There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who watch and like Jordan "Jews are great and antisemitism is abysmal and...

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who watch and like Jordan "Jews are great and antisemitism is abysmal and abhorrent" Peterson
How do we rid ourselves of these dumb bluepilled newfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

studiocleo.com/librarie/jung/essay.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kYYJlNbV1OM
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=18ZmPwuuj88
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is helpful you subhuman mountain nigger

>hurr clean your room
>wow what a groundbreaking philosopher
Grow up.

How is leading people away from the JQ helpful exactly? How is calling people who point out facts abhorrent helpful. No he's an evil traitorous snake, and ask who follow him are a vile monstrous force of evil. I wish I could slit your disgusting throat.

that might be a bit extreme bro

Purging evil is not extreme, it's pure good.

NOBODY IN AMERICA HATES THE FUCKING JEWS NAME ONE FAMOUS PERSON WHO CALLS THEM OUT
THE JEWS CONTROL THIS COUNTRY DONT YOU GET IT FAGGOT

Maybe you should stand up then. Stop being such fucking pussies.

There is a difference between antisemitism and what people label antisemitism.

Umm literally world war 2 was fought in defense of the Jews. This cancer will not be so easily lifted.

Distrust and hatred of Jews is rational. You'd have to be absolutely deluded at this stage to think otherwise.

Yeah? What's the difference?

>implying he isn't playing 5d chess
What would he gain from dropping the JQ?He would literally get thrown out of academia which is full of leftist anyways,plus the media would shred him to tears.

He also is aware of the fact that not all ((())) want to slay goys.Ofc their religion is a meme and they have a strong leaning for leftism,but there are a few decent ones.

By helping people with his teachings for a better life or to suceed in life,he damages the works of (((certain))) people.

He gets more shit done to stop swj,leftism and degeneracy by keeping it cool and staying undercover.

He literally plays the same game as (((them))),but redpills and helps ton of people.Pretty sure he knows how to play his strenght,while also doding things that could damage his output and audience range.

Years have passed
Pol has learned nothing
Jews != Kikes
Whites != Crackers
Blacks != Niggers
Asians != Gooks
Mexicans != Spics
Browns != Sandniggers
Me != Me

Can this leaf mention any BASED Jews?

He's an ally. Allies, by definition, are people who are not like us but shoot in the same direction we shoot

Grow up you purity spiraling stormpooper.

Bc the jq isnt the only thing that matters

Well I don't agree with 100% of what he is saying. I agree with maybe 90% . Which is good enough.

Sup Forums approves of prof peterson.

redpill.... bluepill... you are still a pill head if you pop pills. You can wake up without ingesting drugs ya know

>leading people away from what is causing 90% of our problems is acceptable
You disgusting fucking animal

>Public figure working at a university
>Publicly denounce jews
>Get fired

Ever heard of hiding your power level newfag?

>hiding your power level
Yes, it's what the untermenschen do who are too afraid of basking in glorious truth.

>implying the Swiss are any better than the jews...

Jews don't cause 90% of the problems. They are an issue, but they aren't even the main issue.

>checks flag

the swiss are the eternal European jew

>they aren't even the main issue.
Name a greater issue

I don't understand the need to follow others (and empty your wallets into their patreons) to have them explain their philosophies or views on current events. I assume most of the people watching these ecelebs are just cucks looking for acceptance and validation of their own views.

Get rid of the graphs and form your own ideas.

OP is a CIA Nigger.

This
Fuck off, kike

Jews

he should really get that shit under control
or at least downplay it

Why people just don't go to the source is beyond me. Spend a few bucks on a e-reader and fill it with books from whichever writer you wish. It is what I have done. Now I might be an idiot sometimes, and it takes me forever to finish a book, but it is still much better then trying to learn from a fellow idiot who decides to broadcast his idiot recycled opinions he lifted from a dead man.

Could I get a few links to the best of peterson's self help content?
I'd like to get into his content, politics aside

So what? JBP is doing God's work, so what he falls short of calling them out by name. He is very based, see his Joe Rogan interview featuring (((Brett Weinstein))). He makes it a point to ignore many of Brett's faggot replies early on, stuff JBP definitely disagrees with but he didnt outright confront him, instead pushes him to the side metaphorically
JBP is the king of tact, we could all learn a thing or two in regards to how to say what he has, publicly
I bet he is somewhat wise to the jew question, if not now, give him a few more years of questing for truth

Calm the fuck down

Bobby Fischer

Skip the self help and go directly into Jung. Start with Man and His Symbols. Which is a quick read and a good intro his work. Then pick up Archetypes and the Unconscious. From there you can read what you like but I loved his work on the Psychology of Alchemy.

but first read this essay On the Relation of Analytic Psychology To Poetry by Jung. It was the first thing I read and what got me hooked on the man.

studiocleo.com/librarie/jung/essay.html

Watch his interviews, he knows. He just isn't stupid enough to go all crazy.

