My friend who was a victim of the Rwandian genocide Hates Trump

My friend was only nine in the Rwandian genocide, when their village was sacked by the Hutu they raped the women and sliced his moms boobs off, forced the Tutsi to eat feces until they vomitted and then eat the vomit. They forced them to eat eachothers vomit. They then forced incest on many families of the village. My friend was branded with this symbol that stands for "less than human". He was then forced to carry a bag of dirt to symbolize he was "lower than dirt". HE did this until his knee skin was melted off basically. He escaped after U.N troops came. THey saved his life and relocated to America

He says Trumps racial hatred sounds a lot like Hutu propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2016/09/16/uganda-a-brilliant-genocide/
larouchepub.com/other/2008/3545soros_genocide_congo.html
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-us-genocide-in-rwanda-you-will.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish he got genocided desu

Hutus did nothing wrong, tutsis are the Jews of Africa.

Tell your friend he has to go back

the only african genocide we care about is white genocide

Rwandan genocide literally never happened

Good to know

Picture of this alleged symbol or it never happened.

Give an example of Trump's racial hatred.

quit posting this shit, sage

FPBP...again

Fuck black people and fuck OP's nigger friend

This

how does he expect people to tolerate his nigger ass when he KNOWS firsthand that not even other niggers will

How are you a victim of a genocide if you're alive?

Rwanda

As you might suspect, the accepted western controlled media version of events in 1994 tagged as the Rwandan genocide (Tutsi V Houti) are nowhere close to the geopolitical reality of what actually happen.
And, of course, the part played by the US in the decade before and the UK as a colonial power in African for the century prior is ignored.

counterpunch.org/2016/09/16/uganda-a-brilliant-genocide/

(((Tutsi's))) BTFO

never forget the 6 gorillas

>t. Bantu apologist

He was forced to carry dirt while being mocked and degrated and his family was killed and his knees still have scars

So he was 9yrs old in Africa and could actually read the paper? I'm not buying this niggers story! What has really happened is American niggers have brainwashed him!

Your friend is an idiot.

Hutu propaganda is actually left wing, it was created out of envy of the more successful Tutsi.

In a proper right wing society the tutsi ought to rule over the hutu.

The Hutus had every reason for their chopathon as Whites do to dispose of the Jew and his dusky servants.

BTW look at everyone chilling behind the fake-crying coons in OPs pic.

>GIBSMEDAT! GIBSMEDAT!

Why the fuck did they send those niggers here?
Typical nigger. Way more concerned about whitey, but overlooks actual things done by other niggers.

Tell him he can go back to living with hutus then.

He didn't read the paper, he experienced this and 9 year olds can read

How is he a victim of a genocide if he is alive?

Belgium "anthropologist" claimed racial superiority of some tribes over others to divide and conquer.
The real story is the millions murdered by the king of Belgium from the mid 1800s ..

He was humilated, mocked, and forced to carry dirt on all fours until his knees were destroyed. He was branded, and his moms boobs were cut off.

so what? why dont you do something about it you kekistani faggot

this nigger again? your friend is either imaginary or lying. they were very thorough. also people involved wouldnt be expected to know the hows and the whys most of the time even though they had seen it first hand

this is why you will never be a great writer and your shit will only sell for $1 in digital form because you dont really understand reality. you characters suddenly know things they shouldnt know because it was stated in another chapter to another character and nobody else should have a clue because its so odd or contradictory to conventional wisdom and the info is never given to the character currently using the info constructively to save the world in the last chapter

they were attacked some fled thats that. that is all any one would know if it was them on the receiving end in some 3rd world country

Tell him he is a stupid nigger and only other niggers are responsible for all the shit done to him

>tutsis are the Jews of Africa
How does this make any sense?

Also where can I do some moar reading about forced coprophagia in Rwanda?

My friend hates Hitler, but he likes Trump. What's your fucking point?

Still not Genocide.

Eat shit.

>mfw nigger genocide is so uncivilized and vulgar

Holy shit just rev up those gas chambers you fucking monsters.

rabbi, you're loosing it, kek, stop posting the same thread over and over, you're too damn obvious

And that's what i described. He described to me the events he saw happen, then he came to america and did some reserach on it.

Trump isn't a nigger tho

>niggers kill niggers in the land of niggers
The entire UN gets called in to save niggers and bring more of them to the good ole USA
>niggers kill whites in what once we're countries but have now degraded back into nigger land
Barely even mentioned. If your "friend" truly says what Trump is doing sounds anything remotely close to what happens in Africa then your friend probably is a nigger. When are people going to care about what happens to Europeans in africa?

My friends hate Trump but like Sanders.

I do too.

Your friend watched Tears of the Sun.

