BLEACH

Is there still a chance Kubo pulls one last Kubo in the final volume like how Sadamoto pulled the same shit in the last Eva volume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ho8JOPD6Iw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58594957
youtube.com/watch?v=d0hriF4FpKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
fanfiction.net/s/12111566/1/The-View-From-the-Top
wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/bleach-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=f6L-0iNkPUo
youtube.com/watch?v=VD84huKY3FU
bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?2201-WSJ-Bleach-Rankings&p=235555#post235555
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, Kubo's art turned to fucking garbage.

I'm hoping so, I just wanna know what happened to Urahara and the gang that fought Askin.

go back to one piece then with disfigured bodies. New bleach art feels more mature life like.

The sad look of defeat of being cancelled.

Sure suits the volume cover.

> series gets relicensed
> Kubo pulls a kubo; finds way to trash end; goes back 10 years
> ywach and Aizen cause hell
> shit starts over again

Nope. Bleach is done and is never coming back because it failed to make a bunch of rich fat men money. Fuck capitalism.

Not with those fucked up faces.

bait

It has ichiruki.

Did it really get cancelled? I didn't bother following it past where the anime ended, but was the ending at least somewhat decent? I've already heard about who ends up with whom, but what about the ending to the story itself?

You mean like this dick head?

Just read it. You could probably read if all in a day or two due to Kubo's slow as hell pacing and fast as hell able to read thru it

moneymaking is the only reason the series was allowed to drag out its interminable existence this long to begin with

>everyone believes the fanart

IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?
Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujin when?
Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when? Never. Why even live?

Why is this allowed on the Internet?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ho8JOPD6Iw

Still looks better than 90% of anons though.

it's a fan art
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58594957

youtube.com/watch?v=d0hriF4FpKc
this guy should continue Bleach

Nah, I've given up. I was really hoping he was going to move to monthly and start a sequel series, but he's been given the axe. Kubo is just going to move on. We'll probably get a final databook though

what if Rukia wins in the tankoubon?

But user, she's already won.

This is some god tier fan art.

>Databook

I'd like that, if it tells what characters have been up to, the ones we didn't see. Some short thing about Ichigo and Orihime going out on their first date would be kinda fun.

It's actually really really good. If it had better colours and details I would mistake it as official

In case the guy asking about Gin's sword comes by...

"100 katana blade count" was the measurement given his shikai; "13km" to his bankai. It's a little nebulous but given a range of around 60-73cm (23.625-28.75 in) to a blade, (not counting tang) that length is 6000-7300cm(2362.5-2875.0 in/196.9-239.6ft. That makes his shikai's max length 0.46% of his bankai's. As far as speed he had said "500 katana blade count," so 30000-36500cm(11812.5-14375.0in/984.5-1198.0ft), in the space of a clap. On average the speed of a person making a single clap clocks in around .0089583 of a second. So that places his potential speed in the ballpark of 33.488-40.744km/s. The speed of sound is only 0.3432km/s. So, his sword can extend at something hovering around 100x the speed of sound.

has this been discussed?

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

he embraced the bishonen

probably he realized thats whata pay the rent

I recommend this to people who find that picture cute:
fanfiction.net/s/12111566/1/The-View-From-the-Top
Seriously it made me tear up a little bit.

I wonder how much art is going to come out in the coming weeks. Probably won't be a lot.

I'm still hoping for a fuck you aizen ending.

Karin's karins.

18 to post on Sup Forums. Regardless of how shitty that guys post was.

I just watched that yesterday. Due has a point.

Even I can tell it isn't Kubo's work due the hand that's holding the blade's hilt.

The fall of Bleach gives you one theory of why it ended like it did.

He's right. Even though the second pic looks more stylized, has better coloring and shading and the face looks more human, the details are poorer.
>Knuckles
>Clothes' flow
>Clothes' highlights and details
>Everything about the sword
>Position (left looks more imposing)
Actually, he may even have improved his art, but he got very damn lazy later.

I just want Yoruichi's Shikai and Bankai, man.

I legitimately don't care about anything else

>Kubo shows it in the final volume
>It's some really stupid shit like "it becomes four swords"
Better yet
>Q&A
>Gibs Yoruichi
>Well now, you don't know everything about your friends, right? Sometimes they don't tell you things, but it's not out of hatred, it just doesn't need to be said. It's the same thing! Ha ha ha!

the second pic is fanart. Kubo's attention to detail did degrade over time though.

Ichika playing dress up with Kazui when?!?

Yuzu putting Kazui in a cute little dress when?

wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/bleach-movie/

warner bros lol

Karin titty raping Toshiro when?

Yuzu molesting Kazui when?

youtube.com/watch?v=f6L-0iNkPUo

Is Toshiro cursed to be the plaything of busty women?

He's already embraced his fat user

Oh, he's embraced his fat, all right.

fate*

Fullbringer Arc had the best covers consistently I think
>Full of emotion
>Great composition
>Great show off of Kubo's style
>More mature subjects

No, you were right the first time. Boobs are made of fat, after all.

