Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 22 is titled "Flash of Sloth" (怠惰一閃)

WN extra stories:
Withdrawal Symptoms: docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
Mayonnaise Scramble: docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
King: docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

WN Rem AU chapters:
Natsuki Rem: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
Oni and Happiness: docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
Fortune Roll: Rhapsody docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
Natsuki Rigel: docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1

>Translation by /u/Trupin

Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

Arc 4 cold kiss of death scene
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls

BD1 Commentary Track short summary:
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX

>Translation by spfag/spbro

Bunch of synopses
reddit.com/user/Clairas/submitted/

>Translation by /u/Clairas

Original WN
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

WN in English
kagurojp.wordpress.com/

WN summary
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1jlZPV5rag1dbCxXMG96h8_zeLcIFsROwKAqUVK2YRyo/
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxv4YG_RAS3wYjVTYmVTZ2ZhZUU/view
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4z6x2n/fanartrezero_subaru_and_rem_forgot_someone/
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4yw0hc/spoilers_rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu/d6qucej
imgur.com/a/mYxSp
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Satella is a cute

S2 pls I want to see her animated with the heartbeat dress

SOON.

>all these links in the OP
BASED

Ana a cute A CUTE

Don't get your hopes that high user that they'll be in it.

has any WNfag noticed that you can actually read the deleted『胡蝶之夢』chapter if you just google for it? because I didn't until recently.
pic kind of related.

I hate how they gave her lipstick. It ruins her.

What is it about?

Daily reminder that Rem deserves love.

When was it deleted, wasn't it always there? I checked 1 week ago it has an EX in the tag.

docs.google.com/document/d/1jlZPV5rag1dbCxXMG96h8_zeLcIFsROwKAqUVK2YRyo/
>[Subaru: But, when I look at you, my heart flutters. ...You can think of me as a terrible guy.]
>He thought these words were terrible but convenient.
>However, they were words that were not lies; they were Subaru’s true feelings. Even though he couldn’t answer Rem’s feelings, her words were the only ones that would make his heart warm up to this degree.
Why does it take Subaru so long for him to realize he's actually in love with this girl?

I need pictures of the cutest oni

Oh well, I'm not going to complain. She's still fabulous with it or not

better be careful tho. it's practically an unofficial general at this point

This is...not slothful. Based OP

Who is best boy?

Logically, Rem should be the more wifeable one but when I actually fap I fap to Emilia. I don't know why but my thoughts shift to Emilia everytime. It's weird.

I can't read this, but I think he's talking about how many kids they're going to have.

another pastebin that got posted in the other thread
It's the scene from an episode or two ago when Satella was mouthing words to Subaru the first time

pastebin.com/f7z6mbug
forgot to copy in the pastebin

It's because Rem belongs with Subaru, while Emilia is fair game to you.

>“To the giant rats…?”
>“Where might I find me some boric acid–laced dango? Now that’s some poison.”
>“To the great white whale…?”
>“You know, the first guy who comes to mind when I think of the word ‘captain’ is that good ol’ Captain Ahab. Bet he has some fishing hooks.”
>“…To our most honorable great dragon…?”
>“Since this is a fantasy world, I bet they really exist, but man, if I ran into one of those I can guarantee you I wouldn’t be able to do anything. But you know, they are really cool, so I do kind of want to see one, but what a contradiction, huh? Those mixed-up feelings of mine can burn in hell!” >“Can’t you just say the passwords without having to throw in all that nonsense?! Can you be more irritating?!”

I know I'm late to the party but these minor quirks on the LN that didn't make it to the anime are enjoyable. Are there more of these that the anime adaptation failed to show besides that Rem faking her death to get MC-kun to confess?

it's about Subaru having lewd kisses[/spoler] with all the royal candidates.
but right now, the chapter is just a few paragraphs of Echidna talking about the whether parallel universes exist.

I don't know when. but after the chapter, Greycat comments that something got deleted. I had no idea what he meant at first.

