Occupy Wall St

ows was the last protest movement that was worth a dam all since have been controlled by the corporations that rule the usa .
straight white men are now the enemy nor the people actually responsible for the mess we are all in .
think
>feminists bad guy white men
>blm bad guy white men
>gay/tranny bad guy white men

everything since 2011 starting with kony 2012 has been a controlled movement. the divide and conquer opposition then went into overdrive . white men also have been pushed to the alt right by design everything is going exactly to plan .

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/408702511717965825
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/407652663640068096?lang=en
abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assaults-occupy-wall-street-camps/story?id=14873014
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2011/10/28/updated-occupywallstreet-the-rap-sheet-so-far/
businessinsider.com/truth-about-crime-at-occupy-wall-street-2011-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The purpose of OWS was to use the threat of a violent purge to force the financial sector into bending the knee. It's goals were met after wall street made the calls and privately surrendered. The movement was soon disbanded after.

careful, user, talking about "the 1%" is considered very antisemitic by (((them))), that's why it went bye-bye

how was occupy wallstreet worth a damn?
their entire premise was totally false. i mean if you tax the rich you're going to destroy economic growth and everyone is going to go hungry. that's basic economics 101. anyone saying differently is just selling you meme economics or subversion economics which are designed to crash the economy to make capitalism look bad.

look it's simple dude. if i'm a business owner, i create jobs. i can't create MORE jobs if you are taxing my bank account, lol. simple. plain and simple. it's really easy. yes, a lot of my money goes into savings and i horde it, sure. that part is unavoidable. there is no policy prescription for that because if you legislate money hoarding then you diminish incentive and that bankrupts economies too.
don't tax the rich. LET them be rich, and they create more and more jobs and your life gets easier and easier. it's really VERY simple.
occupy wallstreet was a movement full of retards too stupid to understand the basic premises that guide our economy and our world.
they were also the forerunners to antifa, the feminism of 2012-2015, and many other of the worst parts of the left that we've seen spring up since the Obama Presidency.

pretty sure it was Soros funded.

just remember OP that the frankfurt school critical theorists wanted to BANKRUPT capitalism by infecting it with bad policies, so peoples lives would become economically difficult and they would reject capitalism.

so remember that there are a lot of people out there who are SPECIFICALLY trying to set capitalism up to fail, and they do it through meme economics that aren't real, like keynesian for example.

all so that the system fails and people say "wow, capitalism blows, give me more communism!" because during the cold war capitalism was SO SUCCESSFUL and provided SO MUCH that these people realized americans would NEVER ABANDON IT until they became totally miserable.

OWS was co-opted by the very people it was protesting against

Thats why the movement turned from holding banks accountable, and turned into cultural marxism

>i mean if you tax the rich you're going to destroy economic growth and everyone is going to go hungry.
When did this ever happen?
Never.

>Jews work hard their entire lives just so their kids can lead significantly better lives.
>Retarded anglos want to take it away because they have shit low paid jobs due to their laziness.

Bit hypocritical dont you think?

>Jews work hard their entire lives
Extracting profit by usury isn't working hard. Liquidating companies for short-term stock price growth isn't working hard. Lobbying and getting government subsidies isn't hard work.

Getting any of those jobs because you're in the same tribe as the hiring manager isn't hard either.

So?
At some point large amounts of jews worked hard to get to where they are.

Ows was the most frightening movement to the global elite.

Identity politics prior to ows were virtually nonexistent

OWS stepped on the the wrong people's toes, so it got subverted by identity politics which killed it like cancer. That cancer has now spread across and away at the entire world since then.

somone got raped in a tent at the occupy in my city. Pretty problematic if you ask me

Full tilt identity politics was the Samson option activated due to how terrified ows was to the establishment. Social media wasn’t supposed to be this powerful though so things have gotten far more out of control than anyone thought possible

you seem scared, Seth, is this uncomfortably close to the truth?

White men always have been breaking limits
limits goes for both sides, being smart as fuck and being stupid as fuck
Thats the curse and the gift of white men

>i mean if you tax the rich you're going to destroy economic growth and everyone is going to go hungry. that's basic economics 101

Spoken like someone who truly has no idea about what happened at OWS.

Occupy was an inside job

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/408702511717965825

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/407652663640068096?lang=en

I was there please tell me what I missed

Europe has avoided a lot of this by taxing personal income differently than corporate income.
The fact that US states can levy their own corporate taxes over a few % is retarded as well.

Yes, this is true. I watched it happen.

Fucking a.
>the fucking spokes council
>the fucking unions
>fucking moveon.org
Watching OWS be co opted and subverted broke my heart.

>women of color work group
I think that was the first, am I right?

Spoken like someone who wasn't there.

OWS failed because it was based on occupying a physical outdoors space for long periods of time, and that is not feasible in the winter.

OWS failed because the unions and moveon.org took it over.
Also because we have authoritarian structures so engrained in us that we don't know how to function without them.
Personal responsibility was sadly lacking in some, and others had to pick up the slack. Some people treated it as a free for all, and that fucked it up for others.

Why is this not bumping?

this was exactly its main problem the idea was great but staying at one place let infiltration take over. in ny the cops were dropping off criminals fresh out of jail down these also bums/crazy people from all over ny went down for free stuff .man that shit pissed me off more then anything .

>worth a damn

"You should give us more because we're not earning enough why do you have so much stuff you owe it to be because reasons."

Fuck off.

down there

>Trying to lump me in with niggers and communists by calling me the 99%
I like being in the top 33% rather than siding with the lower 66%.

Very wrong my friend idenity politics were very active on college campuses in the 90s

>implying OWS wasn't a corporation and government controlled conversation provocatured by agents and coopted by numerous other entities
>implying OWS wasn't the root of today's she shit show
>implying OWS was anything more then an rage fest that allowed a slice of the population to blow of steam while accomplishing nothing
Breathes in...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OP is a fucking faggot and so are those that agree with them

>If there were 1000 people in the United States
>10 of them would be in the top 1%
>20 of them would be jewish
You might want to rephrase that, Hans.

kek i even have their shitty manifesto somewhere in my room. here, have some literature on the subject

abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assaults-occupy-wall-street-camps/story?id=14873014
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2011/10/28/updated-occupywallstreet-the-rap-sheet-so-far/
businessinsider.com/truth-about-crime-at-occupy-wall-street-2011-11

they also had fucktarded practices of pure democracy, where literally EVERYONE had to agree on resolutions trying to be passed or it would be abandoned, which made it an awful and impotent milktoast movement. stop pretending you were a part of something that you were not, retards.

holy shit you are so fucking stupid

>that sign
>i'm lazy
>gibs me dat