It's a reddi... I mean Sup Forums gets triggered over circumcision thread

It's a reddi... I mean Sup Forums gets triggered over circumcision thread

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck jewish traditions

>Implying I was circumcised

Not all of us had clueless Jew indoctrinated parents OP.

China here.

I thought the Manchus forcing all Chinese men to shave off half of their hair was humiliating, but man, Jews getting all American men to cut off a chunk of their penis is on a whole other level.

Fuck off lardtard. No one is falling for it.

This thread is a slide thread because this guy got trip5 and they don't want you to see the video

>

>Have China flag
>Cover it up with SICKLE RICK!!!!

Sure thing Skylar from California.

Notice where circumcision is popular.

>child mutilation is okay because it's done to men
fuck off

Dirty sand-Jews cut their filthy sand-dicks becuase taking three baths a year in the desert builds up a log of dick cheese, then medical kikes who made their way to America started selling to foreskins to women as beauty products.

Fuck women, fuck Jews.

I thought circumcision came about in the U.S. because of anti-masturbation views. Regardless, it was despised in Europe since Graeco-Roman civilisation who also viewed it as mutilation.

>Keep responding to my non-arguments

GG kike, later.

Naw, just kikes making shit up to pass their subversion. Same as always.

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

I'm sorry your argument of "da jews" was just too hard to debate. I wonder how you will combat it

Ain't you a cute little faggot, pretending I never presented an argument.

I bet you turn so many people to your AIDS ridden side with your relatable arguments for the sucking of cock.

Didn't take you long to respond, I thought you were out of here, remember? I wonder why you're so angsty? Must be your baby boomer parents or maybe you Didn't get asked to the homecoming dance this weekend?

>He responded to me, I win

Jesus Christ Goldberg.

I had to get circumcised because of a medical reason and I've been cut for a little over a year now. There's a huge difference and if I had the choice I would keep my foreskin. It just feels better and sex/fapping actually kinda suck now. I don't think it should be done at birth, it should be an option later on if complications arise but it really is a whole different world with that little bit of skin cut off.

Still never made an argument, all you've done is prove my point. But you may be having an autistic fit right now so it'll pass.

>I WIN I WIN I WIN, I DECIDED THE PARAMETERS WERE IF YOU RESPONDED TO ME

Dude, watching you libtards claw for anything resembling a victory has been really fucking sad for the last year.

Never said I won, you're just making yourself look worse each post. And now making up some random political argument is just looking more pathetic. I'm sure there's some RESIST rally for you to attend

What is your existence even for? You're too much of a kike to even take a stand on your own bullshit becuase you know it'll be called out?

Goddamn, off yourself you sleazy little faggot.

There's nothing wrong with being circumcised

Oh hey! Mind if I mutilate your child at birth?

>Child
I'm uncircumcised but also gay.
I can't just ask the orphanage to tell me whether a potential adoption has an intact penis or not

You'll have to ask that being yourself you framed pedo.

>t. Sick fuck who always thinks about child penises

I personally like tight holes myself.

>Pedo who calls other people pedos
We pizzagate in here now
>Hur dur lol and shota aren't CP but that new Netflix cartoon is

strawpoll.com/xhz2r9y2
the brave can describe their smells for me

>its cleaner
>no smega (gross)
>more aesthetically pleasing
>requires no peeling
Sorry boys, but the mushroom heads win out. I dont really care if its 'da joos' or not, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You should try sucking some dicks that get washed more than once a year.

>Even a broken clock is right twice a day
You would need another clock to confirm it was indeed the right time

Your losing to yourself by your own logic dumbass.

>Durrrr circumcision is a jewish plot you kike lover.
>Durrrr drumpf is a jewish puppet
>Durrrr you're a circumcision loving libtard kike fag

Do you have any awareness how nonsensical you're making yourself be. By your own twisted logic you're a liberal or a jew. And that's all coming from you and not me. Cant wait to see what shit you try spewing next

You haven't said anything this entire thread, if you want another (You) I suggest you actually open your cock trap and say something.

Ot oh, here comes that Nazi PC stpid fuckers.

no peeling makes it boring. smells and men dont mix very easily. whereas smell and women are mated like bread and butter. also they look like ass. so. i guess become one
he's right. prove him wrong without whining