Spain rejects Catalonia Plan and dissolves Catalan government

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41710873
Spain is reject Catalonia's plan, and has absolved the local autonomous government, triggering Article 115, making Catalonia subject to direct control from Madrid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Spanish_constitutional_crisis
premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/docs/2017/10/21/21/25/07e1d871-0e5d-4145-a331-693740fe22b5.pdf
ianasagasti.blogs.com/mi_blog/2007/08/los-vascos-de-f.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what happens now?

It begins...

Spain follows the example of General Pinochet

>Article 115
What did Miriad mean by this?

The Godless Spaniards finally did something good for once.

How the fuck do people think spain is "Based " by doing this shit when their country is full of niggers and muslims

Because /nu-pol/ are bootlickers. They cum over themselves every time big shiny boot appears in their filed of view, everything else doesn't matter at this point.

Well, Article 155 has been triggered and now the shit show begins. The entirety of the Catalonian gov't has been dissolved, and so riots will likely commence.

Seriously, that is what I hope happens. I normally bitch about US gov't spending, but spend 50 billion on arming some Spanish extremists sounds like fun tbqh. Do it Pompeo.

Is it true Catalonia is full of commie libtards? I'm not sure who to support in this matter

So if Spain can do this then what is stopping the EU for pulling the same shit with Brexit?

Spain isn't based, nor is Catalonia. Most of Sup Forums has swallowed the edgy black pill at this point, and now we watch for possible happenings. I wish I could get paid to do this.

so help me here if you can guys, i haven't been in the loop for a little bit, what the hell is catalan about? it was something about separation correct?

It is. Look at videos and see what flags are up. Basically, the gov't is going to come down hard like Franco did, and the commies are going to get triggered. I am surprised that nobody has not shot at La Guardia yet, as they have a history of being really violent as they were Franco's men in the past. Hell, their badge is a fucking Fasces and Sword.

Why support either? Just laugh at them. If they didn't want to be oppressed, they should've gotten their guns out and died as free men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Spanish_constitutional_crisis

Basic run down:

Spanish gov't chimped out after a Catalonia LARP referendum, and now Catalonia is angry so Catalonia chimps and so now Madrid really chimps and dissolves Catalonian government.

EU is having a fit since shit like this wreck their economic plans.
If the Irish Catholic militants raise their ugly mugs from the grave, it's going to be devastating.

when are people going into the streets to riot? I wanna get comfy.

>Spain is full of muslims.
Nice meme bro.

Catalonia rejects Spanish Plan and moves forward.
Institutional Declaration: premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/docs/2017/10/21/21/25/07e1d871-0e5d-4145-a331-693740fe22b5.pdf

only basque country is based.

they make the best ham

>Australia

>terro.commies
>based

Stop, think and regroup, this it's your chance to make spain look like monsters.

>Komunistak
>Good

"no"

There's literally basques who opposed ETA traitors and aided Franco. You might have to jewgle translate this.

ianasagasti.blogs.com/mi_blog/2007/08/los-vascos-de-f.html

>mfw

yes, but this is a thread about spanish separatism. so I just posted a picture of the ETA.

There’s a big difference between protesters and the royal military.

The UK is one of two relevant european military powers. Her Majesty's government also has nuclear weapons.

As an anarchist, I find this to be a joke. Antifa used to be rad, but now they're a fucking farce.

Real revolution. Real strategy.

Best ham, not knowing castilian ham from "guijuelo"

>Is it true Catalonia is full of commie libtards?
It's obvious to anyone that has been there. Catalonia has more races than babylon. It has a very visible gay community.

It seems that a lot of people go to Barcelona (the biggest city in Catalonia) just to fornicate. It is disgusting.

The whole area is full of graffiti denouncing the "Gestapo".

Catalonia is the filthiest most disgusting place I have been to.

The UK has a military, Catalonia doesnt.

Spain is pure fascism. AGAIN!
They just loooove leftofashist systems. Look at it's past!

>I hate these chickens, just feathers and bones.

Killing commies doesn't make one a monster. It makes them saints.

>commie nest wants a plan weakening Europe
>we enjoy see these lefties faggits get their shit pushed in
What's so hard to understand?

Pinochet was trash, he was kike approved puppet for the JewSA

one can only dream

What's going on in his head?

CATALONIA FIRST

GIBRALTAR NEXT

Don't care, killed commies, and increased prosperity for all people.

Wasnt Spain engulfed in a civil war before World War 2? And right now EU is trying to start an EU army. Holy shit, histor is rpeating itself

welp i there is a civil war at least catalonia will keep being ours

>BREAKING: SPANISH CHURCH CALLS FOR DEATH AND PERSECUTION OF SEPARATISTS

Because this is what would have happened otherwise.

They will all be eating taparse tomorrow rubbing bacon grease through their black hair

I've seen enough images to know you guys are barely white

Does anyone even care about Austria though? Your country is only known for skiing stations

>Increased prosperity for all (((people)))
>killed commies, replaced them with Jews
lol dumb anglo amerikike

Barely white and retarded as well it seems