Redpill me on Neuschwabenland, Sup Forums

Redpill me on Neuschwabenland, Sup Forums

bumping with Neuschwabenland stuff

No, go do it yourself.

>posts weebshit
>ok

>Neuschwabenland
I don't know what this is and have no desire to google it.
Why don't you start off by explaining what you know?

Basically, there's a theory that during WW2, Germany made expeditions to Antarctica, and discovered habitable areas and made some sort of city/base called "Neuschwabenland" or "New Swabia." According to the theory, the Nazis conducted experiments involving rockets and other aircraft technology. Some even claim there were flying saucers or UFOs. German scientists spoke of being helped by "people from other worlds," which some believe means aliens. I'm just looking to learn more about the subject so I made this thread to see if anyone had any good stuff on Neuschwabenland.

>Neuschwabenland
Muss man wissen!

Seriously... If you honestly believe that the ebil nazis had a secret base in antarctica and/or that the earth is hollow you seriously need to consider performing a shotgun tonsillectomy on yourself

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just looking for info on this stuff even if it was just Nazis performing experiments.

>le hollow earth maymay

300 Nazi subs were detailed to have left harbour and were on route to Antarctica where Hitler actually had a research base associated with the Thule society experimenting with geothermal engineering. None of those subs were ever recorded returning and to this day
no sign of them has been found.

This is all recorded history

Yeah, my "you" wasnt referring to you in particular but to people who believe in that crap in general.

Nazis did a lot of nice technological shit but the claim that they had bratwurst with ayyy lmaos in a cave deep under antarctic ice is pretty damn retarded even by /x/'s standards

>This is all recorded history
Yes, suuure. Where are the records?
Or to say it with my bad russian:
Where is da proofz?????

Is there a problem Juden?

evidence?
no?
>>/x/

I mean it's not so crazily far-fetched to believe that there was some kind of very successful Nazi base down there, but it was covered up by (((you know who))).

There's a reason they call it a theory, user.

Yup, operation highjump was launched

> tfw jews are trying to take our aryan reality-bending magic away from us

>it's not so crazily far-fetched to believe that
No it's not. It's stupid. Do you have any idea what a logistical nightmare running a research station there is even today? People give the nazis way too much credit for their ingeniuity. Sure they were very tech savvy but not enough to run a full scale weapons factory in perma ice country.
Believing the earth is hollow is even more retarded

Also itnshould not be called theory. A theory has evidence that supports it. Hypothesis would be more fitting but even hypothesis is based on evidence but still lacks "definite" proof

new?
yes?
>>/reddit/

I find it interesting. I just think this thread is posted on the wrong board.
mods?

The only thing that gives this idea credence is the fac that an American navy expedition got lit up by saucer like vessels and they had to retreat.Can't remember the name another user could maybe source that incident

bump