Donald Trump 'kept book of Adolf Hitler's speeches in his bedside cabinet'

Trump confirmed /ourguy/
Link:independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=pd3zfhsiY1U
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
nytimes.com/2017/10/21/opinion/sunday/male-infertility-middle-east.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp#General_overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow drumpf is a fascist what a surprise

THAT FUCKING FLAG THO

oh wow guess we can ignore the fact his entire family is jewish now!

TRUMP TRUMP!! XD

>"he had would never"
Journalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

You know what, I'm starting to understand him.

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Genocide is in the U.N., jew admits people for hating them for taking role, I just don't care

How long are you shills going to post this shit before you get tired or banned for spam?

it's pretty funny my dear amerimutt

Uh, how is one or the other any better?

Hitler was extremely motivational. He was intelligent and an amazing leader. I don’t agree with gassing Jews, but look at what he accomplished? Nefarious or not he had a natural talent to lead. He sought the brightest talent, harnessed it & used it. Kind of like Donald Trump. IMO

both are subhumans aka amerimutts

>i dont agree with gassing jews
Hitler didnt agree with gassing jews newfag

That's was not like, 2 years ago?

Fair enough

First of all I’m not new....
secondly, his plan was to create a pure race. He obviously supported gassing Jews or there would’ve been NO HALOCAUST

this

His plan was to get jews out of Germany because he saw them spreading their influence throughout europe after the (((bolshevik revolution))), hence the (((german revolution))) in 1918. If youre not a newfag then youre a brainlet, not sure which is worse

Now you're getting it..

based

said he had would never

Mein Kompf (spelling) is a work of art. I don’t care if Hitler wrote it or Jesus Christ, it was amazingly motivational

>halocaust

master cheef keif never gassed no heebs

it's like they confused their propaganda with the truth

behind a meme flag, you faggot.

His book was great both editions. It sucks that some of the best parts got lost in translation. To appreciate the full message and details you have to be able to read in German. Sadly a lot of ppl lack such talent.

we wuz uruk hai nao?

Thats right. There was no Holocaust.

Finally the purge is back. Oh blimpy, shoot your loved ones. November 5th. Beat the highscore, survive kill some cops. Memeber, everyone is a cop that they. Kill Alex Jones get extra RP and Bitcoins.

>"but said he had would never...."

>z
>o
>z
>z
>l
>e

fake news, move on.

exactly holocaust didnt happen kiddo welcome 2 the internet

>mfw the tears and butthurt when the papers say "yeah it was Oswald, alone"
>mfw itll be a scientific achievement to measure how short of time it takes for the people who said trump was guy to change opinion to ITS CLEARLY fake news

reputable news outlets can spell/basic grammar check check lol

clickbait

low-key I wish he had tho

is this the latest shareblue tactic?

swamp the board with this jew jew jew
bullshit ?

stop pissing in our ocean of piss

He is too powerful

Trump should get an audio book form of mein kampf so he can listen while he eats breakfast every morning like I do.

He didn't gas anyone you stupid faggot. The holohoax is a kike lie.

I have old newspapers saying less than6 million died.

Maybe in the next century it will be 60 million.

>Y U BROWN THO

kek, the kikes really do think the intellect of normies is nigger tier. This movie will redpill more people than a drunk mel gibson driving home.

pay close attention, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=pd3zfhsiY1U

literally fake news

Fabricated lies.

Correct, the Holocaust didn't happen.

You know how you know? Because there are still fucking Jews.

>"we weren't lying because it can't be semantically parsed"
gotta make use of those linguistics majors that are too retarded to work an espresso machine

until they get unbanned from Sup Forums

Not true. Watch this speech.

In all fairness... Hitler did make some good speeches, even if you didn't agree with him.

That's funny, since the actual "gas chamber" door at Auschwitz is made of wood and has a glass window.

It also opens indoors.

Let's see a picture of you, meme-flag-fag.

>the govt. finally releases the full undiluted truth
or
>the govt. perpetuates the existing narrative to prove its own trustworthiness by supplying the president it abjectly hates, and it citizens (whom it also abjectly hates), with evidence supporting its initial claims.

Which do you think will happen?

Clothing fumigation. The actual reason for the presence of Xyklon B. Notice that this is not a "fake shower" of the sort described in the accounts of Auschwitz.

That's because there was no homicidal gas chamber used at any point in any of the death camps.

Thanks for bashing your own teeth out, though.

>if I rehash this fake news for the millionth time maybe the readers will finally believe it

>said he had would never read the speeches
>he had would never

The absolute state of British Pravda

That's true. Which is why the Holocaust is clearly false. It was invented to justify Soviet war crimes and the creation of Israel.

yeah you're obviously new

DESU it could be reverse psychology, plus pretty much everyone agrees that Hitler was great at giving speeches.

That byline.
>uh everyone knows that happened a-DOY

Ahaha this is fucking gold.

daily reminder

this is old news
the left can't meme kys

wait, so now he's an informed reader of history? get your story straight, jew media.

Mussolini industrialized the fuck out of his country in a time of need as well. Fascism just werks in the right environment. I would have liked to see how the experiment played out but instead the fascists were obsessed with land acquisition.

>(((independent)))

Fucking neck yourself, nigger.

What sort of cancer is this

Great collection there, but Storm of Steel is not fiction

>independent
literally fake new

You know there shouldn't be a problem with this, but there is. The big problem is that gassing didn't happen in Dachau, even Jews don't dispute this (they did until it was proven that there were no gas chambers there). No, rather they then changed the story to Jews who were gassed at Dachau were transported to Hartheim Castle and actually gassed there. I mean you could say that the castle is nearby, but 150 miles isn't really nearby. Feel free to look it up. Unless you have another blog post that will really make me look foolish.
Maybe next time, Abe.

checked
>he won't let me down

>Proving something no one is allowed to disagree with

Does Jewish wordplay know no bounds?

learn to read faggots

the article isnt about importing bulls but about "new ways of thinking about it JUST LIKE IN THE MOST ELIGHTNENED AND BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD-THE MIDDLE EAST"

its just another instance of "how we , white barbarians " could lear from "them"

>Over the past 30 years, my research has focused on male infertility in the Middle East. There, genetic sperm defects — the main cause of male infertility — are particularly common and often run in families. High rates of male smoking, ambient air pollution in the major cities and the stresses of war, too, have taken a costly toll on male reproductive health. Yet the region not only has made tremendous technological advances in combating male infertility but also has undergone a dramatic change in societal attitudes toward the problem.

nytimes.com/2017/10/21/opinion/sunday/male-infertility-middle-east.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

sorry false thread

Reveal your flag roach

a good set to have
>checked

>co.uk
Uh huh.

> said he had would never read speeches

holy shit i've literally never heard this before

>It is claimed that in 1942, more than 3,166 prisoners in weakened condition were transported to Hartheim Castle near Linz, and were executed by poison gas because they were deemed unfit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp#General_overview

Wew lad

Holy fuck, he's here

KEK LOVES DONALD TRUMP AND HITLER AND JFK AND ANDREW JACKSON AND US.