Too bad he desires the momo user

I can tell that the first small dip is obviously soul society ending but was was small rise after? I dont recall anything good in hueco mundo.

Think that was Aizen being defeated.

Nothing that runs for as long as Bleach has can truly be "cancelled" unless the author dies. At the worst it was forced to end prematurely, but there's really no proof other than fan speculation because a lot of plot points were never resolved or explained.

>Kubo had bad editors

More like he had no writers, Kubo needed to focus on art and not plot.

Even an amazing editor can't turn crap into gold

>Bleach's final volume
>it comes with a bonus chapter
>shows Aizen still in prison
>Aizen looks directly at the reader
>"hello reader, Since when where you under the impression that you where immune to my Kanzim saimin?"
>Aizen cancels his hypnosis and see him sitting in the throne of soul society.

Kubo'd

Soul Society ended way before 09, the 09-10 period was the battles in Fake Karakura Town plus Deicide. 2011 was Fullbring arc and everything after that was Quincy nonsense.

A more interesting question is what caused the slight rebound in 2013, because if not for that the decline would have been almost totally linear. Perhaps the Everything but the Rain chapters were enough to give it a slight boost.

Kubo had great art, and a great story up till HM.

But he literally pulled the same trick three fucking times

>Ichigo needs to rescue Rukia/Orihime/Ishida
>Get to SS/HM/Germany with Urahara's help
>Introduce 20-30 new villains
>Some become friends, most are hostile
>Every single one of them has a transformation
>Bosses have multiple transformations
>GETSUGA TENSHO
>GETSUGA TENSHO
>GETSUGA TENSHO
etc

i think Sup Forums got kubo'd.

>Headcanon based on some theories where Ichigo choosed to be unhappy to protect everyone’s sake from Ywach’s return.

Spoilers when?

source?

teodoralovesteo

1 - it got cancelled (which would mean Kubo got noticed 6 months prior due to the manga being long running)
2 - Kubo absolutely wanted to end it for the series 15th anniversary (ichi go = 1 5)

She's right

Kubo will pay

thats so sad

He's free user.
Nothing you or anyone else says or does can hurt him.

>lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VD84huKY3FU
MY SIDES

whats wrong lolz

pretty sure a very angry fan can hurt him. a fist or bullet or knife would sure hurt a lot

The law and police do too last I checked

>being this analblasted over a taiwanese tapestry's ending

I hope it's actually for a valid reason and not Ichigo fucking Orihime.

yeah. whats your point?

wtf attacking because of failed shipping???

its not me, im not that angry, im just sayin there are probably people out there that lost their mind over the ending, and people can do really stupid things sometimes. wasnt there some naruto fan that killed himself over a character death or some shit?

His style got so ugly.
Modern ichigo looks like he's constantly smelling a fart and for some reason about to cry.

late user is late.

They should probably kill themselves and not Kubo. You can't fix everything you don't like with erratic behaviour.

i dont get whats with the commitment anyway. everybody is saying bleach is shit and stopped caring. and when it comes to shipping. ohh it gets really serious

It's just ugly people making frowny faces drawn in a center front view without any perspective.

Definitely obvious that Kubo just stopped trying or his living conditions seriously affected everything.

noice bait.
>mfw bleach has the best character design out of all big 3

shipping is serious business

Why are you still alive when Bert and Ichiruki are dead?

Becase I'd never kill myself over mango. Sorry to disappoint senpai.

Thanks, user, that is really cute.

So where the fuck was Isshin in the final chapter?
Why wasn't he goofing around with his family?
Why didn't he welcome his "third daughter" Rukia and her husband?
If he's dead, why didn't we see Ichigo and his sisters visit the grave next to Masaki?

Come to think of it, what's Yuzu and Karin doing?
Are they still living at the clinic with Ichigo and Orihime? Or did they marry/move out?
Did Ichigo become a doctor too? Or does Orihime simply time heal the patients?
What the fuck does Ichigo do, then?

There are so many questions left

Bertolt dying like a bitch halfway through the story and Ichiruki not becoming canon are two entirely different things. One is disappointment in wasted potential, the other is based in delusions of two characters who haven't interacted in years to suddenly hook up.

Isshin not being there was the most surprising thing to me.

>ywach and Aizen cause hell
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

I'm pretty sure the guy has fucked up, the only way to get the number close to this is ignoring that chapters are ranked with a 7-8 chapters delay and that chapters with color pages aren't ranked at all. And doing this fact should affect the figure since by mid-2014 Bleach almost stopped getting color pages.

If you watch the video, you'll see that he has no idea that popularity isn't the only thing determining the ToC ranks. It alone shows that he didn't care to do any serious research for it.

For more info about Bleach's place in the ToC (up to chapter 650; they've already accounted for the 7-8 chapters shift) go here

bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?2201-WSJ-Bleach-Rankings&p=235555#post235555

>inb4 BA
Shut up, this thread is pretty damn helpful. There's also one for Anime.

Ikr? I found it while searching some IR to heal my heart. But people are too salty and it's reflected in their stories.

The living conditions shouldn't be a surprise.