I was wondering, what does Sup Forums think of Dead Tube? For me, it's typical goreshit, but Mashiro is fucking HNNNG...

I was wondering, what does Sup Forums think of Dead Tube? For me, it's typical goreshit, but Mashiro is fucking HNNNG. I'd stick my dick in her crazy.

I like it. Mashiro is my bb. I'd like to bang that.

It's kinda a bit corny at times and a bit of a death note/future diary rip in terms of what happened last decade and what's common this.

The story is good. It could be better and have better elements of story telling in it to make it better, but it's an ok read so far. it's not the best, but I don't expect it to get super big or popular anytime soon or ever at all.

But it's ok good and all that.

What cracks me up is that baton she uses as weapon of choice. I always keep trying to figure out why that thing is kind of super powerful and deadly and it never breaks and all that stuff, it's kind of weird. but she's a gorgeous yandere for sure.

She got cucked

only the first chapter was good

I'm enjoying reading it. It's pretty enjoyable. Wish the Mashiro and Machiya would fuck already.

THIS! Srsly. Been saying that the past few chapters already when she got jealous.

They need to fuck already. Fucking guy is holding himself back.

Mashiro wants the d

Reminder that Kitakawa Touta is a woman.

how?

It's very bland once you get past the beautiful women, the extreme violence, and the beautiful women being subjected to extreme violence. Couldn't hold my interest once I got desensitized to everything.

I can see those gripes, but i believe it's better to read it in bursts and forgetting it shortly then to shotgun it all down.

I don't like the Rascal or whatever arc going on right now, despite it having some excellent.. scenes. Hope next one is a return to form.

>It's very bland once you get past the beautiful women, the extreme violence, and the beautiful women being subjected to extreme violence
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Its alright, definately only reading it for Mashiro now, since every girl turns out to be just some murderous cockslut.

the small tits one isn't murderous, just regular cockslut

Well regardless its annoying how the author makes every girl besides Mashiro a slut so he can kill them off because it makes them evil

>every girl besides Mashiro a slut
you need to re-read the 1st chapter, user

Oh yeah, thats true I guess I forgot.

Thanks for ruining it for me

you're welcome

Y-you too

Wait until you see GS.

Still a virgin

Enjoyable.
I always liked this kind of stuff.
And Mai is one of the best girl in the mangaverse.

The girl in leopard print?

Get out Machiya.

How long until Mashiro kills Machiya to get the highest views ever? Or vice versa.

I just read this for the hot girls, nothing more.

So who is the second rascal? Someone that merely pretended to die at the beginning maybe?

I read it for the cute boy MC.

Apparently it was the evil twin brother of the first guy who was killed.

Artist also did the pseudo-incest romance with bands and something, so if you want more then head that way.

>That scene where MC fucks his sister.
Sweet baby jesus. One of the hottest things I've ever read.

Literally Tomoya.

What?

Better keep reading.

>Hope next one is a return to form.
According to nips the next arc is a flashback arc about Mashiro and why she likes Machiya.

Sauce?

I only saw it in Korean translation. Can't find any sites in nip

Last thread nipanons were talking what happend after the rascal arc.

thats another manga from same author, seishuun pop, good enough read. feels kinda weird to read deadtube after that one, how do you get from that to this?

No. Author made that manga called trash and gun x clover. Artist made seishun pop

Oh shit, a Dead Tube thread. I just got caught up the other day.

What chapter are the RAWs on? Is the scanlation terribly behind?

This. The girls are nice, but the MC is Fate/Zero-era Kotomine with a camera. That's way more compelling than hot girls.

>What chapter are the RAWs on? Is the scanlation terribly behind?
It's curretly on chapter 26, so we're 3 behind.