POWERFUL

POWERFUL

The taller the woman, the easier the pussy grab

Wonder woman is at max 5'11 and Trump is 6'2

Trump is the greatest!

FAGA!

Wasn't she in a comic where it went something along the lines of her tying up a guy, she gets info from him but then punches him saying "Yeah, the lasso can make him tell the truth, but it can't stop him from mansplaining"
So the guy was telling the truth but she still punched him for being a man.

t.nigger

>wife invites a congresswoman to listen in on private phone call
>make a huge political idea out of it
>in it for gibs
>surprised Trump doesnt show up

Powerful.

u... r gay

oh shit nigga she gonna stick it to the president!

LOL @ depicted as a manlet

Why do liberals have such cringe worthy fantasies? It's like their brains never developed past infancy.

So Wonderjew is like 7'0"?

Yes she was

I'm 5'8" and very strong physically so I developed a desire... whenever I see a very tall, thick woman I want to take her by force

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS

he's like 6'2, why do they keep drawing him as a midget?

this, lol, is so pathetic seeing them project their fragile egos into this drawings, because in reality they are the ones totally powerless

FPBP
SPSBP

I like mine better

>virture

jew hates trump?
wtf i love trump now

SSSHHHEEEIITTT. Mup da do be golfin bix nood

Damn I thought I proof read it.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Internalized misogyny and ableism, unironically.

Of course, every human being inherently realizes being a big and strong (masculine qualities) is great and much better than being small and weak (feminine qualities). The leftists try to be devoted to their "victimhood as a moral virtue" ideology, but it's so totally separated from reality that they constantly fall back to sensibility.

the jews are scared, they know their time is coming to an end, that movie wasn't even good

>feminism 2.0
>sjw's
>antifa
>>fuckwell

fake, Amerigoys don't run

Boys, remember that it is mostly white male cops who enforce all the anti white laws on the books.

It is not wrathful goddesses or cute femdom fictional characters.

Without white cops, the anti white agenda can't fight. Without Khazar Jews, the anti white agenda can think. Choose your targets wisely for you are hated just for being white and wanting to live white.

What a stronk womyn

Only its completely false though.
Trump is literally the fucking President. That bitch would be putting out if given the time of day.

Somone with photoshop skills edit Trump grabbing her pussy and instead of I don't like you, put I like you.

oh shit trump in trouble now, he got wonder woman after him.

Speak truth to power white brother. I cringe at the number of bootlickers in the movement

Sorry, I'm a wasteoid. 'can't think' in place of 'can think.'

If trump is 6'2 is she supposed to be like 7'6 or some shit?

lol she's so strong she grabbed the fucking president and said she didn't like him, this is new headlines for fake news especially how CNN aka. the fucking fake ass fag news hate us.

Why do leftists pretend Trump is short?

Clinton was the first black president. Obama was the first nigger.

Explain to how living in a city automatically makes you an intellectual. I'm going to allow you the dignity of exposing your own ignorance.

Wonder TRANSwoman.

Jesus fucking chart even the comic book water turns super heroes gay.

top lel

WHAT THE FUCK
THIS GUY CAN POST A ONE WORD THREAD BUT WHEN I DO IT I GET A WARNING FOR BREAKING RULE 6

Obama was a trained chimp

seriously though this president gets zero respect. they constantly try to shit on him. kek

>typo. I hate typos.

Jesus fucking CHRIST, even the comic book water turns super heroes gay.

6'5", small tits, man hands and face, giant feet...how did the secret service let this dick-swinging trap near the president?

>when ur dying

that's a big bitch

Why is Trump the bad guy?

Just goes to show that white people are better at everything than niggers, including acting like niggers

Wonder Woman needed the loss of a MAN to discover her potential.

Whoa...

kek'd

Niggers come in all races. I don't have to know what race OP is to know that they are a nigger.

Toxoplasmosis and bedbug bites make people intellectual

They become intellectuals by living in stacked up cucksheds only a few square miles from. The intellectuals who live in stacked up cucksheds.

Nothing triggers the right more than free speech.

Trump is 6' 2", Gal Gadot is 5' 10" their heights should be reversed

Because he has small hands!!!

get it?? small hands = small penis!!!!

small penis = not a real man!!!

>literally how women apply logic, and wonder why they cant succeed in STEM

you meant the left considering their antifa and shit who want free speech removed so ur wrong about that.

Bruh, even Paint has a speech bubble tool. And more than one font.

Fpbp

you watched it?

if you reverse the roles and it was trump holding up a strongish woman, that cowering look is how they actually feel. this """art""" actually ends up demeaning themselves once the motives have been parsed. the massive universal triggershockwave of Trumps election in the useless and incompetent will never be equaled in history

this thread is truly a trumptacular spectacular

I've seen better

yes, it wasn't good, wonder woman movie was crap. Le secret nazi magic evil..........

evil though there weren't nazi's in ww1 they made it seem like nazis doing secret magic shit, jews are so fucking projective.......

jesus fucking christ lol

Bwahaha! Y'all niggas are the ones burning shit down and sending death threats to keep mofos from talking.

Because he has the power and will jail the people who are paying for these posts

LOL

we dont like you back so neener neener stupid bitch

She shouldn't have acted like a nigger

She was originally a secretary before PC culture

am I supposed to dislike wonder woman in this image? because I get the feeling the artist wanted us to be on her side.

also I now kinda ship it. lots of powerplay fun there, because I don't think wonder woman is as good of a negotiator as trump, but she could kick his ass. damn now I want an anime out of it..

Woah...

Welfare makes you wise.

There was no invitation. Its complete hearsay. In fact, the reported conversation is hearsay by the victims MOTHER. So essentially two people removed (PRIMARY:Wife->Mother->Sheboon Representative)

Trump is 6'2" Diane is suppose to be 6' so....

THOTS BE GONE
>THOTS BE GONE
THOTS BE GONE
>THOTS BE GONE
THOTS BE GONE
>THOTS BE GONE
THOTS BE GONE
>THOTS BE GONE
THOTS BE GONE
>THOTS BE GONE
THOTS BE GONE
>THOTS BE GONE