even good or endearing.

>mfw animeonly plebs say they liked it

>bad direction thread
>posts a picture of good direction
Say what you want about Reconguista, but that little scene was an example of impressive visual direction; one that provides information on the characters without a word of dialogue.

Found the rectard

D-frag.
No contest. Fuck that director.

Except it didn't fix the goddamn movie. It went from weak 4/10 to solid 4.5/10.

>not intelligent enough to counterargue
>r-retard
That's one way to confirm you're an idiot.

Was his element shit?

Who are you quoting?

Yeah. They just allotted time for the different events in a really fucking stupid way.

Only answer is Campione

That samurai gun sword directed by monkey punch.

That was just horrendous and unprofessional. That needs to be on MST3K just to make it good.

It was like watching a crappy low budget qual hentai.

The wire was good up till season 3 and Then tanked till the end when Omar gets gunned by some dumb niglet kid.

I enjoted G-Reco. Why did some people have such a difficult time following it?

Im still really, really salty over Brynhilder in the Darkness. Especially having just come off a binge from Elfen Lied, Higurashi, and MaiHIME.

>mfw i was expecting more pretty girls to be emotionally and physically abused for tragedy, and got that steaming pile of dogshit instead

Re:Zero has excellent directing you absolute fucking dipshit.

I think you're mistaking "poorly written" for "poorly directed."

Just stick to manga, famalam, there are so many tragic waifus to choose from.
That reminds me, the Freezing adaptation was also complete dogshit.

>they skip the scene where some dude shoots the girls in the leg and instead get 3 random sluts because LOLtits
What the fuck is wrong with some of these directors?

All I remember about Brynhilder was a great opening and the MC kicking the bad guy in the face

Oh and that slut

found the retard

Gintama 2015. New director just couldn't nail the jokes and the timing as the old one. Ruined the whole Gender bender arc for me.

what do you mean?

Yo just posted it.

How is every answer not Berserk 2016? It's undoubtedly the worst directed anime ever. The colour theory is shit, the camerawork is nonsensical and breaks all rules of film, the scene transitions are confusing, and the choreography is terrible. What the fuck makes you honestly think anything in the past 6 years is worse?

Who the fuck decided to render it in like 16 fps? It looks fucking terrible.

What did they add?

>some people

the show would have been vastly greater if they had stuck with the first guy and ai girl. but no, they had to add a bunch of faggots to the show and some bullshit lone monster girl

Hidamari Sketch

IBO hands down, Nagai Space is terrible.

Aquarion EVOL

I'm watching Evol right now the only nice things I can say about it is the music and the mech designs but it's Kawamori who can design mecha but not write as well.

Apparently people don't understand that directing and story writing are two different things.

It came out in 1997.

It's on Netflix fully subbed.

This is the definitely the most correct answer.

Gundam IBO.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

The subs aren't even that bad. Plus if you can't comprehend at least a little bit of what is said you probably shouldn't be here.

Stick to A/Z fags.

I think the show is so bad on purpose, it's actually funny how terrible it is with all characters killing each other just to make goofy or fanservice scene second later

I hope none of you consider butcher any good

How old is K-on?

Reconguista was good, i liked the character interactions.

It was a nice watch

>It's on Netflix fully subbed.
Isn't Netflix only have the first half?

Berserk 2016 director should just stick to shows he was doing previously, transition from Teekyuu to series like Berserk was just too much for him

Is the Dimension W OVA out yet?

this was the disappointment of the year for me

Where's his penis? 0/10 this adaptation sucks.

Nah it was great.

It's the most talked about gundam on this board

How much starch is in that cloak?

Shit directing: the anime

Define "directing"

I disagree and Bungou stray dogs made it look like a masterpiece in comparison.

It's included on last BD which is scheduled to be released this Friday. Is anyone even uploading the raw of the BDs?

Directing ≠ Story

Some of your examples are shit

Dragonaught the resonance

retard

Any Shaft anime

Mayoiga or Another. Which doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Rolling Girls' problem was the writing. And Coppelion is good.

Terrible show, but I don't think the director ruined it.

kys

No

You're all forgetting something.