This is what a Canadian looks like. Discuss

This is what a Canadian looks like. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9isGe9kdCbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a gook

>Seach and Rescue team
what is a "seach"?

can’t say I’m surprised tobehonestfamalamaily

Diversity is our strength.

We

WUZ

QINGS

CANUCKS

kek, well done boys

Australia has a much larger Asian population when compared on a per-capita basis

Australia has been getting lazy these days, it’s too easy for me to destroy them

This is what New Zealanders look like. Discuss.

That's an NZ flag. They're the slight less hicky people living on the islands to the east of Australia.

lmao fucking christ

They sorta look like the illegals we're finally doing something about

>NZ Maori population: Canadian Asian population:

that should be
>Canadian Asian population : >15%

Your Maoris are 10x worse than the Asians living in Canada. 80% of your fucking Maori are alcoholics living off your tax dollars. At least the Asians in Canada are smart and work hard and contribute to society,

Just fuck off ya stupid kiwi hillbilly.

New Zeland stop comparing your shithole nothing island to actual relevant countries

Most people think you goat-fuckers are just part of Australia

Come back when you have achieved something other than goat-AIDS

you guys seem upset about something

here have this photo of the Chinese flag being officially raised in front of Hongcouver city hall to celebrate their national holiday

Do they contribute to wider society up there? The Chinks I've known in the states are extremely insular and pretty much create little Chinatown pockets where they do their own thing separate from everyone else. They're also rude as fuck to everyone else whenever they do venture out of their neighborhood.

top kek. We're not upset. We're laughing at you :)

80% of Auckland homeless are Maori
youtu.be/9isGe9kdCbE

Here's the same thing in Toronto. Meanwhile we just elected a new PM who is lowering Chinese immigration by 30,000 per year

>C O L O N I S E D
>O
>L
>O
>N
>I
>S
>E
>D

This is my experience as well. Only help and benefit their own communities.

>we may be overrun by niggers but you guys have a lot of high IQ Asians

You sure showed us.

Toronto's still more Poo than Yellow Jew at the moment

yup. Here in Vancouver most Asians are very well educated and hold down good jobs. They've integrated well for the most part. I work with many Asians (HK, China, Indonesia, Viet, etc.) and I find them easy to get work with and get along with. Shitty drivers, but hey you can't have everything.

People have to want to actually come to your country for it to accept immigrants

Sorry I know that isn’t ever going to happen for you I should not bring it up

>over 200k homeless in Canada
>almost entirely native or nigger
kek

Frankly I think you're getting a lesser grader of Chinese immigrants in the U.S. than we are in Canada.

So many people want to come here that it has to be lowered m8 it's been a central campaign issue don't be stupid

New Zealand. Probably one of the most irrelevant "first world" countries in existence. Your insults mean nothing to me. You're like a fruit fly buzzing around my garbage can. One slap and you're gone :)

It was weird as fuck when Chinks started moving in around me. I bought into the meme that Asians in general were bro-tier, but these little gremlins are just so rude and detached. You give them a friendly hello and they will straight-up ignore you, like they won't even bother to look at you or acknowledge in the slightest that you said anything and just keep on walking. Even niggers will generally do the chin-nod thing back at you in that situation. I'm pretty convinced that these people are actually just soulless automatons that can imitate human behavior to varying degrees of success.

confirmed bug people. I live in Davis, CA and it feels like a genuine infestation

>Canada
>thinks he is relevant
ahahaha the thing about NZ m8 is that we embrace our irrelevance and just enjoy our peace and quiet in our own little corner of the world

There is nothing more embarrassing than a Canadian constantly trying to play with the big kids

>this is what the goat fuckers of the Southern Hemisphere actually believe!!!!

HAAHHAHAHAHHAH

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Missing hiker found
then he isn't missing is he?

New Zealand = irrelevant

It could literally sink into the ocean tomorrow and no one would give a sweet fuck. :)

canadians are a diverse people

I fucked hate Southern Asians and the Chinese. Chinese are like insects. No compassion, creativity and are impossible to interact with like normal people. Southern Asians are just cheap and weird.

I never understood why the Japanese and Koreans hated other asians until I had to live around these immigrants. Fuck them.

>t. chang

where do you live?

He looks less Asian then I expected

hot

Canadians are the same as Americans but more cuck

That sounds a lot more like my experiences.

Though I'd add that Southern Asians are fucking bipolar or something. Some days they'll be really nice and friendly and other days they'll do this thing where they look at you and just turn their face or entire body when you try and acknowledge them.

Those are some Chinese looking fingers.

>Declares herself a "social democrat"
>Declares Maori ooga-booga tier language will be taught to ALL children in primary school.
>Literally declares capitalism a failure.

Shes probably reducing immigration to only allow in Chinese immigrants lol

They are NPCs. I remember in college there were dozens waiting outside a door to a class and some white guy just went through it and they all followed.

>doesnt understand how MMP works and that Maori as an educational requirement will be rejected by the House
>thinks vacuous statements relating to her own personal philosophy have any bearing on the structure and direction of our nation

It’s chinese New Year.... see how people are dressed up?

Nice cherry pick, im not suprised in the least you had too

I'd guess no, just like their US based compadres

We are relevant.

