TX promises never to talk shit about Israel in exchange for hurricane relief

where are the texas anons at? you should be out in the streets over this fuckery.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/20/texas-city-requires-no-israel-boycott-in-exchange-for-hurricane-relief.html

Ryan dawson did a good video about this article and explains GAFI in texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_p3PaA28ss

What is the point of them doing this now? It only awakens more people, in a right-wing state at that, to the fact that israel is absolutely immune to criticism or political infraction.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTh-M5RQZJQ
timesofisrael.com/trump-set-to-become-first-sitting-us-president-to-visit-western-wall/
snopes.com/trump-first-western-wall/
timesofisrael.com/texas-town-no-hurricane-relief-for-israel-boycotters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How fucking stupid are you.

Texas is very pro-Israel because it is so right wing.

Republicans and the right are the most pro-Israel group in the USA.

If you want to take a stand against Jews and Israel, stop supporting the right.

Buh buh buh the right is racist I mean nationalist. If they really believed in their shit posts, they wouldn't support Jew-cucked politicians.

This photo is not photo shopped. This is Trump wearing a Jew hat in Israel taking part in a Jewish ritual. The first president to do so. His great grandmother was also a Jew.

Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would actually know what you are supporting. If you support the right/alt-right then you are all in for Israel and the Jews.

You know there's better ways to spend your time than shilling on a site where everyone knows that Israel is Trump's bitch...Not the other way around.

>The first president to do so
Every president touches the magical kike wall.

This is sarcasm right?

Trump wore a Jew hat and did a Jew ritual at a Jew holy site. An MS Paint arrow reading "Not in Israel" doesn't change that.

Trump gave his daughter to the Jews.

Trump has pledged unfailing support for Israel in multiple speeches.

When Israel says jump, Trump asks if he should do it after licking Jew balls or before finishing.

Looks like the Russian shills found this thread.

The Jews say he was the first:

timesofisrael.com/trump-set-to-become-first-sitting-us-president-to-visit-western-wall/

I wonder what's in this book

Israel killed JFK. Trump is gonna reveal JFK files. You do the math retard.

texas user fag here i live in league city and thats literally next to dickinson texas

ama

If the book is based on reality, it was a war where Texas join Forces with Israel to fight nationalists.

>Calls me a Russian shill
>Believes the Jews

damn

OK Ivan

snopes.com/trump-first-western-wall/

>Several other presidents have visited the Western Wall, but none of those trips occurred while they were in office.

Trump is sending a clear message to the Jews he will use his power as president to support the Jews.

Why do we have to talk about israel all the time god damnit..

What happens when the JFK files show Ted Cruz's father had nothing to do with it.

OMG, Trump will be shown as a liar for the first time ever.

It's a joke dude like Jesus Christ.

>JIDF damage control

Because the Russian shill farms that own this board want you to keep believing the right doesn't support Israel, which frees the right up to aggressively support Israel while you don't notice.

This may be bait, but the statement you made was largely true. You also used Reddit spacing.
However, most of the Democrats are not any less pro-Israel than the Republicans.

I'm not gonna drop kittens over it.

>You also used Reddit spacing

You're fucking right I do. I don't want to be confused with the shills that dominate this board. They studied well and fooled all of you for cheap.

americans are the scum of the earth you killed hitler who wanted to save the white race, you killed saddam who gassed commie kurds and invaded the saudis, you bombed the serbs who removed kebab, you killed gadaffi who kept the mediterranean nigger free

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

This has to be fake news. I mean, what the hell do hurricane victims have to do with Israel? Could you imagine if it were China instead of Israel that relief receivers had to swear to never boycott? I thought all this hatred for Israel was a meme, but if this is real news and not fake I think I might be starting to sympathize.

>snopes
Seriously?

Check the sources yourself Oleg. You can tell by the pictures they were taken after all of them were president, except Trump.

>I thought all this hatred for Israel was a meme, but if this is real news and not fake I think I might be starting to sympathize.
see: Here is a literal jewish source as well timesofisrael.com/texas-town-no-hurricane-relief-for-israel-boycotters/

Hey everyone, look!!

It's a faggot.

Pay attention Ivan. It has already been proven they visited after they were president. Not a few months in to their presidency like Trump.

Do you ever wonder if you were way smarter, like almost smart enough to be considered of average intelligence, you would have different views. Not just the views that bargain basement shill farms tell you to have.

Nice example of pilpul you stupid yid. Just conveniently ignore your bullshit and pretend it didn't happen to continue rallying against the Russian manlet. See, if you really gave a fuck about hating Israel, you'd notice this little snippet:
"Twenty-one states, including Texas, have passed laws that prohibit them from entering into contracts with individuals or companies participating in a boycott of Israel. Earlier this month, the ACLU filed a federal lawsuit in Kansas on behalf of a teacher challenging that state's boycott law."
I wonder how that law got passed?

You a fucking tard boy? Those are red states or currently controlled by Republicucks. That is consistent with everything I have written.

When you go back to school on Monday, study extra hard. Your learning disability isn't going to help you.