MegaAnon's 21st date?

So Mega said that the 21st was a deadline for Assange, correct? What happened to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1508461367056.png
techspot.com/amp/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup
scribd.com/document/332959602/Julian-Assange-Has-Been-Taken-Wikileaks-Compromised-By-The-CIA-docx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104000502/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103879880/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103852288/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103848820/
endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assange never said it...that's the problem.
Of course, now ppl are saying the release could come any time since the 21st is the deadline...

MegaAnon is a LARP. Heres a little secret. People who drop info don't use namefags and pretend to be insiders without proof.

Fuck MegaAnon, Senate user, LVMPD user, and all the other fake LARP's

USE CRITICAL THINKING.

Hehe, yes. You are both correct. MegaAnon is entirely a fucking gay LARP. I have called out Mega multiple times over the past week because Assange/Wikileaks NEVER said that. A fake as fuck Assange twitter account did. I kinda just wanted to start a thread pointing out how fucking gullible Sup Forums has become. I appreciate the fact that both of you aren't retards, unlike the majority of this site. I'm wanting to get to get some opinions of those who believed it. I personally believe mega is a leftypol LARP.

I'm not sure if most people are retards or if the LARP threads have 15+ shills just posting nonstop.

Reminder that Assange has never used his PGP key ever since the October raid on the embassy last year.

This.
Don't know if you guys saw it, but someone said they will dox Mega today...
LARPer outing LARPer

I did see that, and I genuinely hope they dox the fuck out of that cocksucking nigger.

Was in the thread yesterday...
He did add a vid and a description that says he will be giving some 'reveals' starting today...
We will see.

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/

Every single countdown forum thread in the history of the internet has been a LARP. There are 3 new countdown LARPs every week on Sup Forums and none of them have ever corresponded with the predicted happening

pic related.
So the Hannity tick tock bollocks was just hype, or you think he/Trump were expecting a bigger bang from the uranium one stuff?...I didn't ever work out if that was new habbenings or not

I honestly think this was the happening.
MSM not covering it...
But, DOJ/FBI and Grassley are investigating..
And the witness that was told to shut up.

This is just getting started.
The entire O admin is on this one..

Except John user. RIP

HES A FUCKING LARP KYS

The big happenings haven't even started yet. Shit will start speeding up exponentially once JFK files are released.

I think the "tick tock" stuff from Hannity was about that Uranium One deal that Circa and OANN have been covering. I'm not inclined to believe it ever had anything to do with Assange/Wikileaks. This MegaAnon LARPer needs to fucking die. They haven't given us anything that wasn't already public knowledge - they just see various info and use it to craft their own narrative that seems somewhat believable. I hope the individual who was promising to dox them follows through on that. I've been called a shill so many times this week for thinking Mega is full of shit that I almost believe most people replying to them were actually them just hopping IPs.

In short: FUCK the LARPing faggot MegaAnon.

Read my other replies, dude. I also believe he is a LARP, and I've pointed it out multiple times in the past week. Based on your flag, I think we might have even met before... leftypol tactics, right?

He never said there would be a drop in the 21st. That's the deadline he gave Mueller to do the right thing. We might get a drop tomorrow but probably not. He'll save it for a slow news day to get maximum exposure.

Wait wait wait. Now I just want to play Devil’s advocate for a second. MEGA has been right about a few things. Maybe she says too much or adds some stuff but a LARP? Come on....

Dates still didn't line up. He had the right city, that's all

Hasn't said anything true that wasn't already known. Definitely 100% larp.

John user? Um NO!!!! He named Sheldon Adelson, the city, the dark vans, he knew the name of the GD thing.

Which 'he'?

Assange (the real one) never tweeted or said this.
Unless you have the link?

Plus, he said go to Arizona..

Paddock was in Phoenix right before the shooting.

MegaAnon based the 21st date deadline based on pic related that was circulated by a fake Assange account on twitter.

Shit..

