There are a Lot of Conservative Gays, does Sup Forums support them?

I'm not gay but I became friends with this gay guy and occasionally let him blow me. Its not homosexual for me i pretend it's a women doing it. The way i see it is if rubbing your hand on your dick and pretending it's a women's isn't autosexual (attraction to oneself) then having your penis sucked by a man and pretending it's a women shouldn't be either, but that's besides the point. When we make out I pretend im making out with a female model.

But that's besides the point. He's the most redpilled guy i know, he talks about conspiracy theories. LOVES Trump, thinks refugees and immigrants should be deported. Wants the immigration act of 1924 back. He only sucks white peoples dicks even when he's doing an on-campus orgy with multi-racial people and that shit can get you ostracized in the gay community.

So what does Sup Forums think of gay conservatives?

i support them but i don't speak for the rest of Sup Forums obviously
nice gets tho.
also Milo is The Man.

fucking disgusting, kys.

I'm a Conservative and a Christian. I personally only care that people are productive to our society. I know many homosexuals who just want to be left alone and leave others alone and I respect that. The ones who are a danger are those who want to try to force us into ideals we not only don't believe in, but also have been proven to be erroneous.

Nice to see a fellow Kekistani on this board, OP. No, you're not gay, but remember that the West is the only place that truly tolerates homosexuality. We must do everything in our power to convert those in the LGBT community to the MAGA cause.

No, I don't care that your friend sucks dick. In fact, I think it's kinda hot. You should bring him over and we can have some bro fun after debating tax cuts.

That would actually be sick. I'm just imagining sitting on a couch with pollacks discussing controversial shit like hitler and trump but everytime i try to talk my friend keeps shoving his tounge in my mouth i eventually just give in and let him make out with me while someone else sucks my penis.

The way i see it is Trump is defending the LGBT community by not allowing muslim immigrants in.

I don't care if people are gay, but Milo is a degenerate who makes his homosexuality the focal point of his entire being. People like Ryan Faulk are model faggots IMO.

As long as they don't talk about it I guess it's fine, and as long as they stay away from positions of leadership in organizations vital to the community.

Peter Thiel too. Wonder what he's up to these days.

>occasionally let him blow me
Jesus christ

Well do you masturbate, i could argue that's gay since a mans hand is rubbing your dick.

Whats wrong with talking about it? I like to tell my family my sexual encounters so they have an honest image of me

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Fags should be drowned in bogs, including "based" fags like Milo.

>I'm not gay but I became friends with this gay guy and occasionally let him blow me.

/ourfag/

Yes, I'll be nervous but at the end of the day it's just a pede helping another pede out, you know. I'll tell you what, I have a black aneros that vibrates, whenever I shove it into my sissy hole, after about 5 minutes I have full body orgasms and shoot cum out of my sissy clit without even touching it. We can take turns using this while watching the Can't Stump the Trump series if you and the pedes are down with it.

> tell your family
Why disappoint them?

It's a defect bro.

> I'm not gay but now watch this guy suck my dick
Truly a spectacle of the mind.

putting your dick in a man mouth is no different to having that mans dick in your ass. you need to master your faggotry in this regard.
personally i enjoy gay company but what they do i find personally abhorrent, the thought of having things inserted into my rectum is both physiologically and psychologically wrong, but that doesnt mean gays cant contribute to society.

Fags are worthy of death.

And look I don't want the government putting cameras in people's bedrooms. Theoretically if two fags kept their shit in the privacy of their own home......well I would not know about it so whatever.

But anybody who is open about should be killed. Any society that tolerates this shit is doomed. Accepting these people has opened the door for every other perversion under the sun.

>why dissapoint them
Because if i don't they won't really be proud of me, they'd be proud of a projection of me

People can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they leave others alone. The promotion of the homosexual lifestyle as "normal" based simply on the fact that it is "natural" is what has always disgusted me.

Yes, a certain segment of the animal kingdom has this mental illness; and it should be treated as such.

No homo

You're kinda missing the point of the discussion, though. OP is talking about "conservative gays". Those in the pic aren't, at least in the political sense. Most gays I know dislike these parades.

Walmart doesn’t like gays because they come in and stretch out the bikini bottoms around the crotch area and hang them back on the rack.

Nobody is going to be proud of a clear faggot...

agreed, but he is exaggerating his faggotry for political ends (i.e. to enrage the sjw's), this makes it fun to watch and helps faggots accept the good neighbourliness offered by their hetero conservative brothers.

the only reason one needs to tell anyone else about their sexual encounters is if something went wrong; leading to hilarious consequences.

I care about whites, gay or not. Except if you're a total faggot, like those in gay parades, then I support gassing you. I really don't care about people's sexuality unless they shove it up my face: For instance, I don't know the orientation of my friends. I don't even know if my mothers are gay. I just don't care enough to find out.

you are all forgetting that many older faggots are nostalgic for the old secret faggotry, the excitement of hurried illegal buggering in iss stenched public toilets, they miss.

>There are a Lot of Conservative Gays, does Sup Forums support them?

No and no self respecting conservative should. It starts with gay marriage. Then they decide they want representation in the media. Then they demand gay characters in films. Soon, companies will start gay advertising campaigns and you won't be able to walk down the street without seeing billboards plastered with faggots. They have no place in our society.

Yeah idgaf. Pretty much the only people who care are the anti-Spencer stormfags.

There is nothing conservative about sodomy

No.

Yeah I honestly don't care about personal politics. If they are openly gay, they are the enemy because they are corrupting society.

Gay men yes Faggots no.

mental illness can be cured

No dude you're definitely gay
And it goes straight con > gay con > straight lib >>>>>>>> gay lib for me

if it can be caused, it can be cured

why would we support them more than we support any other republican who happens to be straight?

Cure CHF then dumb shit faggot

I don’t mind them. It’s funny to watch liberals squirm when they’re confronted by them. Same with conservative blacks.

We need them, they're very important. They're the only way to cure faggots of the curse of hedonism.

Lyra is that you?
you cant marry bonbon and have kids and then say nohomo and have it count.

They are /ourfags/

Judge not by the color of one's skin, but by the content of their character.

I'm totally straight but would blow Milo if I had the chance.

>When we make out I pretend im making out with a female model

Still gay tho

I could almost, ALMOST accept that the bj part was not gay

Dude, you're gay.
No problems with fags and hell, my favorite clubbing friend is a lesbian, but damn you're gay as hell no matter what you tell yourself. Accept yourself frienderino, you'll be happier. But yeah, so long as they help the cause, homos are welcome.

>tfw no dominant bf to dress me up in girl clothes, put a chastity device on me and spank my butt

/thread and shit tier b8
sage this shit

all you need to do is go to /soc/ on any given day and see the instantaneous hoard of men. like 400 of em. who all stare at eachother's flaccid foreskins. if youre gay enough. and on Sup Forums. since everybody is a faggot. nobody will call you out. it's only the larping on other people's fake news may may stories that we pretend anything about men is "gross"

>88
>When we make out I pretend im making out with a female model.
>But that's besides the point.
>He only sucks white peoples dicks

Excellent bait, top marks, well done. Have a (you).

lol that is fucked up.
i think milo is awesome man. i am really right-wing too and pretty socially conservative.
i think it's only the most extreme people on this board who really have a problem with him, but those people feel the need to pipe up and make their voices heard the most everytime a thread about him is started.