Are you christian or even atheist?
His Bible Lecture series is quite popular with Christians as well as ex-christians turned atheists
You cant go wrong with watching the Maps of Meaning lectures, it is self help to the theme of the movie Pinocchio, a movie containing a plethora of life lessons underneath it's cartoon veneer
That's where i started with him, be prepared to dedicate many hours on the lecture though should you enjoy ir as much as i
Also be sure to see his Joe Rogan interviews, they are good
Good luck on your journey to save yourself and make your family proud

There exist people both smarter and more educated than you, and it's a good idea to learn from them unless you think you already know everything. This does not mean blindly accepting things people smarter and more educated than you say, because they can also be wrong.

If you think you already know everything, you can't learn anything.

where do you think his patreonbucks come from?

To learn who controls you, simply find out who you are not allowed to critize.
Only fags hide their power level.

grow the fuck up.

you're a pussy

>oy vey we can't let the goyim have smart leaders commence the character assasination

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg

This is the only overtly self-help thing that he's published as far as I know.

The rest of his content will be helpful for self-help as long as you're willing to sit there and learn about a whole bunch of other shit related to it, like psychology, psychoanalysis and the relevance of mythology.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI

youtube.com/watch?v=kYYJlNbV1OM

Sort yourself out, senpai.

JP soothes my soul and is very based.

also one little thing about that, pretty much all races birthrates are falling except for NIGGER

because sometimes people can be really insightful about certain things while having blinders on to others

if you demand perfection before you will listen to someone, you will be waiting in silence your whole life

Dude, I'm not white or black (lets say I'm middle eastern/central asian-ish and a Christian).. and the truth is that you whites have created this problem.

Like every continent now has niggers and whites are helping spread niggers everywhere. The tremendous growth in nigger population can be traced to white people meddling in all sorts of different ways in africa.

The whole turd nigger penis blacks myth is also spread primarily by jews and whiites.

You people need to sort yourself out and cut it out with that shit.

You're terrible at making points. Did you even mean to respond to me?

This.

Don't like Peterson? Just fucking read Carl Jung since most of his insight is really just regurgitating most of his works.

Wow thank you for pointing out that I should exclusively judge people by what they think about the Jews, and that nobody has any value unless they are saying something that is against the Jews. I bet that makes it easier to justify the fact that you're a loser, since at least you hate the Jews

He actively discourages antisemitism. It's not like he's neutral on the subject.

(((GREATEST ALLY)))
Every.Single.Time
Fucking hate christcucks so much

His ideas about symbolism and the fact that he's a vocal figure standing up against lots of politically correct ideas means he has value. So what if he's off about a few things? I think his views on religion show a certain lack of awareness of theistic ideas, but his material still is interesting and has value.

Either way, he's aware of Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together.

>Switzerland supporting anti-kike mentality
>Switzerland telling of others how to do it.
>Switzerland

Is the Jewish Gold under your care safe goyim?
Better go check out at your bedroom!

That gold is rightfully ours, fag

Show them what the Israel Lobby is doing:
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

Anyone would find this fifth column shit intensely disturbing.

either you are a clock-maker or you are a jew-maker.
which is it hole-in-my-cheese?

You can't. He has a massive PR shill campaign he hired to post these stupid threads and make people buy his shitty books with shit blue pilled research.

>He expects someone to be right on everything
kek today's world will not have a new Hitler any soon, simply because we don't deserve one. We got to let those people who are right on at least some things (like JBP) make the world a little bit better so that then we will deserve a second coming of Hitler and will be able to ultimately fix our society.

Islam

What's the matter, nigger-lover, can't read? Even a child could understand what I wrote.

lmao

gas the kikes and gas kike enablers

>JBP) make the world a little bit better
By making it more bluepilled by listening to this piece of shit and his shit theories and shitty PR team? Fuck off

What the fuck happened to Christians?

They were easily the most anti Jew people in history until modern times. Anti Jewishness in terms of race obviously goes against Christianity since Jesus was a Semite but being anti Jew in terms of spirit/religious position was always a Christian thing to do.

> You gotta wake up man, and slay your dragons man. Only then can you have your treasure man. I'm a Jordanfag man. Wash behind your ears man! It's dead serious man.