Is that girl Subaru?

>tfw Subaru-kun wants you as his wife
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxv4YG_RAS3wYjVTYmVTZ2ZhZUU/view

>Ram in a onepiece swimsuit
>not Rem

Yes.
Well, you asked for the cutest.

Reminder that Rem IF stories are about what Rem is dreaming about in her coma

He does though

No it's not, that's just what you want to believe. Don't spread fake bullshit around

Fuck you

Yes. Eventually. I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure he started to fall in love with her long before he ever realized it, even when it should have been fairly obvious. At the time that scene takes place, it's pretty obvious that he's already fallen for her even though he thinks he hasn't.

You're just jealous that I found a way to make Rem IF plausible in the story

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

So I'm guessing that at some point Subaru will have it fight either the Dragon or Shaula, because he is going to save Satella and only possible way I'd say is by freeing her then doing something what I don't expect anyone to let him that close, let alone unseal the being they couldn't kill and that destroyed half the world.

I'd also expect Echidna to turn bad at some point as the way she only cares about results and even is nicknamed "black heart/witch" because of her little caring she has, not only she's very manipulative.

>that copy pasta

>image
I seriously hope that's photoshop

It's not though and it'll never be, the anime even references it when she talks about how they'd live if she did run away. That's all it'll ever be, he's not going to make a side story canon.

As a Rem-fag, I honestly don't mind what's going to happen to her at the end of the arc. With how her character was progressing, the only two options were for him to give up on Emilia and run away with Rem (which we got), or for her character to devolve into a mindless yes-man. I prefer the former, yet that would end the series right there, so I think becoming fuel for the protagonist to achieve greater things is just fine.

I like this general

>as a x
back to ledddit

(You) again. Stop this waifuwar bullshit.

Then tell me what she's experiencing in her coma

It's one of the worst bait I've seen. Just wait till 25, the shitstorm and after effects will be horrendous

mad Emilia fag pls

>that nose
Just like one of my dark souls character creations

A BOY

hey bros

check out this fan art

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4z6x2n/fanartrezero_subaru_and_rem_forgot_someone/

Nothing, to her it'll like one second has passed when she wakes up. I'm not going to be absurd and use a side story to try and make other people believe bullshit.

Why is user so shit? He ruined the whole meme!

Cool pic famalam XD

Not even the White whale is big enough

Best ship.

What about when Ley uses her personality and memories? Any chance she would experience that in some manner?

As someone in the same boat as you it really is fun to see how much of an irritating idiot Subaru comes off as, especially since he's pretty self-aware of it. Says a lot about the guy when he somehow finds a way to irritate practically everyone he meets.

Post ancient Rems.

Right when you think Felt will no longer be spoiled by old man Rom, this dreamy guy comes along and spoils her even more. Not that I'm complaining.

OP is a faggot

Tripfag, it's called stealing.

I think Rem getting eaten was still on track but rather her feelings and what she gave for Subaru might not be factored in. Like what she asked of Echidna, she doesn't care about Rem. She's definitely a strong pillar for his emotions.

Holy designs they are different

>Turning Re:zero threads into a fucking general

Get the fuck out Mitrospeed nobody want your fucking shit.

DELET

>emo subaru
dat rem though

If Rem wasn't supposed to be with Subaru at the Capital, then she wouldn't have gotten eaten. Getting eaten would also be impossible if Ram was supposed to be the only surviving Oni sister.

Imagine the banter

Ram is the true Banter Queen. Glad we get to see her again before the season ends

Well, there were no official designs to draw from.

>image
I liked the condescending look better

I can't wait for the witches' official design

Someone's already imagined it for us.
It'll probably be pretty fun.

hehe, funny comment

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4yw0hc/spoilers_rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu/d6qucej

This! It'll be a great day and wonder if that fan art has influenced the artist who draws them to make her similar to it.

Then we get the witch doujins also can't forget that

D E L E T E T H I S

I wonder how different they'll be. The fan art will probably flood in at an even faster pace when the official designs are released.