Marc Turi - gun runner during the Benghazi days.
DOJ dropped charges on him because he was going to implicate HRC.
Turi was from Scottsdale AZ.
Has his business in Las Vegas now...

Exactly. So the date was off, they may have changed the date. After all Lolapalooza was the original predicted date. He was there.

No, Mega doesn't ever actually provide scoops. Roger Stone does because he has actual fucking sources, anyone on Sup Forums is a LARP.

Am I a bad guy if I wanna see whose feet those belong to, then watch weaponized autism m8 get sued for doxxing?

Why would they get sued for doxxing somebody? Sorry, I'm not exactly keen on US laws. Why would it be illegal?

It's not unless it turns into harassment.

This is the swamp draining the swamp. It's both sides. We going to see the squirming begin. This is the start! Anyone know the date for the next presidental address to the nation? If you do your a larper!

Mega hasn't said anything that wasn't publicly available. The first thing that is evidence of this the "Kelly phone being hacked" was broken by Politico 2 hours before they ever posted it when they were insinuating some sort of "inside knowledge."

No man we’re (((I))) am talking about John user. As far as MEGA, I have a very hard time believing she is a LARP. She called out crazy brother Eric, said Campos was a ((transplant)) to LV for this project only. Documents prove he started working at MGM the day before shooting. His record’s been scrubbed from employee database and he’s living in LA with a stolen identity and SSN. Also Stephen Schuck’s info is in employee database but it has no picture. NV law says all employee files and identifications need head shots.

Maybe -johnanon misunderstood a 'codename' or something. Maybe he thought pic related was a date?
But, what the fuck do I know, I'm just here to herb this bread.

Stolen SSN

Should be pretty simple, if it's so secret you can't post here, you shouldn't be here talking about it.
LARPer's are worse than kikes, and will get the rope sooner.

Could be. I lost touch with him this past year. Wish I hadn’t. Or he may have been told the wrong date on purpose

Although I remember that Aussie guy leaked shit on here and was dismissed for it. He went to prison only to have anons say his leak was fake and gay lmao

Wait what? What did I miss? That reason you just said is why I refuse to let John user be called fake or gay etc. I mean he died over this Vegas thing. I won’t let his memory be destroyed

fake and gay people go to prison all the time

You know politico makes sense. Someone in a thread a while ago thought MEGA might be a female reporter.

it's hard to tell what is real and what isn't, esp when pretty much every official source these days is biased/unreliable. what are the tells?

no, that that was his legal name when he lived with his mother. same guy.

I think MEGAANON is more than 1 person? Her (real Mega) is a female. She’s extremely well read, punctuation and grammar are almost perfect. Plus she takes pictures of her feet/ bathroom floor. White tile.

Hannity's first "BOOM" was a retweet of Assange.

You positive? Pic reveals his missing work records

i.4cdn.org/pol/1508461367056.png
Mega

This.

It from a while back, media ran with it when he got busted.
techspot.com/amp/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users.html

>Megalarp is real guise!
Damn, Sup Forums is even more retarded than /x/ who spent the last month dick riding an alien LARPer.

>JFK archives
>Hillary's 70th birthday
Oct 26 could be an interesting day

Lol damn

Read the rest of my book posts, hoss. I'm calling out Mega for their fraudulent nonsense.

Lol "book" posts, didn't mean to say that. Switched over from my laptop to my phone. Fucking random autocorrect.

How is this doxx larp doxxing her?

how reliable is this info?

They were friends...
Could be a very interesting day.

My second set of trip 8s in this thread...
Should I be scared?

Meganon talks like a leftist carpetbagger Jew academic, says y'all and CAPS things that aren't that significant and generally sounds like he's under 30.

People who sign hundred million dollar deep state contracts don't conduct themselves like teenagers or 20somethings.

Meganon just sounds real to you because other lefties from their discord come in and say how real he is.

this is what i know about it.

publicly.

