So aside from the lackluster first half and the mild QUALITY in the second half, this was actually pretty good, agree?

So aside from the lackluster first half and the mild QUALITY in the second half, this was actually pretty good, agree?

Nope, but Inori is best girl.

Yeah. best original that year and in a long while. The copycats like valvrave failed so hard to replicate the success.

Obviously.

tons of fun to drop with Sup Forums but overall it was pretty mediocre.

Got any of her in the white dress? She's the hottest when wearing it.

Isn't it a wedding dress?

I guess? I just remember she wears it a lot in the 2nd half and it's great. I'll take any and all pics you can get.

I just had a few screenshots.

Inori was absolute shit

I got so much dumb fun out of. I mean poorly explained DNA soul weapons are great.

Only on opposite day.

Get out.

Nooice.

I used to have a webm of her running when she goes berserk, but I lost it in a crash. ;_;

Fuck off, she was awful. She's the one of the most shallow main characters I've ever seen. The only times she had a personality was when Shu's sister was in her head.
She's shit every day.

Laying it a bit thick there senpai.

Shit taste, m8.

see

For me, its similar to Charlotte, it wasn't particularly good. However I enjoyed it alot and its probably in my top 20/25

Even if a lot of user do not approve inori is my frist and only waifu.
I saw around 600 anime but she still my best girl

She is the hottest no matter the outfit.

I bet you are one of those who call Inori shallow or boring, but have Tsugumi as their favourite GC girl because just muh ass.