I want to _____ this retard!

i want to _____ this retard!

I would tongue punch her fart box.

Stop watching bad anime.

devour the asshole of

Stop watching ecchi in general.

/gkick

Netoge no Yome is good for what it is.

How would you know whether a show is bad if you don't watch it?

Pretty fucking easy actually

rape

>girl want to fuck boy
>boy also want to fuck
>boy somehow doing everything to not fuck with her
>show end literally on the same terms it started

YAMERO

anally impregnate

But at least ending was about how money is a good substitution for skill, effort and other gay shit.

fuck piggy, a friend of

H-haram.

that girl doesn't have any personality at all.

unwatch the anime of

it looked bad but my friend wanted to watch it together, and the first like 3 episodes made it seem like it wouldn't be complete horse shit

i didn't watch the last 3 or so either, though I guess i intend to because sunk cost etc

I actually watch the show solely for her, but not for the reason you think.

It's just that I love seeing how carefully engineered every single one of her interactions is.

She's an incredibly dedicated gamer, but despite putting 20 hours a day into it, she's still shit, which means a male interested in her won't feel threatened.
No matter how much she plays more than you, she openly holds back on her abysmal advancement so that she will be like her friends, making her attractive even to the casual gamer.
She's described as incredibly beautiful, but does nothing to sustain that beauty, and no one makes open moves towards her, giving an hypotetical self insert all the time in this universe to approach her or just watch her from afar.
She's supposed to be "fat and lazy", which means it won't make an otaku ashamed by comparison, but is still incredibly pretty, giving someone the satisfaction of both being justified in sloth AND having a beautiful girl.

She's perfect. In the sense that I imagine a long table of old men in black suits going "Alright guys, how do we made the perfect money magnet?", with the first item on the blackboard being the word "Personality" crossed over with t hick red paint instead of chalk.

So basically she's perfect waifu material

I assume she stays retarded forever in the manga, right?

One look at Ako's body and you KNOW how hyper-fertile she is. If he was mad enough to bend her over the desk and just pound her against it she'd be sure to be impregnated by the first thick load he pumps into her womb. He's not ready to be a father yet, I mean shit they haven't even raided the Dragon and gotten the Cloth Pants it drops for Master yet.

you could probably cum in Pig and feel safe about it, though.

Pig is best girl, so of course.

>Wanting children

Or you can do the responsible thing and only use their asshole.

Retards deserve fucking too.

Tommy please.

We seriously need more thick girls and I don't mean fatties or sticks with big boobs.

starve

She's too fucking fat.

You're kidding me, right? If she's as fertile as that even the tiniest bit of drop down would knock her up.

Woman can actually get pregnant if their not careful about anal.

I didn't even notice how Netoge threads stopped popping up. How did it end and what's the consensus on it?

I liked it. It was by no means good, but it was entertaining and even cute at times. I don't regret watching it, and I'd be right on top of it if there was ever a second season.

I feel like you've been learning about this stuff from inadequate sources...

Who else hates himself for not only watching it, but also being fully aware that if there'll be season 2 you'll watch it like the autistic schwein you are.

I'm assuming main girl stays as retarded as ever so I'm out if so.

Ended like how it began

be

worth a watch?

I loved it because, as someone who spent 9 years playing Ragnarok, I could self-insert into every single situation they were in. Except getting hacked, which I fortunately avoided.

Meanwhile, Ako is exactly as described. I still would waifu and fuck her silly, though. Show could be actually good if it didn't fall into .

There are some actual funny moments

Worth a watch if you have free time

What's a decent ecchi anime? never seen any

Not really.

The first like 3-5 episodes are ok.

This was probably the best part in the show.

Don't you know, user. If you read some random two sentences long summaries written by some idiot you turn into an anime expert right then and there.

The entire War of Emperium arc was 10/10. I loved the newbies' first reaction to seeing a precast, and throwing themselves on it.

Imagine that. Semen that leaves the mother's asshole only to enter the vagina. A literal shit kid.

It's somehow giving me a boner

But it's entirely true. While the chances are lower than direct vaginal intercourse you can still get pregnant from sloppy anal.

Proofs?

Search "anal pregnancy".

While the chances are very low it is still entirely possible.

I cant stand this formula of mc that does nothing, and ends only giving blue balls to the viewers.

isn't she a neet?

why does her body look pretty fit?

she does the fit thingy indoors

because anime magic

>fit
Wrong vowel.

>toned

Appreciate Nekohime, niggers.

Fuck Nekohime.
>everyone is secretly a girl, even the man pretending to be a girl
Biggest disappointment.

>Fuck Nekohime.
Clearly she needed it bad.

>all of Nekohime's followers would lose interest if they knew she was a legit female, but is christmas keiki

FEELS BAD MAN