Women claiming they were sexually assaulted by President Donald Trump. Discuss Sup Forums!

Women claiming they were sexually assaulted by President Donald Trump. Discuss Sup Forums!

Video: twitter.com/HuffPost/status/920760150767661056

1. Jessica Leeds - "He grabbed my breasts and put his hand up my skirt."

2. Ivanka Trump - "He forced me to have sex with him."

3. Kristin Anderson - "He reached up my skirt at a night club."

4. Jill Harth - "He groped me under the table."

5. Lisa Boyne - "I saw him looking up women's skirts and commented on their genitalia."

6. Cathy Heller - "He assaulted me with a kisses while I was with my family at Mar-a-Lago."

7. Temple Taggart Mcdowell - "He kissed me on the lips the first time we met."

8. Five Miss Teen USA Contestants - "Trump walked into the changing room while some us were naked and changing outfits. Some of us were as young as 15."

9. Karen Virginia - "He groped me at the US Open."

10. Bridget Sullivan - "He walked into the dressing room while I was changing at a Miss Universe competition."

11. Tasha Dixon - "He walked into the dressing room while I was changing at a Miss USA competition."

12. Mindy Mcgillivray - "He groped me during a concert at his estate."

13. Rachel Crooks - "He kissed me while we rode an elevator together."

14. Natasha Stoynoff - "He assaulted me while I interviewed him for People Magazine."

15. Jennifer Murphy - "He kissed me after a job interview but it really didn't bother me."

16. Jessica Drake - "He grabbed me and forcefully kissed me and two of my friends after inviting me to his hotel room."

17. Ninni Laaksonen - "He squeezed my butt while posing for a photo."

18. Summer Zervos - "He sexually assaulted me during a business meeting."

19. Unnamed Women - "He tried to kiss me on the mouth."

20. Cassandra Searles - "He groped me sexually and invited me to his Hotel room."

21. Katie Johnson (formerly Jane Doe) - "He forcefully raped me when I was 13-years-old."
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnUzvlqpB0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/920760150767661056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baseless accusations for money... saged

trump also raped me
where's my money

Got damned those digits.

I believe this post just because the fucking digits geezus

I know they are.. but it's funny what is considered "sexual assault" these days.

Just hugging a woman is considering sexual assault it seems. It's ridiculous.

22. Susan McHale - "He squeezed my buttock and blew a raspberry."

23. Tina Sommers - "He licked my ear and said I smelled like Pert Plus."

24. Kate Mulgrew - "He fingered my asshole and said Voyager wasn't as good as DS9."

25. Clara Bow - Gesticulates theatrically, title card reads, "He outraged my purity!"

26. Eve - "He told me to get ready for the fruit of the tree of good and evil, then he came in my mouth."

fpbp
also checked

>Jennifer Murphy - "He kissed me after a job interview but it really didn't bother me."
lmao what

see this

When exactly did Ivanka Trump say that she was forced to have sex with her dad...please link me to the article.

>21. Katie Johnson (formerly Jane Doe) - "He forcefully raped me when I was 13-years-old."

What a lying whore!

>Cathy Heller - "He assaulted me with a kisses while I was with my family at Mar-a-Lago."

It's an European thing

>26 accusations
>not a single shred of evidence for any of them
>all come out of the shadows like clockwork before election

check'd

keke delivers with all the proof I'll ever need.
DJT is innocent and a good boy.

>from huffposts video

> there was nothing promised
if you give someone $600,000 for an interview, technically nothing was promised
fucking media bullshit
everyone wants to roll the dice

FUCK YOU NIGGER DEVS
> 21. Katie Johnson (formerly Jane Doe) - "He forcefully raped me when I was 13-years-old."
my guess this is all true.... except for the parts with Trump
they include some truth, then add the lie, to try and make it all kosher

I bet it was really Bill Clinton who did it.

>twitter.com/HuffPost/status/920760150767661056
FIRST ONE: JESSICA LEEDS: IMMEDIATELY DISPROVEN
all of them were disproven
someone came forward who was on the fligth

27. Gloria Parker - "I spent the night with him and the next day the band 'anal fist' formed."

28. Deborah Sumner - "He made me juggle his testicles in my mouth in the eighties. The fucking eighties. This was before shaving was fashionable."

When you find out that Fusion GPS doesn't want it's records to be subpoena'd because you realize that they were given money by the Clinton Foundation to bribe women who have come in contact with Trump to say they were sexually assaulted in order to run a negative press on Trump.

witnessed!

this is a pathetic and disgusting attempt at argumentum ad populum / bandwagon
not sure if there's one for "making many examples so it implies at least _ONE_ must be true"

Women want free money and will do whatever they are told to say to get it.

>implying these women actually cared that a billionaire business mastermind and playboy was coming on to them
>implying they only care now because they are sucked into the belief that hes a terrible person and shouldnt be president

29. Jackie Spacey - "He put me into an ice bath, removed my organs and whispered 'bernie can still win'"

30. Jodie Tomlinson - "He was being driven in his car on the same street as I was walking. he was using one of those 90s cell phones. he completely ignored me. i felt raped."

I remember they tried pushing this hard near the end of the election. You could tell it was complete bullshit.

confession time!
in 8th grade i grabbed Carolyn's butt because it looked and felt soooooo good.
i touched rene's tiddies while were kissing.
i enjoyed touching Teresa's tiddies and occasionally putting my finger in her vag.
i have looked at what i consider well built women in bikinis and silently lusted for them

now i'll never get to be president

31. H Clinton - "he stood behind me quietly while I was debating him, right after I intentionally walked in between him and the camera, like a faggot"

Interesting how none of these came out until a few weeks before the election. Really makes me think...

That back off quote was the dumbest thing she put in her book. Trump was literally standing next to his podium whilst she invaded into his area.

That’s a wrap lads, threads over.

You forgot Jane Doe. You know, the one who communicated only through her attorneys, never appeared in court, refused to identify herself, and then ultimately dropped the charges because rather than appear in court, she chose to never have existed.

didn't see #21

32. Stef Clanton - "He took me into his apartment and when I wasn't looking, sliced my throat open. He fucked my throat pussy really hard. I died and was raped. I need money now."

Yeah, we all know Trump is a child rapist. This is not news.

This is what powerful men can do. They can silence anyone. The chick who said she got raped when she was 13 by Trump dropped the lawsuit after getting death threats.

>twitter.com/HuffPost/status/920760150767661056
HuffPo getting fucked in the comments lmao

Maybe she shouldn't have lied. Where are charges for false accusations? Where is justice.

35. Djemfre Djermesre - "Gorwald Glumpf, as I call him, travelled through time and enslaved my entire African village. He murdered everyone, even me, and then raped our dead bodies until there was more cum than flesh. It was an injustice. I need reparations."

fpbp
also NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!

Find me one published instance of a sexual harassment claim against Trump not including Jill Harth - who filed her claim when her husband's unrelated lawsuit vs. Trump wasn't going so well.

You can't. These bitches all materialized within the last 3 months of the 2016 election.

36. Sup Forums - "Trump gave me digits."

Looks legit.

Big if true