It belies you to speak of such events given that the movie was made in 2003 and you were born no earlier than 2005.

Necklacing sure does look like a shit way to go.

>friends with a nigger
>looks at flag

What a surprise.

The intense ethnic conflict in Burundi and Rwanda, between Tutsis and Hutus, a legacy of the Belgian colonial period, continues to be the basis for manipulation in the region.

larouchepub.com/other/2008/3545soros_genocide_congo.html

>forced the Tutsi to eat feces until they vomitted and then eat the vomit
So it took at least two scoops of shit making them vomit. Niggers, literally.

>9 year old can read
>9 year old nogg can read
Pick one

Who gives a shit you cuck, they're niggers. If you love them so much go there and let them rape you up the bum.

I can't even look in the toliet after i shit because it makes me want to barf, i couldn't imagine eating my own shit

I was reading books before i went to grade school, and blacks are no different than us physically it's just broken homes and many are from fatherless homes so it would be the same there considering family values were strong in AFrica.

>My friend experienced massive black on black crime until white people saved him
>Now he says this talk about ending black on black crime sounds just like propaganda

Niggers are more retarded than I imagined then.

Haha edgy XD

>Commie Sanders
I'm glad it was rigged so he wasn't the Dem candidate. His polices were even worse than Killary's

>The only difference between races are skin color
That's where you're wrong faggistani

>edgy
It may be edgy but it's true

>I can't even look in the toliet after i shit because it makes me want to barf
Jesus what a fucking pussy.

Sorry im just not an uncivilized barbarian who deals with shit. You disgusting weirdo..

Your friend is a wild nigger. He will snap and kill you one day.

>Rwanda, Installing a US Protectorate in Central Africa. The US was Behind the Rwanda Genocide

The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives.

The Rwandan civil war in 1990...Washington’s hidden agenda consisted in establishing an American sphere of influence in a region historically dominated by France and Belgium.

America’s design was to displace France by supporting the Rwandan Patriotic Front and by arming and equipping its military arm, the Rwandan Patriotic Army (RPA)

From the mid-1980s, the Kampala government under President Yoweri Musaveni had become Washington’s African showpiece of “democracy”. Uganda had also become a launchpad for US sponsored guerilla movements into the Sudan, Rwanda and the Congo.

Major General Paul Kagame had been head of military intelligence in the Ugandan Armed Forces; he had been trained at the U.S. Army Command and Staff College (CGSC) in Leavenworth, Kansas which focuses on warfighting and military strategy. Kagame returned from Leavenworth to lead the RPA, shortly after the 1990 invasion.

Throughout the civil war, the RPA was supplied from United People’s Defense Forces (UPDF) military bases inside Uganda.
The Tutsi commissioned officers in the Ugandan army took over positions in the RPA. The October 1990 invasion by Ugandan forces was presented to public opinion as a war of liberation by a Tutsi led guerilla army.

humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-us-genocide-in-rwanda-you-will.html

I'm more concerned why you're friends with a 9 year old.

>blacks are no different than us physically

How does this work then? Also can you explain the failure rates of transplants?

He was 9 years old AT THE TIME. Rwandian genocide was 20 years ago.

i can't explain it.

lmao

no he didnt

The problem was they were niggers. Have you ever lived in a black community? They’re sadistic as fuck, and they mainly target Asians and smaller whites. Latinos will shoot them, so they try to leave them alone.

That sounds a lot like the plot to A Child Called It, has your friend been on Oprah?

Learn to count/read

More evidence that the solution to the problem of black lives is total sterilization of the black population. Black lives matter in that they are an immense buden on humanity and difficult to curtail.

>one group of savages on a dystopian hell-scape of a continent demonstrated inhumane practices while trying to wipe out another group of savages
>OP has friend who witnessed it and (of course) compares it to Trump

The needle on my GIVE-A-SHIT-O-METER isn't moving much.

>the US
It wasnt us. It was our cucked ass (((government))) there's a reason th zog uses america to do all the dirty work. We're the only ones strong enough to do so. That's why when we take up arms again and take back our representation in our own damn government the Jews will lose their stranglehold on the world

Best post.

no one cares you n9a jew.

you care

what did i care about exactly?

SAGE FUCKING SAGE THIS DUMB COPYPASTA

Thanks for giving us an example of how dumb and easily brainwashed africans are.

Stop making these threads you fucking faggot.

Sounds like your basic Nigger Infestation to me?

Needs a treatment of NoGroid...

Fuck you, OP, trying to conflate the two. PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ENFORCING THE LAWS OF THE LAND. If you don't like the laws then grow a fucking pair of balls, write a fucking Congressman, and change the fucking law. Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP and, if you're an immigrant bitching, go the fuck home. Am I clear?