I just want to see who it is then see what it says about this. When's the megadoxx comin?!

and i think, based on the spfpa award, he was hastily made an "officer" to fit the narrative. that's a fake badge (it's the spfpa logo, not a department badge) AND he's the only spfpa union member to ever receive a commendation like this.

yeah, he's missing work, but he's really not an immigrant, and really has had two legal names.

what if fbianon is mueller

Shiiiiiit that'd be ridic

>Post says Sup Forums
>The leftypol shill keeps writing Sup Forums like a newfaggot.
>Writes in past tense on 0 replies threads

Bad edit

This megadoxx happenin tonight? Can we summons doxxlarp?

Judging by those digits... we summon doxxlarp

>she takes pictures of her feet
Fucking footfags. More proof she's a fucking larp.

dan schneider is megaanon.

The doxxer is pronounced larping too

Or honeypotting IPs

Julian Assange Has Been Taken & Wikileaks Compromised By The CIA

Wikileaks have confirmed Julian Assange was taken by the CIA in a black ops operation on the ..... compromised in the Cuba trip / means he's going to Guantanamo Bay detention camp) ......

scribd.com/document/332959602/Julian-Assange-Has-Been-Taken-Wikileaks-Compromised-By-The-CIA-docx

Julian Assange Has Been Taken- Wikileaks Compromised By The CIA.pdf

(((eight)))(((c-h))).net/pdfs/res/4653.html#7304

He is NOT in GITMO.

also insults anyone who questions them and thinks Sup Forums is a waste of time yet couldn't stop posting paragraphs of shit

Fuck me, I was stoked all day for nothing. Knew it was click bait for traffic yesterday. It's probably Cernovich. There I doxxed mega. All done.

Wikileaks Compromise Confirmed

CIA Controls TOR exit nodes.

IT APPEARS THERE IS MAJOR SUBSTANCE TO THE LATEST "WIKI" RELEASE.

I do not believe all is well with Assange, but Hillary's gonna fry.

It is too early to know what will happen, and with 650,000 files to dig through, this is simply too much to comment on right now. However, the following was posted to 4-chan, and it deserves attention:
"Remember when I said you won't see Hillary go down for pizza, but you will see her go down for big shit?! Then, I told you if you keep looking for her being charged for pizza, you'll miss all of the big wins and REAL HAPPENINGS?! This is exactly what I was referring to.

This is Assange's final release (to the EXACT DAY, A YEAR LATER) of his promised, pre-election "October surprise". He was set to release it on 10/21/16 and since 10/14/16, you've hardly seen him since the embassy and his Icelandic HQ went dark, with the rest of his employees other than Jacob.

Like I said in the thread before, these are the Weiner files the NYPD mirrored/retained as evidence before handing the hardware to the FBI. Some of the files are pizza-coded creepy, just like Podesta's. Don't get me wrong but, the NYPD recovered ALL of the files on Weiner/Huma's computer.

MY COMMENT: It was revealed that Comey had Hillary's pardon papers all written up months before any investigation was ordered. And obviously the FBI destroyed all the evidence, and worked as smoothly as they did in Vegas (where they are now killing witnesses and the security guard is nowhere to be found). Most likely the FBI figured it had everything successfully stuffed away in a bricked off closet. However, if these files were hacked from when the NYPD had the laptop, the skeletons are gonna come out in zombie mode.

Now back to the chan post:

The majority, are directly tied to ALL of Hillary's dirty Secretary of State Middle East dealings and her backdoor foundation profits thanks to hundreds of millions in cashed payroll checks for their dirty "cooperation". Yes, the pizza will burn, but she will ultimately go down for the shade she threw to our nation, as our Secretary of State.

Just want to be clear... you're not getting 650k of pizza related files. You're getting 650k of NYPD recovered files from Weiners/Huma's computer that will mostly focus on their EXTENSIVE international/Terror funding and fueling crimes. As you read through the files, yes, you'll see a bunch of creepy Podesta-style, back and forth files/communications, sprinkled in between. PLEASE don't let yourselves get so excited over pizza that you completely miss the actual fucking happening you're being given in this release."