Tappei did retweeted that. But I'm not expecting too much

I am simultaneously annoyed and impressed that Subaru is holding onto his grudge against that knight (Julias or something?). Redemption isn't like flipping a switch. You don't become a new man overnight. Even with all his character development that led him to this episodes heroics, Subaru has his flaws and must work through them. So long as he actually does fucking work through it.
A lesser show would be tempted to take the easy route and have the new Subaru able to let it go in an instant.
It really says something about this show that, even after such a huge and epic battle, they go out of their way to show that the protagonists struggles against the worst parts of his own nature is still a much harder fight then any giant demon whale of doom.

>actively linking to reddit

How long are you going to be doing this for?

He basically gave us a trip to filter if he continues

>replying to weak shitposting

You asked for it.

Now, here's Natsuki Rem.

imgur.com/a/mYxSp

Simple and quaint.

>pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
Ok, this is it. Rem wins. I won't hear another thing about it. Not even from the author.

So curious if they are similar or completely different.
Yeah but that one looks like actual design, that's why I'd wonder if it's influenced him to make it similar based from it.

I think Rem's survival back then was still a given. Only if the story progresses will we have a proper explanation. What I'm curious is if we ever have a proper description of the gospels. Roswaal's and the Cult's.

I hope spbro can clear this up sometime.

Every episode I'm floored by how good this show is. It's amazing they're able to keep this series this consistently good. Like every now and then there's bits that are less amazing than others but it's like the smallest issues typically. If you asked me at the end of last season (episode 12 or whatever) if I thought the second season could be this much better than what was already incredibly good I would have been very skeptical.
Chrush has consistently become a better and better character despite starting at an already high level. Honestly considering what little we've actually seen Emelia do, Chrush seems like a pretty ideal leader for the kingdom. I don't think we'll get it this season but I'm going to need a lot of convincing to support Emelia as leader. Then there's just the fact that I constantly think of Lyn from Fire Emblem every time I see her character, especially with the ponytail.
I hope Emelia gets a lot of time to shine in the last few episodes because holy crap I feel like I could care less and Subaru's devotion to her is honestly just annoying and seems pretty shortsighted at this point. Rem is pushed as such an amazing character consistently to such an incredibly level.
Speaking of Rem...as someone who's suppose to be significantly weaker than Ram (assuming Ram had her horn) holy crap I can't imagine how strong Ram would be after seeing Rem go crazy in this fight. I just hope Rem doesn't get the whole mental link/feeling thing from Ram when they're fighting the witch's cult and try to rush over and get herself hurt again.
As much as I honestly thought Wilhelm was going to actually die he not only didn't but ended up being even

more of a badass. The scenes with him and Theresia were so well done and incredible. My only complaint is now with that done it was too short lived.
I'm going to be optimistic about Subaru and Julius working things out considering all that was just achieved. Plus we have Felix here to hopefully keep them calm if anything happens.
I feel the need to mention that I feel like cutting down Yggdrasil is totally going to come back and become a problem at some point in the distant future...you can't just go cut down the tree of life!
Baseless speculation...I'm putting my money on Roswaal being "pride". Nobody knows who it is supposedly but he's clearly powerful, has some experience and knowledge of the witch's cult (saved the twins from their attack), has a vast library of forbidden knowledge, has something against the Dragon (who fought the witch) and his personality/looks could go along with being the opposite of what you might think of as "pride".
Rant about the fact that we only have 4 episodes left and it'll be years before we potentially have another season of this show or have more novels past the ending translated (fan translation or official)

2 shitposters what's probably actually just the same guy already ruining the thread.

We saw that the people who got erased by the whale, still stayed the same after its death, so is it likely killing the bishops won't bring her back?

Did you write these pastas yourself?

Well, we will see the witches' designs probably by the end of this year when volume 10 gets released.

The wiki has descriptions on them but not a full in depth description if that's what you're looking for?