>it's okay when we deceive!
Fuck off hypocrite.

how is life in swiss?

> IDEOLOGS
> DRAGONS
> TREASURES
> IDEOLOGS

Peterson is remarkably red pilled for a (((professor))).

hes such a joke
ive come to the conclusion that only simple minded retards fall for his shit
he has a way of SOUNDING smart and seemingly saying alot, but really hes said jack shit and nonsense that cuckolds gobble up

>appeal to hypocrisy fallacy

>By making it more bluepilled
I know you're just baiting/shilling since you didn't bring any solid argument on both of your posts. But, considering you're serious, that's what you don't get. The world today is completely bluepilled. You know the leftist sjw type that the (((skeptic community™))) makes fun of? That's the average person in the west now. The only difference is that the average person doesn't care enough to go out and make ((protests)) like sjws do. Someone like JBP helps restore traditional values our society held, even if only a little bit. Today, if anyone tries to address deeper topics, like the JQ or race realism, they're completely demonized and no one pays attention to them. Look at Jared Taylor, for example. The guy is as much as or even more intelligent and eloquent than JBP, but barely anyone watches or talks about him. Why? Because he discusses race realism (now I'm not saying Taylor is perfect, since he also doesn't talk about jews). Thus, there's no point in being completely redpilled if no one listens to you. Before we can talk about Jews and race realism generally, we must first take people out of the marxist pit jews threw them into.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The ideas are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the lectures will go over a typical viewer’s head.

you sound like a typical cunt. peterson is okay but hes not a fucking prophet. why not research MLK instead?

Pretension. He became a figurehead for being one of the only academics to be vocal against suppressing right-wing speech by left-wing protests on campuses.

That was good.

Then he started babbling about christcuck shit and metaphors and postmodernism etc. That was bad.

You can see why he's popular, he was one of the only academics to take a stand against the cultural marxism in academia. The rest is just fluff. First year undergrads think he's so cool because he goes against the grain of almost every academic they've ever encountered.

It's identity politics after that; "I agree with him on X so I'll listen to him on Y and agree with that too! Anyone who doesn't fall into line I'll call stupid for 'not getting it'."

he is memeing about rick and morty.

All right wing figureheads eventually have to come out and denounce things like racism and antisemitism in order to maintain their community standing and not alienate centrists (ie most people). It doesn't necessarily mean they really believe these things, it just means they understand what general social etiquette demands.

If Dr. Peterson said the truth about Jews or blacks publicly, he wouldn't have a job or a patreon anymore.

>why not research MLK instead?
He was a retarded nigger protestantcuck
Research Malcolm X instead. Btw you really didn't get it?

>neo nazis can no longer defend a man that stands up for men and Caucasians and stands up for reasoning
>neo nazis are triggered and consider him an enemy for not being a retard

Im not surprised

he is anti numale
he is a net positive in the current year
why are half the threads here about ecelebs anyway? just meme and let meme

Slay your belly in the dragon of your father.

you don't appreciate the country he is in and the dilemma he already faces for speaking against compelled speech. If he adds ant-kikery the ones running the city will have him out by the nights end

A bridge is a way to cross gaps.

lol good one bud. you obviously don't understand what I said in my post even though it was very simple. you're going on about jews and how its whites faults ffs. sort yourself out and stop typing like a reddit fag. also, you ugly little indian kill yourself LOL

one of the best things that Peterson does that starts people towards the path of GTKRWN is how often he says about the nature of man being potential for great evil and getting people to imagine that they could be nazis as a way to understand morality of being dangerous but not using it.

But he at least gets them to think that the Nazis were human and that is a step in the right direction for people to think about their perspective.

lmao selma

These guys get it. He knows about the jews, but hes captivated a large audience spreading a positive message. If he reveals his power level he'll be cut down immediately then hes no help to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=18ZmPwuuj88
In this video, he mentions canada has laws against denying the holocaust. He knows, but he also knows that he doesnt want to deal with the consequences of pointing it out before the world is ready to hear and understand it. How many of you go around decked out in swasticas preaching to everyone you see about how the jews are evil and the holocaust didnt happen but you want it to?

If you're stupid faggot who does what this guy says you're not redpilled any how. The role of an educator is to educate. The student is forced to apply that education on his own. Peterson is a great educator.

>grow up
says the edgy teen

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

This is why. Also peterson is a fucking blue pilled faggot

he hasnt done anything at all hasnt done jack shit but improve his own flow of money.

truth.

He does nothing and you need to understand why we won't like him also we arent NEONAZZZEES faggot.

watch these to understand why