CIA user: >> [link to boards.Sup Forums.org (secure)] "CIA insider here. THIS IS REAL. Screencap this post."

US MARSHALL user RETURNED: >> [link to boards.Sup Forums.org (secure)] "72 hour readiness protocol now in effect. Agents in multiple locations on standby. No direct orders have been given or indicated. This does not happen often, but when it does..."

MY COMMENT: If nothing becomes of this, it will be because this guy is NOT ASSANGE.

Look, dude. I was balls deep in what happened last fall... I'm personally believe assange was compromised in some way last, but I'm not getting into that. That's not what this thread is for. I don't know in what capacity, but anyone who followed the events of last fall even semi-closely is aware of what seemed to have happened. I'll leave it at that.

NOBODY HAS GOT A CONFIRMED CRACK OF THE INSURANCE FILE, don't they?!!!

That's all fine and dandy but I want FILES!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, MegaLARPer. We know you are full of shit.

wikileaks motherfuckin totally comped.

Like everything else in the world, Wikileaks is a captured CIA operation now.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayo, hol up... your tellin me you think big bad secret people could suicide a president in broad daylight, kill people in concerts from hotel rooms from 1200 yrds away and blow up trade centers in the middle of NYC, but good secret people couldn't make it look like one m8 stuck in an Embassy was taken and a 12 person Wikileaks office was shut down and compromised, if good people needed to buy themselves time without the rest of us knowing? That's some shiiiit right there.

Remember Assange's big TV planned release of "something BIG", then nothing but BULLONEY, no release of Hillary's Emails.

He was on the verge of doing just that one day or one weekend, then WHAMMO!!! The black vans pull in to the Ecu. Embassy, and he is gone forever.

JUST EFFING LEAK THE DOGGONE ENCRYPTION KEYS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

THAT'S ALL I ASK!!!!!!!

NO MORE BULL AND RESEARCH.

GET 'ER DONE!!!!!

Fuck off meganigger

Oopsie, Oh my, I know that black guy!!

Somebody has got to just grow some balls and leak it!!!

JUST FREAKING LEAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, did you follow the Assange threads last year to Endchans /polak/ board or bitmessage threads? I believe the individual known as Jean was able to crack the insurance files, and I also believe TrustyJaid from the whereisassange discord is a fucking spook that helped covered it all up... I believe there are people out there that unlocked those files and I believe the dead man's switch went off last fall, dumping the keys into the blockchain....

Listen, the CIA & FBI and NSA friends are more afraid of you than we are of them!!!

How arrogant do you swamp donkeys have to be to think that an official would come to this tiny corner of the web to inform you of insider info. Seriously?

Yes, I followed it, and actually made some files from all that business... but no crack

All that old business is out there
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104000502/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103879880/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103852288/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103848820/
endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html

Ummmm, that's EXACTLY what they do.
They like go hide in a FedExOffice store, use a public computer, and squeamishly grab their balls while fearing for the future and leak a little bit.....

Just saying, we get some bread crums falled down from the CIA table too, you know!

how sure are we of wikileaks demise?

Easy m8, I'm just here killing time til doxxlarp drops a megadoxx

Mega connects the dots w/o a doubt. I wouldn't call her a LARP, but someone who puts the pieces together.

Still unsure if NYPD released contents of Weiner's computer to Wikileaks...did Meg say that?
She also alluded to George HW passing before JFK files released.

There has to be some genius out there who has done just that, and saw what was inside........ and forever hid his hard drives way deep in the back of the attic.

So I'll ask you - what do you believe happened to Assange? I'm in the fringe camp that believes he got "got" last October. The problem is I've got no knowledge of Python. I have blockchain knowledge, but I never understood how to scrape it to look for clues myself, so I had to take everything Trusty and that other nigger said on authority.. I've got a USB drive of posts from here and other deep web Chans I planned on dumping here towards the end of October.