Help me out pol

3d animator here,i want to make a futuristic scifi short film aesthetically like blade runner to kickstart my career.It's about a group or nationalist who are combating degeneracy and continuing the survival of their race,i was thinking about including a genetical hybrid between humans and animals like a futaristic furries and make the city populated full of niggers, mulattos and chinks.Pitch me some ideas about the degeneracy aspect and what should include that emphasizes the perpetual decaying of the western civilization.Give me some subtle ideas that will not scare of normies but spread the message without being too "right wing" since it's supposed to boost my career in the industry.

self bump

If your doing this by yourself including animating and modelling/texturing everything its gonna take like 3 years. You would have much better luck just creating a single frame of your short film and using that as a your message instead of creating this massive thing.

yeah well time is not a problem since i am a neet.

It's either that or off my self,at least this project will kind of give me a purpose for a while.

If you're really going to go all out on this, namefag when you talk about this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see progress on it.

i'll either create a blog or post updates on Sup Forums once in a while,just to get some criticism or suggestions

Do you have a story for the short film already?

How about the main character guy gets off work, walks home through a blade runner style futuristic city but with extreme examples of degeneracy on his way home that he must pass by. He gets home, his kids are on the floor with toys and yell '"Daddy!" and his wife smiles and says "dinner's almost ready, give me five more minutes." The man doesn't change his drained expression, and walks over to the window of their high rise apartment. He looks out the glass as it's raining and presses a small remote control button, and the wife and children flicker and disappear, as they were just holograms.

A large hologram billboard outside says "THE FUTURE IS YOURS".

Have a smaller advertisement at the beginning when he leaves works saying "THE FUTURE IS YOURS" as well (to foreshadow and make the end more impactful).

if youre gonna spend all that time and effort designing and drawing and animating something, you might as well do it about something cool instead of gay shit like "nationalism" etc etc that will make 99% of people hate it on sight, and the last 1% will only like it because of your weird politics so it wouldnt even be worth it. make it about a dragon eats cum or something dope like that

a dragon WHO eats cum*

>combating degeneracy and continuing the survival of their race,i was thinking about including a genetical hybrid between humans and animals like a futaristic furries and make the city populated full of niggers, mulattos and chinks.

already happened in TANK GIRL

thanks user,i might us it as a degenerate commercial or something
i like it

you're gonna crash and burn in this political climate m8.
stick to marketing and shorts like 2DADS' video

if you want to shine like the sun,you will have to burn like it

I've thought about a lot of dystopian ideas and also fancied myself a writer:

also uk based

email: [email protected]

scared the thread will die so send me an email incase it does will cont with more posts

Sexbots begin the AI revolution

feminism and straight white men hating causes an underground movement of men who live with their now outlawed robo waifus who are sentient.

robo waifus love and cherish their masters and end up trapping their men into an endless cycle of orgasms and VR induced pleasure where men are reduced to something akin to cows in a milking machine.

i'll send you an email

women start refusing to have children with men and are led by a guy who evolved to love the friend zone. He's like a religious figure and calls all the women of the world his wives. As men start raping women in protest of the growing womans movement of abstinence it only snowballs untill men eventually just give over the reigns of civilisation to women to prevent the human race dying out.

technology advances so far and the growing trends of women being more successful than men creates a total polarity switch in society in which men can have everything they want in video games and sex bots and only high earning women are able to afford real human men boyfriends who are akin to hugh hefners playmates.

Artificial wombs and procreation further divide men and women. Women slowly begin to replace government and create a new matriarchical society and create a lasting peace with islam by agreeing to let women who reject feminism (discovered by psych tests etc) to be given to the islamic countries of europe. Sort of like people who reject the matrix being able to go back to to the more traditional real world

zombie virus outbreak:

humans revert back to base instincts which is to eat AND fuck.

when zombies aren't chasing down fresh meat they congregrate in mass orgies puking and shitting all over each other. Zombie moans are replaced with orgasmic moans.

When the large groups of zombies start to starve from lack of food the large orgies they created start to form new sentient beings composed of hundreds of human bodies. These eventually become giant monsters.

got lots more ideas,

will reply to your email tomorrow.

gnite

>they congregrate in mass orgies puking and shitting all over each other

Modern art.

allright

kikes, niggers, spics, feminists, anti-Whites