THREAD TWO: NEW 2.5 HOUR VIDEO: JEWS/MUSLIMS/LEFTISTS CONFESSING TO WHITE GENOCIDE

A Sup Forumsack made this really well done compilation video

last thread:
original thread:

He put a lot of work into it and it is quite good.

We found someone with an active youtube channel and followers to upload it.

In the last thread an user edited it so that it would not get banned on youtube for copyright.

Here is the link:
White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

Please upboat, view, and spread it. The white multitudes with their heads in the sand need to see it.

Think that you can improve it? Download and edit it.

The maker of the video uploaded it to the following two locations:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

This is great ammunition to fire back when people deny that white ethnic replacement it a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hF4d1_YgjLI
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=JvTOVLtlb7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

shameless bump for visibility

nice self bumping for a dead thread you pathetic waste of air

I said that it was shameless

Bump

thanks for the bump

Some 22k woke individuals and counting.

holy shit, that gif

impressive

it got 22K views on liveleak

I didn't know what you were referring to for a moment.

Bumpkin

thank you

bump

nice ID you little pecker, I'll screenshot it and put it on my wall

gonna watch now

If anyone comes to this thread to see the video, please bump the thread before you go.

I have some matters to attend to, so I am leaving for the night.

The last thread was entertaining and productive. Thanks to everyone who participated. Good night Sup Forums

Bump

Bump.
Remember to spread this EVERYWHERE

Beware. It's depressing.

This is brutal. 10 mins in. Cocaine bumping for other anons to get in.

cocaine
thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=hF4d1_YgjLI

10 minutes is nothing, I watched all of it. It was a mistake. Hard to unsee.

You can almost hear the whispers of "hitler was right" while watching the fucking video.

The great replacement (french in origin) is also a good term to define what's happening in our countries.

He wasn't. But I get your point.

Oh shut up. Suck up your butthurt over the war for one second will ya.

43:10
"i will shut their mouths if they're white"

is this because people are still pissed about WWII?

Bump a line na'

They are definitely used the guilt of WWII against the German people.

bump

bump

Just stating a fact. What he did destroyed his nation, maybe even entire civilization.

Where's butthurt here?

Can we get some timestamps from the video to create a TL;DR? Honestly, I'm not gonna watch a 2.5 hour long documentary anytime soon, and it would be helpful to hear the important parts. No disrespect to the OP of the video, I just dont have the time and I'm interested.

I don't want to believe this shit but it really is happening.

God fucking dammit. I want to share this with everyone I know but they simply will not care to watch it.

The Specter bit near the beginning almost makes me rage quit.

You could have avoided it.

bump, spread and download

This amount of slide threads on pol is getting out of hand

Agree. Good thing this isn't one of them.

>JEWSA
>white
Yeah no, you can tell an amerimongrel did that shit.

Kys

Watched ops original video. This should be shared more.
Louis county is a fucking cunt. He needs to be strung up. Being a self hating white is retarded. We're almost an endangered species. There's billions of Asians Africans Spanish and only millions of us.

We need action before it's too late

(You) make the polish portion of my blood disgusted.

This is the boot we needed. The boot up the bum to get us working harder and the boot that we'll put to the necks of anyone who tries to get in our way.

im starting to think that shills post overtly anti-semitic things in threads and in youtube comments to discredit the info being presented

What does /pol suggest we do about this?
Sit here and post screenshots?

Let's hear some ideas user

This is not the case at all and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

Ill just leave this massive redpill here for everyone

Win the culture war. The best thing that Sup Forums users can viably do is start making normie-tier videos which will redpill the masses.

public awareness is of the upmost importance which is why you need to make sure the information is presented in a way that will get through to people
this

been there seen that. The hypocrasy is mind blowing

That is a good start and if we are serious about this we should organize more thoroughly. Not everyone will be good at what you suggested, so we need jobs for others to do.
Anymore ideas?

Yeah it's tough to sit through this for sure. This particular video would almost be best broken into chunks.

Show people you trust in a controlled setting. Let the questions fester. Spread the word. Have white kids. Get into local politics. Anything more immediate?

>A Sup Forumsack made this really well done compilation video
stop playing dumb, its your video and you are just shilling
just be honest about it

The first thing that I believe should be done is publicize and normalize the belief that white genocide and the push for mass immigration is being forced by the globalists. Remember even though you make think that they are ((((globalists))), that will turn almost every normie off, so just call them globalists. Just start editing videos, is probably the best bet, and the good ones will appear at the front.

The police try to suppress any public gathering especially since Charlottesville. We can blame antifa faggots for that. Those fags are gonna try and take down the general Lee statue in Richmond next.
From my cold dead hands

This really doesn't concern you matey.

The culture war will be hard to win since religion has been discredited.

The only way to save ourselves, and I mean really save ourselves, is to start amassing capital - very large amounts of capital. It must be an effort among all whites.

We must leave our lands and migrate somewhere to pool resources.

The trick is that we can't make it a "white" thing. It has to be done with a wink and a nod, or the bankers will never invest the filler capital to form a new homeland.

With global warming being what it is, Canada is a great option. The coasts of Canada are both excellent locations for global trade to commence, too.

There can't just be people and migration - there must be capital investment and the creation of businesses to hire more whites in. Economic opportunity will pull the rest, and business leaders must collude to keep it all white.

The funniest part would be using the businesses to sell products to shitskins and liberals so they end up, in fact, funding the new white homeland.

Bump, watch this folks.

Migration will not save us (((they))) will not allow it. We must rise up as we have done in the past and deal with all threats. We start with awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvTOVLtlb7E

downloading it right now

dont forget to mass spam upload it on jewtube

smart move to upload it on liveleak first

True, very true. Although in a perfect world not be losing our fatherland to the hordes. I think educating some of our less well off whites to better themselves intellectual ly and economically would be powerful too.
I've seen too many throwaway trailorparks that could have produced outstanding individuals

Off yourself for your defeatist ignorance. Except for the captial part, Bannon is a shining example of this.

Your country is in a much different situation than mine.

We have already been defeated. Whites will be a minority in every major US city by 2020, and in most cases they already are.

i agree with everything you said apart from this part
>We must leave our lands and migrate somewhere
no

Remember, Myanmar ousted the Rohingya in a week once they got their shit together. But at the worst, major ethnic separatism is coming together among all racial groups in the US anyway.

The US is nowhere near defeated.

I don't think he was being defeatist, more pragmatic-worst-case-scenario-ist.
But we need an honest assessment of all the options if we're going to take the best option, which in my opinion is stand and fight, or die trying.

One thing that I have thought of is projects like Generation Identitaire. Out of all the alt-right movements and protests that occur in real life, it is the one that is succeeding most with the youth and it is the one that normies can get behind.

We have the NAACP which focuses on black advancement. Why not for whites, or at least specific nationalities.