Spheres of Influence after EU Collapse?

Feel free to change the spheres or leaders but this scenario envisions Germany going power hungry and mad with mass migration as it currently is and as a result surrounding nations distance themselves.

Russia also fully spheres Ukraine as the EU is not there to bid for power over the region.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFhG5unY6Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ayoo forget we were so idiotic to quit the EU now pls balkanize and give us northern europe

you forgot catalonia in the map burger, are you not watching the news?
get the facts correct idiot american

I'd say we Scandinavians are our own sort but if anything we're more aligned with the Germans than you Anglos.

Implying you aren't going to be Rajoy's bitch under marshal law in a minute. Check your privilege.

Fair point but I'd say you'd be better off alone that with Jerry

What is this,Victoria 2?

Best paradox game maybe bar EUIV, debate me.

The map you posted is utter bullshit and has nothing to do with reality. The real projects that are existing for many years already are for example Three seas initiative / Intermarium.

i still see a spanish flag

Literally how is that ever going to happen. A Russian conquest of Poland is more likely.

Catalonis flag should become a meme flag desu

This is already happening for a few years now.
Some of the big projects by 3seas are for example:
Via Carpathia - a North-South highway "Via Carpathia", connecting KlaipÄ—da in Lithuania with Thessaloniki in Greece

Liquefied natural gas infrastructure, with ocean terminals in Poland and Croatia and a connecting pipeline

- Reinforcing external borders from illegal migrants

Right but under the circumstance of the EU falling apart do you think this would still hold up and become a quasi-successor to the EU in Eastern Europe? I'd say it's more likely that nations like Austria would go with Germany due the fact that the majority of their trade is there.

Romania stronk.

the Three seas is not a plan A type of deal, it looks like a Slavic aftermath.

Everything is in Chaos right now.

Maybe Poland can absorb Lithuania and posibly parts of Ukraine that Russia doesnt want.

Long term, The Americans pushed the Russians to the far end, It should remain an option to join or be assimulated..who knows.

First of all V4 countries are central europe.
2ndly every European country has most of their trades with Germany as they are trade hub
Austria will stick to 3Seas as Austria wants to be independent self governed state not German puppet, When EU collapse its most likely that Germany and French would stick together and they will unite way more than current EU

*a lot of trading with germans comes from the fact that eu imposed quotas on many goods and some countries are forced to import some goods instead of producing them themselves + you dont need eu to keep healthy trade between countries

Catalunya is the oldest country in the world wash your mouth you filthy venezuelan.

>Oldest country in the the world
wut?

lel
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, this would be a superpower

fixed

Fixed

Netherlands should be gray.

Crimea for starters.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFhG5unY6Zk

Corsica is a special entity of France.

I don't think we have any kind of special relations with Latvia and Lithuania, they probably closer to Poland than us.

The EU is designed to restore Francia and end the 1000 year conflict between the Western and Eastern Kingdom.

France-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-Lux-Austria will unite

Spain, portugal, Italy, Greece, Cyprus will be 2nd power

The rest is obv

Some people say, Merkel tried to create a United States of Europe.