>touch the USA
>big land with lots of resources
>get mentioned on American media 100x more often than New Zealand
>instantly recognizable flag. Everybody thinks you’re Australia.

>chinese new year
>we need to raise the chinese flag at city hall
this perfectly demonstrates just how much of your population is chinese and how much influence they have over your society fuckwit

awww he thinks he's important

its okay little guy we know how big and tough you are, no need for posturing

I despise going into Vancouver anymore it's like I'm going into a different country. It's now an entirely different place from the one I knew in the 80s and 90s

Pic related is you

It’s a Holliday..... they have feathers on their heads

They get to do this because they asked and were approved, unlike when those Abos suck the gas from your car again

Stay cherry picking goat-fucker!

>t NZ m8 is that we embrace our irrelevance and just enjoy our peace and quiet in our own little corner of the world
This love visiting to New Zealand everyone there seems chill.

>asked and approved
Again, this illustrates just how many chinks you have and how much influence they have in your society.

stay RICED, cuck

Canada integrates people and this is why Chinese millionaires come here to spend their money to fund NEETS like you

Maybe your irrelevant shithole should attract more Chinese so your monthly gibs can improve!!!

chng chong

another suspiciously blurry photo that looks like a face app

>Canada integrates people
fucking lol explain Chinatown
>maybe your irrelevant shithole should attract more Chinese so your monthly gibs can improve!!!
nah m8 we actually appreciate our sovereignty and have decided to not only close the door but to prevent foreign ownership

Enjoy having all of your land bought up by Chinese oligarchs, cuck.

> every city in the world has a china town in it.... here is Wellington’s China town in the 1900’s.... ya it’s been there a while but not if you collect gibs and sit in your goat-fucker basement!!!!!

NZ BTFOOOO

>120 year old "evidence" of Wellington chinatown
>if he knew anything at all he would know Richard Seddon declared chinese immigration the "Yellow Peril" during this time
>no chinatown since
>meanwhile rapidly expanding Chinese portions of Vancouver and Toronto where all of the people are Chinese, they have shitty little flea markets lining the streets, they have signs in Chinese
>cover literally blocks and blocks and blocks of otherwise prime real estate right in the middle of the city
>Toronto Chinatown even has a mall called "Dragon City Mall"
wew lad

>Bermuda gets a red ensign
>we get A FUCKING LEAF
it's not fair bros

This is Canada.

This too.

toronto is a fucking shithole, on par with chicongo or fucking sea addled.

So is this. Notice the massive ANTIFA graffiti

Wow I don’t know what that Canadian chad did to you but you are seriously KEKED and can’t admit you are wrong

The Chinese come here to escape their communist shit hole and spend money, which keeps us more relevant than some shit hole that isn’t even on some maps LOL

Stay salty you literally who’s

Here's Hongcouver.

>he still thinks this upsets the kiwi
Just the way we like it m8 -- compared to leafs who get ass blasted whenever someone tells them they aren't anywhere near as important as they think they are.

yeah and this is what an Australian looks like

top kek

And there was a MASSIVE backlash against that flag raising

I would kill a for a decent chinatown in my city.

Asian markets are the best. Except for durians they put on display sometimes.

Canada is the most envied country in the world and has been voted as such 2/4 of the last years by the world’s most powerful nations

>THIS TRIGGERS THE MEME COUNTRY

HAHAHAHAHAH NZ BTFOOOOOO

Obviously not big enough, Chang.
>he can't even control his own country

Bullshit. My experience with chinks is they're here to launder their dirty drug money. They don't contribute fuck all except white collar crime and ruining a once great city

Bring back the fucking Chinese exclusion act

>Canada is the most envied country in the world
>this is what leafs actually believe

>ITT Canada and Australia's Canada argue over which of them is more irrelevant

Girls, GIRLS, you're both pretty!

Yep the NDP and liberals absolutely fucked it. If you voted against the SoCreds in the 90s you brought this decline on us

What should we have done rioted and hung the fucking chinks from trees until the federal army put us down?

what're some authentic chinese dishes?

Do the haka mate

Dog washed down with toxic water

Or you could just elect politicians that aren't cucked. Oh but you can't because your entire population is cucked or chinese

ooga booga

>he thinks elections actually work

Let me tell you about Canada
>western provinces votes don't count only the east
>federal government controls immigration
>the east loves open borders
>chinks have paid off every level of government

The only meaningful change we can make in government is declaring independence from Canada and then dragging the traitors into the street and hanging them from every available tree lamppost and overpass

You are ignorant as an American and as irrelevant as a Mongolian

You are a newzie goat fucker!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

IM STARTING TO SEE MORE AND MORE NONWHITES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

>admits canada has been overtaken and is effectively ruled by cuckolds and chinks
the entire point of this thread

lol kys

>26 posts by this ID
>has been embarrassed 26 times and comes back for more

Never change! Keep getting cucked over and over by Cana-chads while map makers scramble to pencil in a non-nation filled with literal cavemen

>an OP who actually replies to his own thread
I know this is a foreign concept to shitposting leafs but it's actually the whole point.

No only the east. The west is white however our government is fucking bribed to shit by the Chinese government

If you think voting ever accomplished anything vs bloodshed you're a fucking idiot