Sword Art Online

It's here! The Alicization manga is here now.

Which SAO character is Kawahara's self-insert?

All of them.

Where were you when SAO did a better isekai than most of other isekai out there?

Yeah, can't believe Reki actually did it. It's rare to see an isekai with a competent villain like Quinella.

Anime adaptation when?

And so it begins. Alicization anime adaptation when?

Can't wait until Alicization gets adapted the same time Mushoku gets adapted.

Project Alicization will never see an anime adaptation. It'd be like Index again when the left out the latter 2/3 of the novels.

Oh boy, I can imagine the shitflinging between the two fanbase.

Would shitpost at Mushitko threads.

Here's the first page. And it looks like it's gonna be done by a semi-good artist this time!

Wait a fucking minute... Defan?! Is that you!? Where have you been!

Page 2

Here's Page 3.

>Quinella

She's like the only intelligent SAO villain.

Page 4

Yeah, I already expected her to have no solution to the whole dark continent problem.

Turns out she's already ready for that.

Page 5

A-1 president say he will adapt all of Sword Art Online as long as the Light Novels Continue. Index is forever put on hold because no such promise was made for it by the studio it was adapted by and Dengeki probably just doesn't want to task a risk of promoting it anymore after the flopped of Heavy Object which mainly was their fault to begin with on how they announce it.

Page 6

>status shit
>actually make sense because the whole thing is a ripoff from a MMORPG

Bravo, Reki, bravo.

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Why aren't Sup Forumsnons loosing their shit in an SAO thread?
Is the novel good?

Shitposters are busy shitposting in Re;Zero threads.

Admittedly Project Alicization is the only good part in SAO.
Oh and here's Page 11

I say Alicization is as good as a generic shonen.

Page 12, you will never have Alice as your Childhood Friend.

>Admittedly Project Alicization is the only good part in SAO.

Don't forget AIDS-chan.

Village girl Alice is so superior to knight Alice.

Feelsbadman.jpg
Here, have page 13.

It amazes me how accurately I imagined these two scenes when reading them.
go away asuna

Page 14.

Page 15

Whoops here's the real thing.

Eugeo gets best girl after all.

Page 16

Here's Page 17.

Moar! Post more actual ALICE!!!
Here's Page 18.

Page 19.

Page 20.

Why are you still posting? All of this shit can be found in Mangahere, Mangafox and Defan's website.

Page 21.

Because OP wants an SAO thread.

This is the exact type shit why we can't have nice things.

Page 22

>Alicization
What is this? Are they rebooting the series?

Where?

Here's the actual Page 22. I think the OP is dead.

It's Reki's take on the isekai genre.

As if SAO itself wasn't isekai already enough.

SAO isn't isekai though.

Page 23 here.

>SAO
>not isekai
In what way?

Reki also gave a good reason why the Church is evil.

And no "muh racism on monstergirls", which is a relief.

Because it's a MMO anime.

Huh. I guess I should read through Alicization some time then, but first I have to read through my two volumes of Isolator since I haven't touched those yet.

Is OP dead? Will I be the one who's gonna upload the rest?
Here's page 24.

Honestly, I won't recommend it since it still has some of Reki's usual shittiness in it.

Still better than the likes of Shieldvictim though.

In which one? Alicization or Isolator? Because I already bought (on the way) volume 9 of SAO and volumes 1 and 2 of Isolator.

Loli Alice is the best.

It looks like OP is dead so here's page 25

This is technically Pages 26-27 but eh, it's a spread.

Page 28.

Page 29

Meaning what? Do they revisit Aincrad or is it a reboot?

this what I think about of sao

Page 30

No it's an entirely a different thing. It's a simulation in order to fully develop a bottom-up AI (one that can learn and adapt) with Alice is the supposed True AI.

>Born in the same year
>Will die in the same year
Holy fuck that foreshadowing.

That makes no sense at all to me but then again I dropped SAO after the first season and never cared to read the novels or anything.

Which is why you probably shouldn't care. It's decent enough to but quite generic that you'll find yourself comparing it to other Shounen manga.

Alicization.

The entire premise of Alicization is fucking retarded and requires the entirety of the Japanese government to act like morons.

"We want military AIs so we'll figure out how the human soul works and use baby artificial human souls trapped in machines as said military AIs"? What the fuck? That's like trying to figure out a way to power your car and deciding to do it by creating a miniature universe and siphoning power from intelligent civilizations inhabiting it. Putting the cart before the horse much?

They want true AIs I guess.

It's retarded only if you believe that human intelligence can be mimicked by top down AI.

I thought it started the trend?

There were isekai before SAO but it definitely made the genre big

It didn't. Mushoku Tensei did that.

I would say better.

Which Ln volume does Alicization Arc began?

Basically, after all the other arcs, Kirito is attacked by a criminal related to the previous 'big' arc, and poisoned in a way that essentially left him comatose, bordering on dead. His body recovers, his brain is damaged.

So they wired him into an artificial world that works as a rule-ridden 'training ground' for AIs by the Japanese government, in hopes that his brain would gradually repair itself in the process. To him, it's like he lived his life in there right now.

Mushoku Tensei started in 2012, Alicization started way back in 2005 and it was popular even before the publication of SAO LN.

SAO was never really that popular before the anime aired.

Can't help having flashbacks to Bleach near the end.

>never really that popular before the anime aired.
>100K by volume before the anime

Volume 9. Alicization Beginning.

Question: Is Alice the Main Heroine of this arc? And if so is Asuna irrelevant again?

How true is this though actually?

Like, will A-1 actually still continue making Sword Art Online anime in 2019? Will the light novel sales even be any good?

I just feel like sooner or later Sword Art Online will crash and burn.

Eugeo is the heroine of this arc.

Where were you when kirito was cucking Asuna with a boy ?

Asuna will be relevant in the second half. First half is all about manly adventures with Eugeo though.

Volume 9 to 13: Eugeo
Volume 14: Eugeo and Alice
Volume 15: Alice
Volume 16: Alice and Asuna
Volume 17: Sinon and Leafa
Volume 18: Alice

Kinda makes me want to get back into the LNs. Never made it past 15. Once they started releasing by chapter, I lost track of it.

Volume 13 is Eugeo and Alice too and volume 18 is 70%Alice/30%Asuna if it is the same with the WN.

Does the Kirito harem crap still continues?

NEVER EVER
accurate