Rate my job performance

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/920760150767661056
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnUzvlqpB0
theblaze.com/news/2017/09/26/check-out-trump-banner-at-hs-football-game-called-intimidating-condemned-for-sickening-racism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10

senile old capitalist/10

this

traitor/10

6/10

better than reagan, best president in a hundred years
2.5/10

People that have been locked up
>0

14/88

I'll rate when the 1st term is done don't want to be too hasty now

4/10

Only because he's been so ineffective as a politician that he has't ruined shit as badly as people thought he would.

101/100

FUCK ISRAEL YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH.

9/10

6 out of 9

excellent but please stop trying to make me homeless

ill let last digit decide

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes/10

100 out of 100

ZioPuppet/10

Even Obama was less of a bitch of the Israelis and the Saudis. And Obama is CIA and possibly a closet Muslim.
THAT'S how awful Drumpf is.

4/20

5/10

Why is Sessions still there? He's literally useless in terms of draining the Swamp.

Better than Bush 3/10

S++++

7/10

Obama was 5/10 imho

Video: twitter.com/HuffPost/status/920760150767661056

1. Jessica Leeds - "He grabbed my breasts and put his hand up my skirt."

2. Ivanka Trump - "He forced me to have sex with him."

3. Kristin Anderson - "He reached up my skirt at a night club."

4. Jill Harth - "He groped me under the table."

5. Lisa Boyne - "I saw him looking up womens skirts and commented on their genitalia."

6. Cathy Heller - "He assaulted me with kisses while I was with my family at Mar-a-Lago."

7. Temple Taggart Mcdowell - "He kissed me on the lips the first time we met."

8. Five Miss Teen USA Contestants - "Trump walked into the changing room while some us were naked and changing outfits. Some of us were as young as 15."

9. Karen Virginia - "He groped me at the US Open."

10. Bridget Sullivan - "He walked into the dressing room while I was changing at a Miss Universe competition."

11. Tasha Dixon - "He walked into the dressing room while I was changing at a Miss USA competition."

12. Mindy Mcgillivray - "He groped me during a concert at his estate."

13. Rachel Crooks - "He kissed me while we rode an elevator together."

14. Natasha Stoynoff - "He assaulted me while I interviewed him for People Magazine."

15. Jennifer Murphy - "He kissed me after a job interview but it really didn't bother me."

16. Jessica Drake - "He grabbed me and forcefully kissed me and two of my friends after inviting me to his hotel room."

17. Ninni Laaksonen - "He squeezed my butt while posing for a photo."

18. Summer Zervos - "He sexually assaulted me during a business meeting."

19. Unnamed Women - "He tried to kiss me on the mouth."

20. Cassandra Searles - "He groped me sexually and invited me to his Hotel room."

21. Katie Johnson (formerly Jane Doe) - "He forcefully raped me when I was 13-years-old."
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnUzvlqpB0

President rank: Classic
Trump would be a true neutral in fiction
Hillary would be chaotic evil
Obama was a neutral evil

Lets see if the JFK thing is legit or just BS I'm guessing the latter

he raysis

theblaze.com/news/2017/09/26/check-out-trump-banner-at-hs-football-game-called-intimidating-condemned-for-sickening-racism/

10/10

TRUMP'D

9/10

best president ever !

6/10
he's incompetent not bad

Extravagantly corrupt, incompetent, embarrassing and, frankly, dangerous.

8.5/10

he gives great speech. you can go a long way with great speech. 8.5/10

5½/10

9/10. Would be 10/10 if jews and progressives had already been rounded up into FEMA camps and marching into gas chambers.

8.5/10 Sir keep up the good work.

14/88

9/11

10/10

meh/10
Better than Hillary, but there's so much easy shit that he hasn't done. Maybe it's all tactical, who knows.

The DACA thing might be tactical, to out traitor Republicans, and force the decision onto congress instead. By loading it up with demands the Democrats will never agree to, he's guaranteeing it will fail, or so the 4D chess argument goes.

Then there's the Luther Strange endorsement. I'm hoping he knew Strange would lose, and he was using it as a cheap way to get brownie points with congressional Republicans: "oops, well I tried."

I'm afraid he's going to get blown out in 2020 if he doesn't do something outrageous.

D-.

11/11

9/11

>no mention of "He was like an octopus" girl
0/8 for you
1/0 for Trump

Everyone is against you so you must be doing something right. I'll probably vote Trump again in 4 years.

D

>less than A+
>flag
Okay, everything checks out.