Seiyuu Thread

So, Aoi apparently didn't know until today that Qualidea Code and Ange Vierge air on the same day in some regions.

This little fact made her mention that coincidentally, she recorded the lines for Maihime and Dark Remiel on the same day. She refers to this as the real thrill/pleasure of her job as a seiyuu.

Between the flashback to Hime's chilhood, her hot-blooded fighting and Remiel psychological abuse plus sex-voice that's quite something.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.line.me/r/channels/21/broadcast/21069
animatetimes.com/play.php?id=21141&c=4&p=suzumura-tights&e=343&v=21141&from=details.php
youtube.com/watch?v=P_UJqqgUWBY
youtube.com/watch?v=vMPb2qPM2UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my future wife

I'm not even sure what they were thinking with Ramiel other than"Aoi Yuuki voices this character", that seemed like a particular fuck you to any existing fans of the character far beyond usual Ange Vierge anime absolute madman standards.

I am ignorant of how Ramiel is on the source material. Care to elaborate?

Uesaka Sumire wa kawaikarou

Sumipe and Siorin.

Would marry.

But you would need to have a lot of small ladders all over the house.

what are some other seiyuu shows besides tokyo encounter?

I'll carry her everywhere.

>there is Seiyuu Share House with female seiyuu hanging out and Eguchi Takuya no Oretachidatte Iyasaretai where Eguchi goes on trips with seiyuu friends.

live.line.me/r/channels/21/broadcast/21069

Koe no Katachi live event featuring director Naoko Yamada and some seiyuu.

Aoifags really like talking about her, are not they? They come to everythread with Aoi in the cast list and try to influence people about how her character are best because she voiced by Aoi and don't forget to talk about her. Of course every seiyuu thread everytime needs to talk about her too, Actually i'm feed up with Aoifags, good thing she is still pretty underrated in nipland

Fujii Yukiyo needs another main role. Hopefully a loli again

>psychological abuse plus sex-voice

Aoi is in Ange Vierge? Is it worth watching?

Back in the days it was even worse. They outright tell you that all VAs are shit other her and keep talking how much better she is. It got to the point where we told them to fuck off with that piece of shit midget, and generally considered Aoi discussion shitposting. I guess we got lax and they got out of their cage again. Back to hateposting her.

There are a few that air on television and some that are DVD only. You have to stalk chink steaming sites for them.

Anal sex with Amamiya Sora!

>Sore ga Seiyuu didn't even do well
>Iyahonzu is still a thing

For what purpose?

Suzumura Kenichi's Chou Choujin Tights (471 episodes and counting)
animatetimes.com/play.php?id=21141&c=4&p=suzumura-tights&e=343&v=21141&from=details.php

N I G H T

P
O
O
L

It's cute how some Anons take offense when people try to actually discuss seiyuu as oppose to dump old pictures or just "I want to fuck X/X a cute".
Only for the seiyuu, really. The show is mediocre otherwise. Part of the cast plays turned evil/corrupted characters which leads to fun situations, Aoi is one of them.

Maybe because Rie Takahashi getting more known they hope to get more fans, or it is just another King like to take that new rising in their agency to form a unit before their official debut like Ogura from Yui Kaori, Ibuki Kido from everying, they maybe interest with Takahashi Rie too

Typical Aoishitter. Shoo shoo!

Ayaneru is my seiyuufu.

Hayamin is really pretty in person.

I want Hayamin to be my onee-san.

I want Hayamin to be my and Aoi's children.

What would sex with Aoi be like?

* the mother

Like committing a crime.

I want to raise Aoi's and Hayami's child.

She would probably go cold fish and avoid looking at you in the eyes. I bet she would shake nervously at first and then do random things she thinks are hot like squeezing your nipple or searching for your yaoi hole.

What would anal with Aoi be like?

Are we talking about Shota Aoi?

Normal legal loli Aoi. You can have anal with girls too, user.

>Y.Aoi

>Shota Aoi
>is not a shota
Talk about false advertising.

Femdom with Aoi!

Why is Haruka Tomatsu not popular anymore?

Why not?

I want Aoi to sit on my face and rub my dick with her sweaty feet and socks.

Younger and cuter VAs came out.

Shimono Hiro no omotena shimo!

youtube.com/watch?v=P_UJqqgUWBY
youtube.com/watch?v=vMPb2qPM2UA